Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165119 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Luchiana1(f): 2:32am On Nov 14, 2016
GET 400% OF YOUR INVESTED MONEY IN.OWLINGS INVESTMENT. with investment from N200000 AND ABOVE.REACH ME TO JOIN 08060846489 http://Owlings.com.ng join.our whatsapp group page to know more https:///D89GIfywUWWHqt6t8lWtAZ
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
get to be sure of any biz u wanna do before venturing
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by tdollar17(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Christmas is in the air, and everyone needs money to celebrate Christmas in Style. Don't let the recession affects your Christmas this year. Be among the 256 people including myself that will celebrate Christmas just the way we want to.

How?

With just $2 (N1000) one time investment, you will be able to make enough Cash from $80 (N40,000) - $5120 (N256,000) all within a space of 1 week to 6 months. All you need to do is to follow my step by step guide and you will be surprise at the result.

The the difference between the Rich and the Poor is, the Rich knows what the Poor those not know and take little and big risks when needed. Now all I am asking you to take is a little risk of just N1000 one time investment, and become financially free. Those that took the big risk of MMM even when some of them knew it was a big risk made money, likewise those that tried Ultimate Cycler too also made money even though now they don't know their fate yet.

It will cost you not more nor less than just $2 (N1000) one time investment to be a part of this platform with the potential earnings of $80 (N40,000) - $5120 (N2,560,000) all within 1 week to 6 months. So what are you waiting for Life itself is a risk.

This is no scam this is a new platform, all you need to investment is just N1000 one time investment, nothing more.

Interested Person should send a mail to peteradeleke55@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
tdollar17:
Christmas is in the air, and everyone needs money to celebrate Christmas in Style. Don't let the recession affects your Christmas this year. Be among the 256 people including myself that will celebrate Christmas just the way we want to.

How?

With just $2 (N1000) one time investment, you will be able to make enough Cash from $80 (N40,000) - $5120 (N256,000) all within a space of 1 week to 6 months. All you need to do is to follow my step by step guide and you will be surprise at the result.

The the difference between the Rich and the Poor is, the Rich knows what the Poor those not know and take little and big risks when needed. Now all I am asking you to take is a little risk of just N1000 one time investment, and become financially free. Those that took the big risk of MMM even when some of them knew it was a big risk made money, likewise those that tried Ultimate Cycler too also made money even though now they don't know their fate yet.

It will cost you not more nor less than just $2 (N1000) one time investment to be a part of this platform with the potential earnings of $80 (N40,000) - $5120 (N2,560,000) all within 1 week to 6 months. So what are you waiting for Life itself is a risk.

This is no scam this is a new platform, all you need to investment is just N1000 one time investment, nothing more.

Interested Person should send a mail to peteradeleke55@gmail.com

Wht is d name of d biz, share it here...lets knw it
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Noblepreneur: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
ayusco85:
I don't know whr to start from, but am going to make it short. I am a graduate of geology and mining, I have a passion for solid minerals. I have been into it while in school but it was on small scale. Back then it was industrial minerals like iron ore, lead ore. But it's too bulky and requires huge transportation logistics. So I switched to gem stones and precious stones. Reasons because gem stones are less bulky, more profitable, and sells faster and above all more valuable.
1kg of sapphire or Topaz can change someone's life. So am reaching out to who ever is interested in investing. I have a registered business name, and am going fully into this business. I studied it in d University of Jos, I knw my onions around these gem and precious stones. I have sites in taraba, nassarawa and bauchi where I can get these gems at a cheaper price, and I have buyers. All I need is capital, or someone who we can be business partners. We will discuss the terms. Call me 07038519176, or whatsapp me on 08113551083
Interesting
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Noblepreneur: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
kayworld22:
Hello my fellow Nigerians,

Earning money online is very easy, secure and living a life of peace. But to find the real and geniue paying site is not easy.
I rank in 75% of my money through a known site: www.fiverr.com and 100% of my money through: www.writetag.com. These site brings freedom to my life.

