Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? (38572 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by msmon(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
litetias:

Na wetin save you be dat. I for correct your english tire today

Don't mind me! Thanks
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by msmon(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Floodgater: Every girl is groomed to be a wife material and expected to be one by society. Thats why she's taught to cook, clean,give care etc from home. So the type of material she turns out depend majorly on her groomer and what she is groomed with. Only few boys are groomed to be husband material like provide, love and honour his wife, protect, be there always for family etc but all boys are 'groomed' to be head(that is he can get away with anything, seriously how many boys start their first duty of providing, etc from home). Thus all boys will either end up as the head or headache of the family but few, husband materials.

You r on point but I don't agree totally.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by msmon(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
aisha2:

Thank you for your complement however as a wife and mother I don't appreciate being referred to as " baby" thank you

Hmm, she's married oooooo?
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by msmon(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
streetzdreamz: Why wud i go tru d trouble of getting a wife material dat still wouldnt promise a safe haven after marriage,wife material or no wife material,dis are just precautionary measures t still wudnt promise a lasting,smooth sailing relationship,i see d institution more like a gambling table,where u stack up d odds than two individuals living togeda for d rest of dia lives,i find nfn more repulsive than dat in marriages...d institution is simply overhyped hence most pple rush into making vows dey neva intended to make nor keep,just cause d society wants em to get married. No deep thoughts about dia personal wants and needs,cuz if dia is, they'd always get hooked with someone they'd see his or her imperfection as nfn but perfections....

You man be surprise some pple are still of the opinion that they will go back to village to marry a lady. Lmao
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by joelreg(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Unionised: Simple...

When you see the MATERIAL she's wearing, then you know.

#this book, I can judge by its cover#

FTC!!!!
#dancing kpalongo#
In line with Nairaland Time Honoured Tradition, permit me to Fool my self small...

Can't believe I made First To Comment.
This weekend go super be dat.

My sincere appreciation goes to God Almighty, my Rock and Shield.

Seun, kudos to you for providing this platform for ordinary people like me.

My dear wife, I know the past few weeks has not been easy, with the constant, relentless attention I've given my phone. No, it was not an extra - marital affair, it was Nairaland. In your bosom will I be contented all the days of my life!

Now look how my hard work has paid off.

Thanks OP for the wonderful topic.

And to those looking on in ENVY, don't worry, YOUR TIME WILL COME!

SHALOM!!!

Agbaya
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by OmoEziokwu: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
With your money right2nd and masters wasn't done in Nigeria so I guess uk system too is wacky right? As I said earlier I owe u no apology as to why I choose to write the way I do and last tym I checked u aren't d one who asked a question so I wasn't talking to u in anyway,u dint pay my fees nor do u pay my bills so it's none of your business. i dint commit any blunder as u can c,i only abbreviated most of my words.if you have a problem with that then deal with it. if u do not have any reasonable contribution to make other than pick mistakes in peoples comment m sorry this isn't a classroom or my workplace that I must be so official,its called social media/forum/network. DEAL WITH IT. at least the 100+ ppl that liked this comment understood what I wrote clearly. So if u aren't so smart or can't decipher all that then I pity your IQ. do have a nice day and don't mention me AGAIN.

You are irredeemable.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by joelreg(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
To me good moral is my number one
How to get what she wants.
Finish
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by mkoabiola: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
So men ar stil searching 4 wify material,wen d men ar nt husband material

