Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (164991 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by KingsleySanchez(m): 6:10am On Apr 21, 2015
twoondei:

hey, can we talk? sms 08054211311.

Sms 08135297316...contact me.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by odimbannamdi(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
GenyEbere:
I sell handheld sewing machine and mini sewing machine that uses finger battery. whatsapp me on 08067771161 for pix or eberegenevieve@gmail.com
am interested in the handheld sewing machine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by femigoldmine: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Good news & Congratulation to this great thread... Am a Member of this great company & we are here to Create Massive wealth just by Empowering everybody to also get empowered to People around you. OurCompany is Register with CAC & have our head office @ Lagos. Here is the link to this great Opportunity known as GLC
http://www.gtechconcepts.com/goldmine-liberty-concepts/
You can reach me on 0808 299 8029...For more info

GLC Head Office seminar,

An empowerment program for few people that wants to raise money for their business/ kids fees/house rent / buy a land etc .

Venue: plot 377A Omofade Crescent, Omole Estate phase 1, Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Mondays and Wednesdays

Time:1st session 10am prompt
2nd session 1pm prompt

* pls send that relative that depends on you to this eye opener seminar in case you don't need the money.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by babeface3: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Hurry, this is a good opportunity to register your business at a subsidized rate
babeface3:

You need a registered business for so many reasons.

If you want a quick registration of your business either business name or incorporation, contact Legal Exploits on 08036196477, 07082218307.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by mrramadan(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2015
chrysso83:

Am interested in ur business. how do we go about it? chrysso83@yahoo.com

Check your mailbox, Just sent you an email. Cheers
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by mrramadan(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2015
danielicon:
can I get your company's website address?

We don't have a website for the trading business yet but will be glad to email you a copy of our approved trade license from the UAE Government. We only have a website for one of our businesses which is manufacturing of fasteners and that is (www.baselinebolt.com)
You can send me an email for more info on the trading aspect of our business. (salescoordinator@baselinebolt.com) or (mdrdggroup@outlook.com)... If you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me or better still mention me right here on NL for more transparency. Cheers
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2015
sauceny:

If you good at it,why can't you start with a hundred dollar bill¿
Yea, thats logical. Trust me, im not like the forex traders u see. I know how to do this thing. check my site and invite ur friends. "aheadmarket.com"
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
OnyeIbo:

Yea, thats logical. Trust me, im not like the forex traders u see. I know how to do this thing. check my site and invite ur friends. "aheadmarket.com"

Or can't you raise a $100 to have started off,by now or in the next 6 month,you ought to be stinkingly rich by now.

A friend of mine learnt forex & traded for the 1st 2 months with a start up of $100 & made $60,000+,in six months dude had bought a house in abuja,but died in an accident, a week he was coming home to teach me about forex.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sartee(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
I must confess I read from page 1- 7 And I could see enough business opportunities . Cos all I see is scammed plying their trade looking for their next victim. Some of the ideas seems too good to be true. Be wise in your dealings.

8 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by solreb: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Larrylarex:
I have a real, clear cut, hundred percent sure business that has an ROI of at least 200% in two years, but its capital intensive, I mean like 5 million naira will be needed to set this up but you'll earn more than 15million naira from it in two years. What the business is all about is not something too secretive, its setting up an ICT centre of with not less than a hundred computer, then affiliate it with a federal government parastatal, so its the federal government that will pay you for renting the ICT centre so to say, and they pay promptly! The profit to be made from this business is DEFINITELY more than what I described above, but I simply talked about the worst case scenario. If you can afford to invest such amount please contact me via franclarex008@gmail.com or 07037118818(Please note that you're not paying me the money just get your 100 computer systems yourself, network it{I can help in this regard} get a standby generator then contact me for how to link you with this government parastatal but we'll share the profits every year on a percentage we'll both agree upon) Another option is that you can contact me if you already have a cyber cafe or computer school with a hundred systems or more(That will even be better) or better still if you can loan me the said amount, I have collateral to use and will pay any amount of reasonable interest you demand (This is the one I will even prefer most) This is a new business and its good to tap into it now before it becomes saturated in years to come. Another interesting thing about this is that it requires a one time set up and the government will be using it every year and you'll be earning your millions every year! Contact me lets to this!

