Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165044 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by emperoracro(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Hello for those of you out there looking at storing palm oil and selling when its scarce, contact me on +2348136909187, i will assist you which ever way i can.
And i also need partners who are interested in been active in the business, please feel free to contact me also.
PS: I also deal with plantains.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by hamilton62(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
the help i can give here is for anyone with forex experience to send a message on the below contact with text: name location be it whatsapp or sms.... i will give you 2 weeks daily signals with garnished risk management in it... you can test it with demo and see how sweet forex is and profitable too
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by MrMcJay(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2015
An investment that guarantees lifelong returns is University Students Private Hostels.

Students of Government-owned higher-institutions constantly suffer shortage of campus hostels. Hence, investors and private individuals build student hostels and let them to the students.

Considering the fact that Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, land may be quite on the high side to embark on a project like this. However, if you look at Ogun State for instance, it has lots higher institutions and relative lower cost of land compared to Lagos. This makes it more viable.

Take schools like Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) or Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) for instance, you can easily get plots of land for around 1.5M and build hostels on them.

Hostels in FUNAAB are let out between 80-150k per annum depending on aesthetic beauty and facilities.

If you build a 30-room hostel of self-contained rooms, and you charge 100k per room, you are guaranteed about 3M per year. More rooms can be build depending on the investor.

You can bill per session or per year, it depends in the investor.

More details can be discussed on request or you can ask questions in this thread.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by onlinebizz: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2015
r
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kolawoleahmed(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact

kolibra2@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2015
phabulousangel:
if you will like my idea, it may go long way to help you while you are still working and set a reasonable time for yourself while you money keep working for you, you dont even need all the money, just a trial with 200k will be good enough to try and invest in a FUND MANAGER who trade forex and with time your 200k appreciate to more than 2million. I m not the one trading but I can introduce my FUND manager who happen to be Manager of a FOREX BROKER IN NIGERIA here, they will not collect any money from you but open an account in your own details, only for them to trade and you too can see how they trade for you and if yuo are not satisfy, you can ask them to stop the trade and collect your money.

make sure u have something that bring in money for u b4 you resign please, your money is very save in their hand and they wil show you their past record and a legal agreement b4 they start to trade for U. My email adefame@gmail.com send me ur phone no

Forex would just render you useless & poor

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2015
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you
That's a nice biz idea..
So how much are u hoping for as d capital?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by chrysso83(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2015
mrramadan:
I will make mine short and simple. I am a partner in a trading company in the UAE. I'm currently looking for people who want to buy goods from here and India. Whatever goods you are looking for, just inform us and we will let you know if we can supply or not. No matter how small the quantity, just contact us. This is not a scam, this is a legally registered business here in the United Arabs Emirates with over 7 years experience. Holla at me if you're interested... Please only serious minded people.. I am also open to other business ideas. If you have a question, you can post it here...
Am interested in ur business. how do we go about it? chrysso83@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kasid: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is

My email: kunle_forever@yahoo.com

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bank2k4real(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Import ghanawax plain nd pattern from ghana and togo with to match slippers and bags....and sell in Nigeria. We send it to anywhere in Nigeria...intrested?...
Its availble now.....bulk supply also available...

They are of different types....like Valentine ,prestige plain and pattern ,java gold , daviva , Excellence , daviva kente , Rebecca kente ,passion.. , Angelina Hi target, Dashiki tops.. pinging..., Woodin,printex ,ghana gtp ,akosombo , atl premium...female kente slippers.. and male ..purse is ..the customized high heel with bag , heel and small bag.., flat shoe n bag...the prices are negotiable and it reduces as the quantity increases...also includes free delivery from ghana to your location in Nigeria

Check my signature below for more details and contacts
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by lekkie073(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2015
I have a plot of land in ikorodu which i intend to use for livestock farming, rams preferably. My plan is to go to the north(sokoto,kebbi or katsina) and buy rams at a very cheap rate. I transport it to Lagos and rear them on the land. After rearing for 7/8 months I sell them off during Muslims sAllah festival. I have reared rams before on a small scale and I can tell u that it doesnt involve too many technicalities. The land is mine but I don't have the capital to get the rams/goats. Any interested party should link up with me......lekalex007@gmail.com

The ROI is 130% upwards if the rams are purchased not earlier than 6 months before sallah

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2015
I am interested in buying TABLE to start selling BANANA. undecided

Please anyone in the business should share ideas.

Don't waste my time..

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nteogwuija(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

Suniyke4real@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by chekasforchekas: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2015
kajoula:

[size=18pt]NOLLY-PUNK.........HOW DO YOU MAKE PROFIT....ITS NOT BY SITTING WITH CELEBRITIES[/size]
please explain better, inbox me at chekas111@yahoo.com will like to know more mostly about the marketing.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Glamrock:
How needed is fashion for development? I am a designer and would like to relocate to Nigeria in the future
a lucrative one at that

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by chinenye80: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Skillz02 post=26252369]The answer is

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

[/quote

Princessneye@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by NASSONACADEMIA: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Invest in the Research Industry.

Entity: NASSON (Not-for-profit org)
Area Served: Nigerian Academia
Site: http://nasson.org.ng
Objs: Research and Analytics

Focal Area:
Nationwide Statistical Consulting Center for:
- Universities (Convention and D-Learning)
- Polytechnics
- Colleges of Education

Requirement:
Procurement of networked PCs and insallation of analytical tools to be stationed at selected centers to connect with NASSON hqrt.

Or call 09050958320

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
lifestyle1:
You can start wristwatch business with as low as 10k and make a profit of about 5k, I started with less than that and today, see result on my signature.

I have some beautiful fashion bracelet watches at wholesale price that will sell fast, If you don't mind small profit for a start, ping me.
I just sent u an invitation on BBM

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Derbyman(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
mrnestyy1985:

i can supply you with used laptop and flat screen TV . i currently have about 15 laptops now and 10 flat screen tv 37" and above. contact me to discuss further. i can also show you my stock on video chat. price for laptop ranges between 20k upward depending on model and price for tv ranges from 30k upward with sizes ranging from 32 inch to 50 inch. all in perfect condition
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ibro360(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
kelkelk:
Any nairalander interested in foods /fruits supply business and interested in an equitable partnership with me
I have personal vehicles available for use intended for the business. Lets talk business
dont bother or stress much about finances but readiness, eagerness and resourcefulness. contact me on 08022225206
how do you mean sir?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by unilagfreshest(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is somebody seeing dis business am seeing.... It's genuine nd reliable, low capital, reward up to 1000%, just be good looking, eloquent, charisma, know how to quote, speak good English.. Etc..
Hope u nw know d business am talking about...

It's church business...
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ShaddyTerese(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

Hi. I mailed U. Terese990@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by yussuf739: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
metopeters:
fkmagazine,
i'm seriously interested in the poultry business... can you help me
with your feasibility study on your farm? kindly send it to my email:
olusojipets@gmail.com.... i will appreciate your help thanks n God bless

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.