2 Likes

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by CJ26: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
She must knw hw to win ma heart
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by joanpinkie(f): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
Kai sum ppl and funny comments sha.
Anyways my own opinion of a wife material is
1.a lady who can submit herself(she isn't too proud,neither is she boosy,she doesn't put herself above her husband and family)
2.a very understanding lady(sum one who understands u bcoz d key to a healthy relationship is understanding,when they understand each other some quarrels can be averted).
3.a lady who supports u and completes u(sum ladies have d ideology dat "it's my husbnds responsibility to do everything dats why he is d man"its shouldn't be dis way. a wife should be a helpmate not a liability.(take her out on a date tell her u forgot ur wallet n plead with ha to pay n c her reaction)
4.a god fearing lady
5.a smart lady and a lady who is very resourceful and independent not one who at just dating level is expecting u to buy cream,pad etc f u start now just get ready to do it forever.
6.a lady who knows how to be economical and considerate
7.a lady with good morals,very contented,not much of a gossip bcoz if she is much of a gossip my dear u are in trouble ooo.
8.a lady who knows how to improvise and multi task.
9.a lady with good personal hygiene and keeps her house clean,if she doesn't keep her house clean den how will she keep ur's clean. SHE MUST ALSO CARE FOR HERSELF PHYSICALLY so it won't be a matter of blowing up after marriage and u end up saying my wife is fat and I don't love her.
10.a lady who respect her parents and listen to advice.(if she cant obey her parents forget it she cant obey u. plus if she doesn't listen to advice whats d probability that f she does sum tin wrong and u advise her she would take ur advice and change.
11.a lady who is economical and has a very good saving spirit (this is a very important factor dat a woman must have coz some men spend too much it is d duty of d woman to call her husbnd to caution and try to impact in him d saving spirit incase of raining days)not the woman who spends all her earning on Brazilian hair.
12.a tactful and smart lady that can give her husbnd good advice when he needs it and encouragement
13.a woman who is string spiritually bcoz battles will always come. a woman is d bedrock of her home,it is her prayer that keeps her husband,and kids goin.
14.dis is quite important to some men. IF I WAS A GUY.SHE MUST BE A VERY VERY GOOD COOK COZ I LOVE FOOD AND VERY GOOD FOOD.( VARIETIES OF COOKING SKILLS AND RECIPE)the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If a lady cooks better for him babes forget ur nigga oo.
15.she MUST be ready to satisfy him sexually(dis is another thing i noticed that drives men away from home when she gives him 2 days in a week roaster AFTER Aff Pay bride price oo. And u expect him not to look out as a young man.
16.a lady who isn't promiscuous(if she starts acting bitchy while dating what's d probability she won't turn into a LovePeddler when u get married, now it's not only men that bring in hiv and stds even women do.
17. A lady who respects u,ur relationship and everything u value including ur parents and siblings.
18.a wife material must be matured aldoe age is just a number sum times,its abt maturity.Good communication is also very necessary.
19.make sure she is fun loving(picnic,games,strolls etc) if not ehennnn ur marriage will be so boring.
20.be a husband material before looking for a wife material.f u ain't a husband material don't expect to have a wife material

Hmmmm talking too much already. this ones are d basic sha,got to look out for all dis in a lady. standards and taste differ it's not compulsory she has all.

Are you for real? 20yards of wife material?(20points) say wetin happen!
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by DJEhimond(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Adaeze003: Chai! I came late. But i'll still drop my comment.

There is no definition for "wife material" and "husband material". It's an individual thing.

Some men like doormats, some like independent women.

Some loud type women like doormats n others like a man to lead.

If you follow another man's or even dead men's aka ansestor's definition of wife n husband material you're just on a long thing.

Live your life for you, know what/who you want as a partner and basically be happy!

I haf talked...

You haf really talk. Infact, twenty gbosa for you. Me I'm looking for 12 yards material. In case you are up to that, lemme know. grin
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by streetzdreamz(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
msmon:

You man be surprise some pple are still of the opinion that they will go back to village to marry a lady. Lmao
lols,and after some months hell get loosed,n his excuse is *d wife s an illiterate and doesnt measure up to his standard*,he was obviously blind wen he married her,yeye guys.