If you are yet to earn money through Fiverr, you can try www.writetag.com which i guarantee you of withdrawing your first $100(#25,000) in just a week.

When registered, alert me to send you the step by step guide.

To your success.
This is cool. How can you be contacted?Via PM?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ask me which biz will rule & rock 2017
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by TheGuy5: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
It is Genuine and Reasonable to Burn A Skill into your skull, trade with it and no one can take it away!

Learn SMARTPHONE Devices Repair Techniques!

Very Low Capital Business Entry costs...*BE SMART This Year* #Make Real Money; #Learn Micro BGA soldering; #Learn Repair Techniques, Metering & Troubleshooting Microelectronic devices;#Learn Flash Programming & MORE!

Get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " from our Amazon marketplaces stores, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. (€, £ marketplaces price lower).

If you don't become an expert after going through, demand a refund!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Interested in Piuni.net earning potentials and their packages, click http://viid.me/qxEAqT
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by henrygold100: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Contact me 08036038433........ Wud hv done DAT since it's just capital dats holding me.....
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by holysainbj(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Am based in UYO, Akwaibom and I recently wrote a waste management business plan, i currently need the right minds and co-intellectual thinkers to put it to work,
I also have a gas supply business plan...
All I need is interested and committed persons and investors
If u will want to invest, I can forward you the business plan template so u can go through it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by hamzatseyi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrramadan:
I will make mine short and simple. I am a partner in a trading company in the UAE. I'm currently looking for people who want to buy goods from here and India. Whatever goods you are looking for, just inform us and we will let you know if we can supply or not. No matter how small the quantity, just contact us. This is not a scam, this is a legally registered business here in the United Arabs Emirates with over 7 years experience. Holla at me if you're interested... Please only serious minded people.. I am also open to other business ideas. If you have a question, you can post it here...
do u have London or any countries fairly used Fone ? I wanna invest u can get me through 08147262232 or ftphylor@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by hamzatseyi(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
sadebowale:

I can help you buy and ship anything from anywhere in the world. If you need my help please call me. For serious enquiries only, please contact: sadebowale@yahoo.com

Legal notice: I only deal in legal businesses only. Please don't contact me for anything illegal or fraudulent.
pls I need help on this 08147262232 for WhatsApp and ftphylor@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by toxxnoni(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2017
call us to render this services

Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices.
call 08136569906

thanks

A business proposal

For any person interested in working with us by Referring us to a client
we give 10% of the total profit made from the work.
we provide a written down documentation as an evidence that you will get your money.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Okeytus(m): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Earn 100% in bitcoins after 5 days.Its Paying very well!Tested and trusted!!check my sign
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by soladnet14: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Invest in bitcoin mining and get yourself outta financial bondage. Its pure, its sure. Contact soladnet1404 at gmail dot com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Godfullsam(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact

Pls I am interested in fiverr. Kindly enlighten me on it and any other profitable legitimate Internet businesses.

Thanks sir
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Godfullsam(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
hamzatseyi:
pls I need help on this 08147262232 for WhatsApp and ftphylor@gmail.com

I want to deal make and female clothes and wrist watches from china.

abiodunsamuel025@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by koyeni(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by koyeni(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
cool
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Damikyla(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Heavenly Homes phase 2, located at okunfolu just 4min drive from La campagne tropicana Beach Resort @ibeju lekki, Lagos Nigeria. Selling for 500k per plot with a promo of buy 5 plot and get 1 free
For enquiries and more information call
Michael on +2348063067857
After the promo it will be selling at higher price, this is a best, secure way to invest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
still wanna invest in real estate and oil/gas sector, call me on 08052186322

99% guaranteed and 200% ROI within a year
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by julifem(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sign up for free $50 Welcome No Deposit Bonus. Allocate the free $50 to invest with their best top traders and start earning without lifting a finger. (E.g. $20 to trader number 1, $10 to trader number 2, another $10 to trader number 3 and last $10 to the number 4 on their list.

Contact my signature for Whatsapp number to get details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.