Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165160 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sadebowale(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
kelkelk:
Any nairalander interested in foods /fruits supply business and interested in an equitable partnership with me
I have personal vehicles available for use intended for the business. Lets talk business
dont bother or stress much about finances but readiness, eagerness and resourcefulness. contact me on 08022225206

I can help you buy and ship anything from anywhere in the world. If you need my help please call me. For serious enquiries only, please contact: sadebowale@yahoo.com

Legal notice: I only deal in legal businesses only. Please don't contact me for anything illegal or fraudulent.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sadebowale(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.

Alternatively, you can get 5% ROI with 10% Principal Repayment per Month.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550

I can help you buy and ship anything from anywhere in the world. If you need my help please call me. For serious enquiries only, please contact: sadebowale@yahoo.com

Legal notice: I only deal in legal businesses only. Please don't contact me for anything illegal or fraudulent.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sadebowale(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
sadebowale:

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sadebowale(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sadebowale(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2014

chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Goziejay: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
sadebowale:

do u charge.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
FKMagazine:

Most pple will see truth but they will still say its false...however, the truth will eventually walk away wen they need it most in their life, because it has reached its deadline...subscribe to the Oil & Gas Biz Manual 2day. See my signature 4 more details

Still available
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sadebowale(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Goziejay:
do u charge.

Yes I do. A small fee. I'll ship your first package free. No charge only if you refer at least 5 people to me.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by scala101(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
datfairboy:
everyone ..I know alot of you might likely take
this as a scam but life is a risk ..let me cut
straight to the point if you have the finance and
you want to invest in film making and probably
be the co producer of your own movie ...here is a
chance
Note: I won't give details of the production
company you are investing on right here until
when we see physically..
: I'm not asking you to bring any money or pay
any certain amount to any bank immediately until
after we have seen and you might have been
convinced that it is REAL
:he/she who will take the risk will probably thank
me later ..
:it is a classic movie that will feature a lot of
celebrities..
believe it or not it is not a scam...thanks
my details: instagram handle @Datfairboy phone
no: 09030347271 email
I'd..great14real@yahoo.ca
how do you intend to distribute ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by wolexy2(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2014
SMARTEST AND CHEAPEST ETISALAT DATA PLAN

250MB @ N400 (By recharge card)
500MB @ N700 (By recharge card)
1GB @ N1300(By recharge card)
2GB @ N2400 (By recharge card)
3GB @ N3400 (By recharge card)
All valid for 30days
Please kindly send ur order in this format:
#ETISALAT Recharge pin#ETISALAT number#DATA Size#
to 08186433781 via SMS or 08060736505 via whatsapp.

IF U ARE PAYING INTO BANK ACCOUNT
250MB @ N350 (By Bank Deposit)
500MB @ N600 (By Bank Deposit)
1GB @ N1200(By Bank Deposit)
2GB @ N2300 (By Bank Deposit)
3GB @ N3300 (By Bank Deposit)
All valid for 30days
Kindly make payment into any of the two Bank Account number below:
Sterling bank account Number: 0027108982
Wema bank account Number: 0221371264
Account name for the two account: OGUNNIYI Kehinde.
After payment, Please send ur order in this format: #Payment Details #ETISALAT number#DATA Size#
to 08186433781 via SMS or 08060736505 via whatsapp.

UR DATA WILL BE SENT TO UR ETISALAT LINE IMMEDIATELY UR PAYMENT IS COMFIRM.

whatsapp or call or flash: 08092124206,08136107069, 08186433781,for more info. Thanks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by mama777(f): 5:01am On Nov 25, 2014
this is one in a life time opportunity as you empower yourselves through this skills acquisition

