Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? (38543 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by msmon(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by NobleG1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Go ahead teacher!!!!!
Silence is the best answer for fools like you.have got no time to be exchanging words wif riff rats like you or provikindergatenf to retarded idiots who haven't finished taking care of their lives yet claim so perfect. i am gonna repeat this for the last time don't mention me AGAIN.

You need to be forced to attend a kindergaten for the Special Needs. I believe you really need some help with education and home training.
You need to be jailed, at least, 6 months each time you foolishly boast of having any degree - even if it's a toilet cleaning degree. You're a shameless failure and a pathetic disgrace to any school you claimed to have attended!
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by MrCork: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romanciella: mtswwww

^^^^ this one is clearly dark skin females.....people,pliss be where!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Romanciella(f): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^ this one is clearly dark skin females.....people,pliss be where!! lipsrsealed
nobody carez bout wat u think....

#fake life
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by msmon(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
NobleG1:

You need to be forced to attend a kindergaten for the Special Needs. I believe you really need some help with education and home training.
You need to be jailed, at least, 6 months each time you foolishly boast of having any degree - even if it's a toilet cleaning degree. You're a shameless failure and a pathetic disgrace to any school you claimed to have attended!

Do you need this?
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by MrCork: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romanciella: nobody carez bout wat u think....

#fake life

..78% of nairaland females r now light skin thanks to me...ma advise...act like lady,obey and change yo color or else ...u will neva find man on nairaland!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Romanciella(f): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrCork:

..78% of nairaland females r now light skin thanks to me...ma advise...act like lady,obey and change yo color or else ...u will neva find man on nairaland!! undecided
Take a hint kid.....who told u i hav the intention of dating a guy on NL ...like seriously m engaged nd besides m not that priceless.... undecided angry
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by mako007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romanciella: Take a hint kid.....who told u i hav the intention of dating a guy on NL ...like seriously m engaged nd besides m not that priceless.... undecided angry
:dnt mind dat silly dude. Been seeing his crappy post, light skin nko white kpomo ni, btw cry I tot we had a thing cry wat I'm I hearing bout engagement and not wanting NL guys sad *noooooo I wee kill myself where is my water gun?*

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Romanciella(f): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: :dnt mind dat silly dude. Been seeing his crappy post, light skin nko white kpomo ni, btw cry I tot we had a thing cry wat I'm I hearing bout engagement and not wanting NL guys sad *noooooo I wee kill myself where is my water gun?*
lol @water gun

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by mako007(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romanciella: lol @water gun
lol
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by MrCork: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romanciella: Take a hint kid.....who told u i hav the intention of dating a guy on NL ...like seriously m engaged nd besides m not that priceless.... undecided angry

...yea right,engage to wiss kid abi?...sweery quit dreaming....am from London & clearly every females want me..including u..ok...u ladies no u don't want Homebased mofos coz they ugly..right?
u want a Londoner.

..anyways,luckily for u,am a lover not a fighter so today is yor lucky day...act like a lady & u will get me...0r is dat too much to ask?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by MrCork: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
..ramala..sweery i mus confess u kinda cute in a preety way but the only tin missin is the color.. Light skin! smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by zboyd: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Women...

...aren't children...unless you're into child marriage;

...are HELPMATES not THE HELP...and should be treated as such.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by talk2cj08(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Unionised: Simple...

When you see the MATERIAL she's wearing, then you know.

#this book, I can judge by its cover#

FTC!!!!
#dancing kpalongo#
In line with Nairaland Time Honoured Tradition, permit me to Fool my self small...

Can't believe I made First To Comment.
This weekend go super be dat.

My sincere appreciation goes to God Almighty, my Rock and Shield.

Seun, kudos to you for providing this platform for ordinary people like me.

My dear wife, I know the past few weeks has not been easy, with the constant, relentless attention I've given my phone. No, it was not an extra - marital affair, it was Nairaland. In your bosom will I be contented all the days of my life!

