Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha (1737 Views)

We Lack The Capacity To Prevent Corruption In Nigeria – Okonjo-Iweala / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria / Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by GoodieGreat: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Information nija reports that Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State weekend, said that he is seriously considering the option of taking a shot at the Presidency, following pressure from indigenes of the state.

Okorocha, who stated this while fielding questions from journalists in Owerri, the Imo State capital, equally boasted that he was sure to record victory for the All Progressives Congress, APC, if he is chosen as the party’s flag bearer ahead of the 2015 general elections.

The governor described the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as an embodiment of unprogressive minds who
have taken the country several years backward because of what he called poverty of vision.

“I am considering taking a shot at the Presidency because the pressure is too high and I believe I have the capacity to transform our country for the better”, Okorocha said.

He gave a graphic account of monies accruing to some states from the federation account in the past three years pointing out that “only N179 billion had so far accrued to Imo State”.

Continuing, Okorocha described it as “a sharp contrast to the intimidating and unbelievable figures that accrued to such states as Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Lagos States”, adding that over 60 to 70 percent of the federal allocation to Imo, went into recurrent expenditure.

After brandishing what he called “the score card” of his administration, Okorocha insisted that he had through effective and judicious use of the lean resources, salvaged the state from stagnation.

He, however, denied allegations that his administration has no respect for rule of law and due process in the award of contracts and pleaded with Imo people to shun unwarranted criticism of his administration.
source:http://goodygreat..com

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by trully101: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rochas.....whst have you done in the small Imo State they gave to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by M0GIDI: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Alhaji Okorocha should shut the f**k up abeg..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by tomakint: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Stupid man transform Imo State first and stop your stupid 'Yes Man' attitudes toward your Northern Lords.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
No be only shot he wan take at Presidency...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by PhockPhockMan: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Okorocha the dreamer, while as the governor of Imo state, central bank ban him from taking more loan. If he becomes president, it will become the turn of world bank to do the NEEDFUL.
THUNDER FIRE YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Aegon(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
My Governor
I'm sorry but I regret ever voting for you.
Not because of APC APGA or PDP.
Its just because you lack it and most people including myself were more interested in removing Ohakim.
We now know you thank God for that.
Your illusions of grandeur decieve you to style yourself Owelle of all Igbo's. How crass.
Zik himself was owelle of Onitsha. but you in an attempt to outdo Zik styled yourself owelle of Igbo's.

When Ojukwu died you hijacked the whole burial and styled yourself his successor in order that some of his greatness might rub off you.

Your performance as governor has led the church with who's support you won the election to regret its role in your emergence.
Remember the bashing the Archbishop gave you in your presence during Corpus Christi?
Remember Fr Mbaka talking tough recently.

Your scorecard has not mentioned how many jobs you have created. or
How many general hospitals are open for treatment or how many public institutions are functional.
Concord hotel is dead. A 5 star hotel built by Mbakwe in the 80s. why ? because you have your personal hotel in Lamond.

You have performed so well that Ohakim is in the race to be Governor again and he's getting support from people even apologies.

You have no business ruling Nigeria
You lack even the humility required for service in that office.
You have no business in any public office and IMO State has learned yet again that a campaign of false propaganda against an opponent in an election doesn't doesn't enrich the other candidate's credentials.

Your Excellency I'm afraid you're not so excellent after all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by PointB: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
I believe you Rochas! Throw your cap in the ring, get the APC ticket!

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by lilprinze: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rochas Okorocha the dreamer he has not finished transforming small imo state then it is Nigeria he would transform I laugh in Spanish he should continue dreaming till 2067

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Sealeddeal(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
the indigenes of Imo state want to deceive him.They want him to contest presidency knowing fully well that he will fail so that he will leave governorship position for the true Imo patriots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Collynzo16: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Anything that will take him away from douglas house is absolutely welcomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
You see what we have been saying about some people being their own worst enemies? Every political bridge-builder from their region is vehemently destroyed and shot down

Bigotry to them is virtue! Ethnoreligious intolerance is celebrated as a matter of prestige

They prefer a man who is an enemy of the other parts of Nigeria yet they want those part to vote them in during elections.......

Keep it up unnugo........

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by PhockPhockMan: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
soroptimist: You see what we have been saying about some people being their own worst enemies? Every political bridge-builder from their region is vehemently destroyed and shot down

Bigotry to them is virtue! Ethnoreligious intolerance is celebrated as a matter of prestige

They prefer a man who is an enemy of the other parts of Nigeria yet they want those part to vote them in during elections.......

Keep it up unnugo........
You're right, yorubas do worship their leaders... See the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1850110/why-yorubas-enjoy-embarrassing-insulting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nctrice(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
this man should go seat somewhere, he has not done anything tangible in IMO he wants to go into Aso rock. SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by wickyyolo: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Orji Uzor Kalu had the same dream. Where is he now ?
Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
I am from IMO State and I can not wait to kick him out of Douglas house!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Okorocha the dreamer, while as the governor of Imo state, central bank ban him from taking more loan. If he becomes president, it will become the turn of world bank to do the NEEDFUL.
THUNDER FIRE YOU.