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chai! Na woman u go study 4 skul
perry2020:
1.a lady who can submit herself(she isn't too proud,neither is she boosy,she doesn't put herself above her husband and family)
2.a very understanding lady(sum one who understands u bcoz d key to a healthy relationship is understanding,when they understand each other some quarrels can be averted).
3.a lady who supports u and completes u(sum ladies have d ideology dat "it's my husbnds responsibility to do everything dats why he is d man"its shouldn't be dis way. a wife should be a helpmate not a liability.(take her out on a date tell her u forgot ur wallet n plead with ha to pay n c her reaction)
4.a god fearing lady
5.a smart lady and a lady who is very resourceful and independent not one who at just dating level is expecting u to buy cream,pad etc f u start now just get ready to do it forever.
7.a lady with good morals,very contented,not much of a gossip bcoz if she is much of a gossip my dear u are in trouble ooo.
9.a lady with good personal hygiene and keeps her house clean,if she doesn't keep her house clean den how will she keep ur's clean. SHE MUST ALSO CARE FOR HERSELF PHYSICALLY so it won't be a matter of blowing up after marriage and u end up saying my wife is fat and I don't love her.
10.a lady who respect her parents and listen to advice.(if she cant obey her parents forget it she cant obey u. plus if she doesn't listen to advice whats d probability that f she does sum tin wrong and u advise her she would take ur advice and change.
11.a lady who is economical and has a very good saving spirit (this is a very important factor dat a woman must have coz some men spend too much it is d duty of d woman to call her husbnd to caution and try to impact in him d saving spirit incase of raining days)not the woman who spends all her earning on Brazilian hair.
12.a tactful and smart lady that can give her husbnd good advice when he needs it and encouragement
13.a woman who is string spiritually bcoz battles will always come. a woman is d bedrock of her home,it is her prayer that keeps her husband,and kids goin.
14.dis is quite important to some men. IF I WAS A GUY.SHE MUST BE A VERY VERY GOOD COOK COZ I LOVE FOOD AND VERY GOOD FOOD.( VARIETIES OF COOKING SKILLS AND RECIPE)the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If a lady cooks better for him babes forget ur nigga oo.
15.she MUST be ready to satisfy him sexually(dis is another thing i noticed that drives men away from home when she gives him 2 days in a week roaster AFTER Aff Pay bride price oo. And u expect him not to look out as a young man.
16.a lady who isn't promiscuous(if she starts acting bitchy while dating what's d probability she won't turn into a LovePeddler when u get married, now it's not only men that bring in hiv and stds even women do.
17. A lady who respects u,ur relationship and everything u value including ur parents and siblings.
18.a wife material must be matured aldoe age is just a number sum times,its abt maturity.Good communication is also very necessary.
19.make sure she is fun loving(picnic,games,strolls etc) if not ehennnn ur marriage will be so boring.
20.be a husband material before looking for a wife material.f u ain't a husband material don't expect to have a wife material

Hmmmm talking too much already. this ones are d basic sha,got to look out for all dis in a lady. standards and taste differ it's not compulsory she has all.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 06, 2014
My wife material is enough to sew agbada tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by DesChyko: 2:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

And so what if that is the case?

Spoiling for a fight or interested in the logic?

Godmystrength: But marrying early doesn't translate to having children early. There are lots of couples who marry very early and have delay in child bearing say like 10,15,20years....

True.. However, that is circumstantial, not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by NobleG1(m): 2:48am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
With your money right2nd and masters wasn't done in Nigeria so I guess uk system too is wacky right? As I said earlier I owe u no apology as to why I choose to write the way I do and last tym I checked u aren't d one who asked a question so I wasn't talking to u in anyway,u dint pay my fees nor do u pay my bills so it's none of your business. i dint commit any blunder as u can c,i only abbreviated most of my words.if you have a problem with that then deal with it. if u do not have any reasonable contribution to make other than pick mistakes in peoples comment m sorry this isn't a classroom or my workplace that I must be so official,its called social media/forum/network. DEAL WITH IT. at least the 100+ ppl that liked this comment understood what I wrote clearly. So if u aren't so smart or can't decipher all that then I pity your IQ. do have a nice day and don't mention me AGAIN.