Now look how my hard work has paid off.

Thanks OP for the wonderful topic.

And to those looking on in ENVY, don't worry, YOUR TIME WILL COME!

SHALOM!!!

How old are u
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Unionised(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
talk2cj08:

How old are u

Old enough ma...
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Jesuspistol(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Husband material is almost same wif wife but u no d duties of a wife is more.
1.GODFEARING ( he has to love God,himself before he thinks of loving u.if he sincerely loves god n respect god n his commandments he is "likely" not to cheat and behave in some kinda way.
2.look at his mentor n role models den u can tell d kinda man he will become
3.check his family history while dating b4 getting to serious and how he was brought up Eg broken home history,mental illness,epilepsy,violence etc.if he is clean den he is morally up right
4.he must not be easily manipulated ie sum1 told him ur cheating he dint even find out he just jumped into conclusion or a business deal was introduced and he manipulates u n gets money n pour it all into d business.
5.looking at how he loves,treat and respect his mum is the way he is likely"most often times" gonna treat u.
6.AS FOR ME OO EXCESSIVE MOMMYS BOY AINT HUSBAND MATERIAL COZ HE WOULD ALWAYS TAKE EZ MOTHERS WISHES OVER URS AND MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO HER. so his mums wish is final
7.he must have an independent mind of ez own,patient,must control ez temperament.
8.he has to be the type that listens to ur opinion n takes advice.a guy who is always boosy and wants it to me only me can run my family is not a husband material
9.there are some men that feel it's only them that must make decisions,they dont ever want decisions to be made by women bcoz they see them as lower humans is never and can never be a husband material for me.
10.he has to be responsible financially,psychologically, spiritually ,ethically. the way a guy takes his job says a lot about him.
11.what is his views about marriage?family?kids?togetherness also says alot about him
12. he has to love(let ur ride ez car instead of treking under d hot sun n f e knt let u,e should drive u),respect,adore u,provide for u,profess ez love for u,and protect u to show he is a husband material.
13.hez got to be smart and sensible to prove ez a husband material
14.a waster isn't a husband material(a matured man who would prefare to pop a casket of champagne rather than help the needy or provide for the home front)
15.a man that knows how to invest his tym and money is a husband material.
16.a man who respect himself enough to no dat he is the head and been a provider and protector is what makes him the head.
17.a guy who makes u ez best friend and diary rather than friends who aren't even there for him in times of need is a husband material(he chills out with d men n all but still knows it's only ez wife that should no ez secrets)
18.a man who knows how to create good communication,a man who is understanding is a good husband material
19.a man who tells u ez next step before taking them or talks to u,asks for ur opinion and respects it.before making decisions is a husband materials.
20.a humble man who listens to advice and can make up for mistakes e makes,who isn't too proud to apologize when has done sumtin rng is a husbnd material.
PLZ NOTE:A GUY WHO BEATS YOU WHILE U ARE DATING OVER LITTLE TINZ OR SLAPS U IN D NAME OF CORRECTING U IS NEVER EVER NEVER AND CAN NEVER BE A HUSBAND MATERIAL OOOOO
Erm dis is all I can remember for now I will modify as I remember Hope dis is helpful. wonder why ur asking sef coz I no ur married.

Wow. I must admit your points are facts. Really says quite much of who a man should be.

However in any relationship, intimacy shouldn't be mingled with familiarity. The former strenghtens the relationship while the later fades it out.

But I've realized when you get so close to some women even in a marriage relationship (not bf/gf), they don't seem to understand that what u want or what can keep up the standard of the relationship is an unfamiliar intimacy.

In yoruba, to start with..the 'eh' she uses for u becomes 'oo'. Now that sounds fair enough but unfortunately that's the starting point of familiarity as it quietly creeps in. And soon it gets to a point of 4getting to wake up @ least an hour b4 the husband to prepare breakfast.