liquid soap productions
information and internet marketing
book publishing
speech writing
car tracking technology
public speaking
computer packages
auto cad
driving
poultry farming
and much more for just 6,800
call 08103291296
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by phpier: 5:03am On Nov 25, 2014
Larrylarex:
I have a real, clear cut, hundred percent sure business that has an ROI of at least 200% in two years, but its capital intensive, I mean like 5 million naira will be needed to set this up but you'll earn more than 15million naira from it in two years. What the business is all about is not something too secretive, its setting up an ICT centre of with not less than a hundred computer, then affiliate it with a federal government parastatal, so its the federal government that will pay you for renting the ICT centre so to say, and they pay promptly! The profit to be made from this business is DEFINITELY more than what I described above, but I simply talked about the worst case scenario. If you can afford to invest such amount please contact me via franclarex008@gmail.com or 07037118818(Please note that you're not paying me the money just get your 100 computer systems yourself, network it{I can help in this regard} get a standby generator then contact me for how to link you with this government parastatal but we'll share the profits every year on a percentage we'll both agree upon) Another option is that you can contact me if you already have a cyber cafe or computer school with a hundred systems or more(That will even be better) or better still if you can loan me the said amount, I have collateral to use and will pay any amount of reasonable interest you demand (This is the one I will even prefer most) This is a new business and its good to tap into it now before it becomes saturated in years to come. Another interesting thing about this is that it requires a one time set up and the government will be using it every year and you'll be earning your millions every year! Contact me lets to this!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Glamrock(f): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2014
How needed is fashion for development? I am a designer and would like to relocate to Nigeria in the future
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
nice posts
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by mryusuffga(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you
try and get loan or you venture into weekly contribution.after 6 months you should be able to pay back
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by samujoseph(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
I noticed earlier on that a suggestion was made on network marketing but sadly, it had no reply.. if only you know the benefits and power of leverage that remains untapped in network marketing.
Sadly the first time I heard of it, I also turned it down flat . Let me give a hypothetical example. Suppose a guy named john visits a restaurant and likes the way he is served and later decides to invite other people. Say he invites his sister Jane and when Jane uses the restaurant, the manager askes how Jane found out about the restaurant and she mentions john as the person who referred her. John on the other hand gets a cheque of N500, a thank you letter and 30% of the amount of money Jane spent at the restaurant. And that's not all, when Jane on the other hand invites another person, she gets similar benefit from which john is not also left out but also gets a share from Jane's earning and jane's referral as we. Now if you were john or jane, would you stop there Or invite more? Before you know you already have a large network. And N500 weekly on only one person become N500,000 in a month. There's no limit to your earning...
I'm only looking for dedicated people to work on the same team as I. It's not for everybody anyway just those who see an opportunity in it...
if you want to know more just contact me on 08165520876 and I'll elaborate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by samujoseph(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
I noticed earlier on that a suggestion was made on network marketing but sadly, it had no reply.. if only you know the benefits and power of leverage that remains untapped in network marketing.
Sadly the first time I heard of it, I also turned it down flat . Let me give a hypothetical example. Suppose a guy named john visits a restaurant and likes the way he is served and later decides to invite other people. Say he invites his sister Jane and when Jane uses the restaurant, the manager askes how Jane found out about the restaurant and she mentions john as the person who referred her. John on the other hand gets a cheque of N500, a thank you letter and 30% of the amount of money Jane spent at the restaurant. And that's not all, when Jane on the other hand invites another person, she gets similar benefit from which john is not also left out but also gets a share from Jane's earning and jane's referral as we. Now if you were john or jane, would you stop there Or invite more? Before you know you already have a large network. And N500 weekly on only one person become N500,000 in a month. There's no limit to your earning...
I'm only looking for dedicated people to work on the same team as I. It's not for everybody anyway just those who see an opportunity in it...
if you want to know more just contact me Joseph 08165520876
BBM pin:24CE7201
and I'll elaborate
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bawelat: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=FKMagazine post=26059169]I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. pls i am also intrested my mail is bawelat@gmail.com thanks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by CHIAAGRO: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
CHIA AGRO PRODUCTS LTD,BENUE STATE-THE FOOD BASKET OF NIG. WE PRODUCE,PROCURE AND MARKET GENERAL AGRO ALLIED PRODUCTS LIKE TUBERS(yam,potatoe,casava), CASAVA PRODUCTS(gari,chips,flour),BEE PRODUCTS(pure honey,wax),PALM PRODUCTS(palm kernel nuts,shells,palm kernel oil,red palm oil),GRAINS/CEREALS(sesame seeds,maize,bean,ground nut,soybean),FRUITS,GINGER,HARD WOOD CHARCOAL. These products and others are available in exportable quantity and quality! Contact:08104850508,08184747348.EMAIL:chiagro4investments@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by wisdompraise(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
wakky4me:
I'm into a business and d company is fully concentrates on Herbs Network Approved by NAFDAC, Chinese Ministry of Health and American FDA.

MARKETING PLAN: U need to get involve with just N2,500 and buy d company product worth 200PV and introduce it to Four others to do d same under U and support those four to do d same by working as a team, that's d power of multiplication. The effectiveness and d Products availability is guaranteed.

By doing this, U start attaining Success Steps and Positions and U start earning Retail Profit,
Team performance Bonus, free Int'l Trip or $3,500 (N525,000), Small Car award or $14,000 (N2.1M), Cash award of $25000 (N3.750M), Gateway Vacation or $30,000 (N4.5M), Big Car Award or $45,000 (N6.75M), House Award or $ 100,000 (N15M)n 2% Global Sales Earning, infinity Bonus 0.5%.

INVESTMENT PLAN: With 2.8M, This business investment plan guaranteed 1.4M instant bonus coming back to U immediately U invested, plus d health care marketable products worth 3.5M that U can sell, and d products are effective for treatment and prevention. U can call me on these Numbers if U are interested and to be more details in my analysis...08065980591 or whatsapp 08055619703 Or Facebook: Raji Olaboye Wakil.

Are you a member of Green World?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by oshimiliego: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2014
FKMagazine:
Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top

Visit www.forexcake.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.