You're now claiming you studied in the UK and still
can't write good English! Wow! You just confirmed you're absolutely mentally incapacitated and academically deficient!
I wouldn't mind if you tell me you're illiterate.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Godmystrength: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2014
DesChyko:
True.. However, that is circumstantial, not ordinary.
okay then.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by retake89(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Unionised: Simple...

When you see the MATERIAL she's wearing, then you know.

#this book, I can judge by its cover#

FTC!!!!
#dancing kpalongo#
In line with Nairaland Time Honoured Tradition, permit me to Fool my self small...

Can't believe I made First To Comment.
This weekend go super be dat.

My sincere appreciation goes to God Almighty, my Rock and Shield.

Seun, kudos to you for providing this platform for ordinary people like me.

My dear wife, I know the past few weeks has not been easy, with the constant, relentless attention I've given my phone. No, it was not an extra - marital affair, it was Nairaland. In your bosom will I be contented all the days of my life!

Now look how my hard work has paid off.

Thanks OP for the wonderful topic.

And to those looking on in ENVY, don't worry, YOUR TIME WILL COME!

SHALOM!!!

Lol..u don fool yaself finish because na small small craze D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ start oo
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by retake89(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
4.a god fearing lady

Chai..God go bless u,u don talk am finish..come make I buy u chin chin..#big grin..

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by perry2020(f): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2014
NobleG1:

You're now claiming you studied in the UK and still
can't write good English! Wow! You just confirmed you're absolutely mentally incapacitated and academically deficient!
I wouldn't mind if you tell me you're illiterate.
Go ahead teacher!!!!!
Silence is the best answer for fools like you.have got no time to be exchanging words wif riff rats like you or proving myself to retarded idiots who haven't finished taking care of their lives yet claim so perfect. i am gonna repeat this for the last time don't mention me AGAIN.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by smudge2079(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Jamean:

Eheen! See Job description and Person specification. You are an experienced HR o!
U ve been gone too long... Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Revolva(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
4.a god fearing lady

Oga this your list no dey this world i beg ok....abi that lady na Robot.....there is no woman on earth with all these ok.....just forget that if you keep waiting for this.....omo u go grow bald head
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by perry2020(f): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Revolva:

Oga this your list no dey this world i beg ok....abi that lady na Robot.....there is no woman on earth with all these ok.....just forget that if you keep waiting for this.....omo u go grow bald head
Lol,you sure dint read to the end,i said taste,class and qualities differ so it depends on you, pick the ones u find interesting,its an overview and not compulsory for everybody.
I AM A LADY,AM SURE MY PIK IS ON MY PROFILE.tank you
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by pressplay55: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
4.a god fearing lady

i wish i can change the topic to perry is wife material....
Mehn you have killed it!
One karma is to small for you....
I like all your comments....
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by perry2020(f): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2014
pressplay55:
i wish i can change the topic to perry is wife material....
Mehn you have killed it!
One karma is to small for you....
I like all your comments....
Lolxx,thanks but even I myself ain't perfect,have got my flawS as well.thats why I said it depends on taste and standards(no1 is perfect) so it's now left for whoever is looking for a bride to pick those qualities that matters most to him.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by onelife97: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Actually talking from experience, no woman is a wife material.just kids factory and pocket drainer.

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Wasquad(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2014
I love independent lady....the truth is they all zuck.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by smudge2079(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Jamean:

lol...you've been keeping tabs on me
ok.. Since someone always misses me add me up on facebook. Anita Jakpor

Cheers!
yes o. Just did.

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by MrCork: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
...light skin females r wifey material.....they never lie and thy stay loyal! angry

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Romanciella(f): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrCork: ...light skin females r wifey material.....they never lie and thy stay loyal! angry
mtswwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.