Some even call their husband Goat before allowing him make love to them just bcuz he's asking for it often than she wants it, 4getting that its one of a woman's way of keeping her home and one of why she was bought with a price

On the long run @ middle age and above, there's almost no submission anymore simply bcuz she has become mama and has amassed respect from a lot of ppl calling her mummy and cuz the children are grown up so d fear of 'my husband looking out' is little (so she thinks) her honour & respect for her husband reduces and probably bcuz she has made some achievement than she had when she was a new wife, her level becomes high...so she automatically thinks submission is no more necessary. Most men look out for a young new wife cuz of this.

Well I'll advice that fiancees set up a standard 4 demselves b4 they marry -a standard they shouldn't break at any point in life (in spite of their intimate funs, pleasures and liveliness) except as a matter of necessity and learn to know that someone (could be husband or wife) has to have a more absorbing/tolerant ability than d other. It has always being like that. No matter how much ppl say both of them must tolerate each other, one is still always more tolerant.

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by msmon(m): 12:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Jesuspistol:

Wow. I must admit your points are facts. Really says quite much of who a man should be.

However in any relationship, intimacy shouldn't be mingled with familiarity. The former strenghtens the relationship while the later fades it out.

But I've realized when you get so close to a woman even in a marriage relationship (not bf/gf), they don't seem to understand that what u want or what can keep up the standard of the relationship is an unfamiliar intimacy.

In yoruba, to start with..the 'eh' she uses for u becomes 'oo'. Now that sounds fair enough but unfortunately that's the starting point of familiarity as it quietly creeps in. And soon it gets to a point of 4getting to wake up @ least an hour b4 the husband to prepare breakfast.

Some even call their husband Goat before allowing him make love to them just bcuz he's asking for it often than she wants it, 4getting that its one of a woman's way of keeping her home and one of why she was bought with a price

On the long run @ middle age and above, there's almost no submission anymore simply bcuz she has become mama and has amassed respect from a lot of ppl calling her mummy and cuz the children are grown up so d fear of 'my husband looking out is little' (so she thinks) and probably bcuz she has made some achievement than she had when she was a new wife...so she automatically thinks submission is no more necessary. Most men look out for a young new wife cuz of this.

Well I'll advice that fiancees set up a standard 4 demselves b4 they marry -a standard they shouldn't break at any point in life (in spite of their intimate funs, pleasures and liveliness) except as a matter of necessity and learn to know that someone (could be husband or wife) has to have a more absorbing/tolerant ability than d other. It has always being like that. No matter how much ppl say both of them must tolerate each other, one is still always more tolerant.