When he became Governor some of us asked how he will get money to fund his education programme that gives scholarship to all University Students?

Does not add up does it?

Pay workers salaries and then have enough to fund everyone's university scholarship

What a joke!
Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by omololu2020(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jonathan couldnt transform d whole of bayelsa wit a population dat x not up to 2,000,000....e received x10 of wot owelle igbo land rochas okorocha x receivin yet Jonathan couldnt transform bayelsa,,e met bayelsa in mess n left it in mess,,but he x now d president of Nig,if we r too compare GEJ wen e was a governor to Rochas,rochas out perform d clueless one,,so i support owelle of igbo land to contest in APC as one of dia presidential aspirant in dia up comin primary election

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by vanbonattel: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
omololu2020: Jonathan couldnt transform d whole of bayelsa wit a population dat x not up to 2,000,000....e received x10 of wot owelle igbo land rochas okorocha x receivin yet Jonathan couldnt transform bayelsa,,e met bayelsa in mess n left it in mess,,but he x now d president of Nig,if we r too compare GEJ wen e was a governor to Rochas,rochas out perform d clueless one,,so i support owelle of igbo land to contest in APC as one of dia presidential aspirant in dia up comin primary election

no money to pay contractors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by wirelessssss(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
[size=40pt]My people my people. .yes! it is true[/size]

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by PhockPhockMan: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
mikeansy:

When he became Governor some of us asked how he will get money to fund his education programme that gives scholarship to all University Students?

Does not add up does it?

Pay workers salaries and then have enough to fund everyone's university scholarship

What a joke!

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rocha's the clown cheesy
I trust imolites will push this clown outta govt house next year cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by eaglechild: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
This verbose underperformer should just shut it for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by PhockPhockMan: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
mikeansy:

Does not add up does it?

What a joke!

No wonder berem and Abagworo are tired of defending this idiott.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You're right, yorubas do worship their leaders... See the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1850110/why-yorubas-enjoy-embarrassing-insulting

I am sure you had a good laugh while refering me to that loathsome thread

You call the lowest of the lowest amongst Yoruba folks leaders?

Buruji.....USA is still waiting for him

Thief Bode George----The face of shame and ignominy

Omisore-- 'Murderer' until

Fayose- The thug extra-ordinaire

Akala- The Varnishing Master and Tura Ambassador.....
Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mallam Rochas Abubakar Okorocha keep quiet jhor.You type will turn 9ja into a secular islamic state.Get ready to be kicked out come 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
omololu2020: Jonathan couldnt transform d whole of bayelsa wit a population dat x not up to 2,000,000....e received x10 of wot owelle igbo land rochas okorocha x receivin yet Jonathan couldnt transform bayelsa,,e met bayelsa in mess n left it in mess,,but he x now d president of Nig,if we r too compare GEJ wen e was a governor to Rochas,rochas out perform d clueless one,,so i support owelle of igbo land to contest in APC as one of dia presidential aspirant in dia up comin primary election

Sorry to say dis:Do you really hv a brain?or just an empty and hollow skull?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yes APC should give him the ticket afterall he's the most qualified in APC, we will vote for him en mass if both the north and south west APC will support him, afterall it's all about change grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by valicious1(m): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Aegon: My Governor
I'm sorry but I regret ever voting for you.
Not because of APC APGA or PDP.
Its just because you lack it and most people including myself were more interested in removing Ohakim.
We now know you thank God for that.
Your illusions of grandeur decieve you to style yourself Owelle of all Igbo's. How crass.
Zik himself was owelle of Onitsha. but you in an attempt to outdo Zik styled yourself owelle of Igbo's.

When Ojukwu died you hijacked the whole burial and styled yourself his successor in order that some of his greatness might rub off you.

Your performance as governor has led the church with who's support you won the election to regret its role in your emergence.
Remember the bashing the Archbishop gave you in your presence during Corpus Christi?
Remember Fr Mbaka talking tough recently.

Your scorecard has not mentioned how many jobs you have created. or
How many general hospitals are open for treatment or how many public institutions are functional.
Concord hotel is dead. A 5 star hotel built by Mbakwe in the 80s. why ? because you have your personal hotel in Lamond.

You have performed so well that Ohakim is in the race to be Governor again and he's getting support from people even apologies.

You have no business ruling Nigeria
You lack even the humility required for service in that office.
You have no business in any public office and IMO State has learned yet again that a campaign of false propaganda against an opponent in an election doesn't doesn't enrich the other candidate's credentials.

Your Excellency I'm afraid you're not so excellent after all
you shall live long for stating the obvious truth my brother. I shall return tomorrow to lend my honest opinion on the matter

Meanwhile I don 'like' and 'share' all the intelligent posts for this thread cheesy
Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by valicious1(m): 12:40am On Sep 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan: No wonder berem and Abagworo are tired of defending this idiott.
1million likes and shares
Re: ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha by omololu2020(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014
bloodyklller:
ikpu nne i
oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? / Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages / Winners Of PDP House Of Reps Primaries In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.