Where did u spring from? You r on point, absolutely!
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2014
perry2020:
Kai sum ppl and funny comments sha.
Anyways my own opinion of a wife material is
1.a lady who can submit herself(she isn't too proud,neither is she boosy,she doesn't put herself above her husband and family)
2.a very understanding lady(sum one who understands u bcoz d key to a healthy relationship is understanding,when they understand each other some quarrels can be averted).
3.a lady who supports u and completes u(sum ladies have d ideology dat "it's my husbnds responsibility to do everything dats why he is d man"its shouldn't be dis way. a wife should be a helpmate not a liability.(take her out on a date tell her u forgot ur wallet n plead with ha to pay n c her reaction)
4.a god fearing lady
5.a smart lady and a lady who is very resourceful and independent not one who at just dating level is expecting u to buy cream,pad etc f u start now just get ready to do it forever.
6.a lady who knows how to be economical and considerate
7.a lady with good morals,very contented,not much of a gossip bcoz if she is much of a gossip my dear u are in trouble ooo.
8.a lady who knows how to improvise and multi task.
9.a lady with good personal hygiene and keeps her house clean,if she doesn't keep her house clean den how will she keep ur's clean. SHE MUST ALSO CARE FOR HERSELF PHYSICALLY so it won't be a matter of blowing up after marriage and u end up saying my wife is fat and I don't love her.
10.a lady who respect her parents and listen to advice.(if she cant obey her parents forget it she cant obey u. plus if she doesn't listen to advice whats d probability that f she does sum tin wrong and u advise her she would take ur advice and change.
11.a lady who is economical and has a very good saving spirit (this is a very important factor dat a woman must have coz some men spend too much it is d duty of d woman to call her husbnd to caution and try to impact in him d saving spirit incase of raining days)not the woman who spends all her earning on Brazilian hair.
12.a tactful and smart lady that can give her husbnd good advice when he needs it and encouragement
13.a woman who is string spiritually bcoz battles will always come. a woman is d bedrock of her home,it is her prayer that keeps her husband,and kids goin.
14.dis is quite important to some men. IF I WAS A GUY.SHE MUST BE A VERY VERY GOOD COOK COZ I LOVE FOOD AND VERY GOOD FOOD.( VARIETIES OF COOKING SKILLS AND RECIPE)the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If a lady cooks better for him babes forget ur nigga oo.
15.she MUST be ready to satisfy him sexually(dis is another thing i noticed that drives men away from home when she gives him 2 days in a week roaster AFTER Aff Pay bride price oo. And u expect him not to look out as a young man.
16.a lady who isn't promiscuous(if she starts acting bitchy while dating what's d probability she won't turn into a LovePeddler when u get married, now it's not only men that bring in hiv and stds even women do.
17. A lady who respects u,ur relationship and everything u value including ur parents and siblings.
18.a wife material must be matured aldoe age is just a number sum times,its abt maturity.Good communication is also very necessary.
19.make sure she is fun loving(picnic,games,strolls etc) if not ehennnn ur marriage will be so boring.
20.be a husband material before looking for a wife material.f u ain't a husband material don't expect to have a wife material

Hmmmm talking too much already. this ones are d basic sha,got to look out for all dis in a lady. standards and taste differ it's not compulsory she has all.

am just thinking if woman is like that than i don't know how perfect man has to be. must be golden. no self respected woman will behave as a your described dog. if she is everything in that list - he will be in someones bed after few years! she is boring, but gud wife :DDDD
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by efficiencie(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
For Christians and Prospective Christians only:

The conditions, standards, laws and principles expounded here concerning a wife (husband) material are so much, keeping all them would be a daunting task...However the scriptures gives one great rule for discerning a wife (husband) material and that one rule dwarfs all others...

Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Trinity started the marriage institution in the garden of Eden with sons of God - Adam and Eve (the word 'sons' does not connote gender).

That means Godly marriage must only be between 'sons' of God.

The question that follows is: Who are 'sons' of God?

Romans 8:14 answers that question.

Hence if you must have a Godly marriage blessed by Heaven:

You must repent of all known sin and be BAPTIZED IN THE HOLYGHOST.

Be FILLED WITH THE HOLYGHOST ALWAYS!

BE LED by the INWARD WITNESS OF THE HOLYGHOST towards the choice of a partner.

Recognize that without the DIRECTION of the HOLYGHOST your list principles, conditions and laws will ULTIMATELY FAIL - We are HUMANS!

Recognize that marriage is the FUSION of GOD, MAN and WOMAN!
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Unionised: Simple...

When you see the MATERIAL she's wearing, then you know.

#this book, I can judge by its cover#

FTC!!!!
#dancing kpalongo#
In line with Nairaland Time Honoured Tradition, permit me to Fool my self small...

Can't believe I made First To Comment.
This weekend go super be dat.

My sincere appreciation goes to God Almighty, my Rock and Shield.

Seun, kudos to you for providing this platform for ordinary people like me.

My dear wife, I know the past few weeks has not been easy, with the constant, relentless attention I've given my phone. No, it was not an extra - marital affair, it was Nairaland. In your bosom will I be contented all the days of my life!

Now look how my hard work has paid off.

Thanks OP for the wonderful topic.

And to those looking on in ENVY, don't worry, YOUR TIME WILL COME!

SHALOM!!!
u will not kill me with laughter IJN grin grin grin
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by SenatorJames(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020:
1.a lady who can submit herself(she isn't too proud,neither is she boosy,she doesn't put herself above her husband and family)
2.a very understanding lady(sum one who understands u bcoz d key to a healthy relationship is understanding,when they understand each other some quarrels can be averted).
3.a lady who supports u and completes u(sum ladies have d ideology dat "it's my husbnds responsibility to do everything dats why he is d man"its shouldn't be dis way. a wife should be a helpmate not a liability.(take her out on a date tell her u forgot ur wallet n plead with ha to pay n c her reaction)
4.a god fearing lady
5.a smart lady and a lady who is very resourceful and independent not one who at just dating level is expecting u to buy cream,pad etc f u start now just get ready to do it forever.
7.a lady with good morals,very contented,not much of a gossip bcoz if she is much of a gossip my dear u are in trouble ooo.
9.a lady with good personal hygiene and keeps her house clean,if she doesn't keep her house clean den how will she keep ur's clean. SHE MUST ALSO CARE FOR HERSELF PHYSICALLY so it won't be a matter of blowing up after marriage and u end up saying my wife is fat and I don't love her.
10.a lady who respect her parents and listen to advice.(if she cant obey her parents forget it she cant obey u. plus if she doesn't listen to advice whats d probability that f she does sum tin wrong and u advise her she would take ur advice and change.
11.a lady who is economical and has a very good saving spirit (this is a very important factor dat a woman must have coz some men spend too much it is d duty of d woman to call her husbnd to caution and try to impact in him d saving spirit incase of raining days)not the woman who spends all her earning on Brazilian hair.
12.a tactful and smart lady that can give her husbnd good advice when he needs it and encouragement
13.a woman who is string spiritually bcoz battles will always come. a woman is d bedrock of her home,it is her prayer that keeps her husband,and kids goin.
14.dis is quite important to some men. IF I WAS A GUY.SHE MUST BE A VERY VERY GOOD COOK COZ I LOVE FOOD AND VERY GOOD FOOD.( VARIETIES OF COOKING SKILLS AND RECIPE)the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If a lady cooks better for him babes forget ur nigga oo.
15.she MUST be ready to satisfy him sexually(dis is another thing i noticed that drives men away from home when she gives him 2 days in a week roaster AFTER Aff Pay bride price oo. And u expect him not to look out as a young man.
16.a lady who isn't promiscuous(if she starts acting bitchy while dating what's d probability she won't turn into a LovePeddler when u get married, now it's not only men that bring in hiv and stds even women do.
17. A lady who respects u,ur relationship and everything u value including ur parents and siblings.
18.a wife material must be matured aldoe age is just a number sum times,its abt maturity.Good communication is also very necessary.
19.make sure she is fun loving(picnic,games,strolls etc) if not ehennnn ur marriage will be so boring.
20.be a husband material before looking for a wife material.f u ain't a husband material don't expect to have a wife material

Hmmmm talking too much already. this ones are d basic sha,got to look out for all dis in a lady. standards and taste differ it's not compulsory she has all.
Source: Your brain, knowledge or experience?

Then you must be a wife material if you have all these in you.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by perry2020(f): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
SenatorJames: Source: Your brain, knowledge or experience?

Then you must be a wife material if you have all these in you.
The three.
I don't have all coz I ain't perfect.
M quiet harsh and hot tempered,i don't like to stay in one place(i love traveling),i believe in being successful and the rate of unhappy married couples scare me.most men are very wicked and big cheat.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020:
Husband material is almost same wif wife but u no d duties of a wife is more.
1.GODFEARING ( he has to love God,himself before he thinks of loving u.if he sincerely loves god n respect god n his commandments he is "likely" not to cheat and behave in some kinda way.
2.look at his mentor n role models den u can tell d kinda man he will become
3.check his family history while dating b4 getting to serious and how he was brought up Eg broken home history,mental illness,epilepsy,violence etc.if he is clean den he is morally up right
4.he must not be easily manipulated ie sum1 told him ur cheating he dint even find out he just jumped into conclusion or a business deal was introduced and he manipulates u n gets money n pour it all into d business.
5.looking at how he loves,treat and respect his mum is the way he is likely"most often times" gonna treat u.
6.AS FOR ME OO EXCESSIVE MOMMYS BOY AINT HUSBAND MATERIAL COZ HE WOULD ALWAYS TAKE EZ MOTHERS WISHES OVER URS AND MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO STAND UP TOg b HER. so his mums wish is final
7.he must have an independent mind of ez own,patient,must control ez temperament.
8.he has to be the type that listens to ur opinion n takes advice.a guy who is always boosy and wants it to me only me can run my family is not a husband material
9.there are some men that feel it's only them that must make decisions,they dont ever want decisions to be made by women bcoz they see them as lower humans is never and can never be a husband material for me.
10.he has to be responsible financially,psychologically, spiritually ,ethically. the way a guy takes his job says a lot about him.
11.what is his views about marriage?family?kids?togetherness also says alot about him
12. he has to love(let ur ride ez car instead of treking under d hot sun n f e knt let u,e should drive u),respect,adore u,provide for u,profess ez love for u,and protect u to show he is a husband material.
13.hez got to be smart and sensible to prove ez a husband material
14.a waster isn't a husband material(a matured man who would prefare to pop a casket of champagne rather than help the needy or provide for the home front)
15.a man that knows how to invest his tym and money is a husband material.
16.a man who respect himself enough to no dat he is the head and been a provider and protector is what makes him the head.
17.a guy who makes u ez best friend and diary rather than friends who aren't even there for him in times of need is a husband material(he chills out with d men n all but still knows it's only ez wife that should no ez secrets)
18.a man who knows how to create good communication,a man who is understanding is a good husband material
19.a man who tells u ez next step before taking them or talks to u,asks for ur opinion and respects it.before making decisions is a husband materials.
20.a humble man who listens to advice and can make up for mistakes e makes,who isn't too proud to apologize when has done sumtin rng is a husbnd material.
PLZ NOTE:A GUY WHO BEATS YOU WHILE U ARE DATING OVER LITTLE TINZ OR SLAPS U IN D NAME OF CORRECTING U IS NEVER EVER NEVER AND CAN NEVER BE A HUSBAND MATERIAL OOOOO
Erm dis is all I can remember for now I will modify as I remember Hope dis is helpful. wonder why ur asking sef coz I no ur married.

EGBE!
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by okudah(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
perry2020:
4.a god fearing lady

All this ur commandment.hmmmm
How many do u advice that men can see b4 proposing since u end ur speech with not a compulsory that a lady ll possess all
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by perry2020(f): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2014
okudah:

All this ur commandment.hmmmm
How many do u advice that men can see b4 proposing since u end ur speech with not a compulsory that a lady ll possess all
The ones they see as important to them.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by msmon(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jesuspistol:

But I've realized when you get so close to some women even in a marriage relationship (not bf/gf), they don't seem to understand that what u want or what can keep up the standard of the relationship is an unfamiliar intimacy.

Some even call their husband Goat before allowing him make love to them and they say its a joke just bcuz he's asking for it often than she wants it, 4getting that its one of a woman's way of keeping her home and one of why she was bought with a price

On the long run @ middle age and above, there's almost no submission anymore simply bcuz she has become mama and has amassed respect from a lot of ppl calling her mummy and cuz the children are grown up so d fear of 'my husband looking out is little' (so she thinks) and probably bcuz she has made some achievement than she had when she was a new wife, her level becomes high...so she automatically thinks submission is no more necessary. Most men look out for a young new wife cuz of this.

I agree with you!
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by whao: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
perry2020:

4.a god fearing lady
7.a lady with good morals,very

Well said, I never believed what you wrote until when I checked you profile that with your first word "kai" then I knew we re' from the same state. I know my people re very smart and presentation in all ways including books and doing the rightful thing......

I like your points cos' its well pointed out. Now I will SIT WELL and use it as my critaria for choosing her. Hope with can contain the 19 points aforemention.

I like you pix too.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by perry2020(f): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks. wink,i wish u d best in ur quest.
whao:

Well said, I never believed what you wrote until when I checked you profile that with your first word "kai" then I knew we re' from the same state. I know my people re very smart and presentation in all ways including books and doing the rightful thing......

I like your points cos' its well pointed out. Now I will SIT WELL and use it as my critaria for choosing her. Hope with can contain the 19 points aforemention.

I like you pix too.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by zexzy(f): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Jesuspistol:

Some even call their husband Goat before allowing him make love to them and they say its a joke just bcuz he's asking for it often than she wants it, 4getting that its one of a woman's way of keeping her home and one of why she was bought with a price

On the long run @ middle age and above, there's almost no submission anymore simply bcuz she has become mama and has amassed respect from a lot of ppl calling her mummy and cuz the children are grown up so d fear of 'my husband looking out is little' (so she thinks) and probably bcuz she has made some achievement than she had when she was a new wife, her level becomes high...so she automatically thinks submission is no more necessary. Most men look out for a young new wife cuz of this.

Pls are u by any chance suggesting that husbands should make sure that there is no element of familiarity btw their wives and them even after living together for many years.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by whao: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
perry2020:
Thanks. wink,i wish u d best in ur quest.

Thanks alot......... wish you same
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Jesuspistol(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
zexzy:

Pls are u by any chance suggesting that husbands should make sure that there is no element of familiarity btw their wives and them even after living together for many years.

That's exactly the proper thing. Intimacy is another name for romance and inspired by God. Allows u to crack jokes, get used to each other, yab each other and smile at each other bla bla and yet on one part of ur mind u know u shouldn't relinquish ur responsibility/duty at the slightest chance. It has limit and balances pleasure with discipline. Familiarity is invented by human nature. It is intimacy without limit or discipline. Its a problem that springs up from civilization and sometimes poverty.

Talking about many years. The beginning determines that. Its hard to stop what u've started but easy to start what u've not started. There should be a policy from d beginning. However the man is in a better position to help his wife achieve this cus she's weaker, correcting her in tenderness when she's fast forgetting how to hold up. There shouldn't be a sensation of I want all pleasure. There should rather be a sensation of I've not gotten it yet. It keeps one to hold on. Marriage never answers all life question before
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by zexzy(f): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Jesuspistol:

That's exactly the proper thing. Intimacy is another name for romance and inspired by God. Allows u to crack jokes, get used to each other, yab each other and smile at each other bla bla and yet on one part of ur mind u know u shouldn't relinquish ur responsibility/duty at the slightest chance. It has limit and balances pleasure with discipline. Familiarity is invented by human nature. It is intimacy without limit or discipline. Its a problem that springs up from civilization and sometimes poverty.

Talking about many years. The beginning determines that. Its hard to stop what u've started but easy to start what u've not started. There should be a policy from d beginning. However the man is in a better position to help his wife achieve this cus she's weaker, correcting her in tenderness when she's fast forgetting how to hold up. There shouldn't be a sensation of I want all pleasure. There should rather be a sensation of I've not gotten it yet. It keeps one to hold on. Marriage never answers all life question before
I think not being familiar with your partner is one of the worst things that can happen to a marriage. Marriages don't thrive on policies, they actually last because of understanding and mutual respect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Higher Education And The Female Child / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.