I am interested. We are an ISP in PH and have an office space that can take more than 100 pcs. Pls call or whatsapp 07089996950
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by solreb: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
sauceny:

Last 2 years,i lost 200k to LIBERTY RESERVE.

This is a typical HYIP which is a complete fraud. I advise that no one should go near it.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by tolugar: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Am thinking about investing in concrete block making, interlocking stones etc. How profitable do you think this biz. can be. Money is not the problem.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Insightz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
FKMagazine:
Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top

Sure there are many business ideas out there. But the problem usually is the initial capital to start with. I will suggest for people with capital of less than 250,000 to set up a little cosmetic shop. For this to work, you will need to have dedicated suppliers.

Now, you can further decide to sell only perfumes for example. This way, you can conserve your resources.

If you do decide to settle on perfumes for example, you will need original products. Original and authentic products will build your reputation. For sales outlet, you can begin by going to banks and offices where u are sure people will buy.

You will also need to stock known brand names to attract clients

If you are interested in selling perfumes, I have clean and authentic outlets where wholesale is possible. We can also partner together. I can supply as well. But you must be trustworthy.

I DONT DEAL IN SCAM AND GET RICH QUICK INVESTMENTS

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
sauceny:

Or can't you raise a $100 to have started off,by now or in the next 6 month,you ought to be stinkingly rich by now.

A friend of mine learnt forex & traded for the 1st 2 months with a start up of $100 & made $60,000+,in six months dude had bought a house in abuja,but died in an accident, a week he was coming home to teach me about forex.
eiyaaa. so sori.
im working on it. i will soon start. im in the document submitting stage.

it would have been good to have learnt how he trades
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by phabulousangel(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
sauceny:

Forex would just render you useless & poor

you are just a slave to what you don't know and you will because you don't want to learn, so i can blame you

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by eagle13(m): 1:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Insightz:

Sure there are many business ideas out there. But the problem usually is the initial capital to start with. I will suggest for people with capital of less than 250,000 to set up a little cosmetic shop. For this to work, you will need to have dedicated suppliers.

Now, you can further decide to sell only perfumes for example. This way, you can conserve your resources.

If you do decide to settle on perfumes for example, you will need original products. Original and authentic products will build your reputation. For sales outlet, you can begin by going to banks and offices where u are sure people will buy.

You will also need to stock known brand names to attract clients

If you are interested in selling perfumes, I have clean and authentic outlets where wholesale is possible. We can also partner together. I can supply as well. But you must be trustworthy.

I DONT DEAL IN SCAM AND GET RICH QUICK INVESTMENTS
I'm interested.I live in akure u can reach me on ayonscdc@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Yeecar(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by BabaGodwins: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
FKMagazine:
New Investment Opportunity In The OIL AND GAS Sector..............Complete Secret Revealed In This Wealth E-Book

Do you want to know how the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer? The answer is in the amount of information they have acquired over a period of time.

Want to know about the secret of making real money and building a business in the OIL AND GAS SECTOR?

Here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the OIL AND GAS WEALTH BLUE PRINT.

OIL AND GAS WEALTH BUSINESS E-Manual

In this manual you will learn the following

How to Trade Millions From Oil and Gas Marketing Business Trading diesel, fuel, Kerosene, Gas Etc.

1. How to practically use LPO’s to get supplies on credit with samples to use for the jobs

2. How to use quotations profitably to close supply sales with samples letter to use

3. A complete sample letter of introduction to become sales
Representative of a company

4. How to use quotations to gain entry into a new or saturated market

5. How to get into importation of petroleum product

6. How to set up, register, merge or partner with filling stations to make money

7. How to become oil deals facilitator/agent and make millions from deals without spending a kobo

8. How to get finance and loans for oil and gas business

9. How to start without cash get LPO’s supplies and big ticket deals and many more.

For few people that are interested,

pls call or whatsapp, +2348052186322.....You can also check my signature

No Gimmicks pls.

NB: The Investment opportunity is only meant for serious minded people alone.

See u @ the Top
babagodwins@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by BabaGodwins: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
truvine:

did you get the e-book,
i need it too
pls, send to
olajideokulalu@gmail.com
don't forget to send me too... BabaGodwins@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
channelz:
isnothingundecided

Bros pay d op 4 did free add ooo
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kelkelk: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2015
available opportunity to earn big in construction

https://www.nairaland.com/2261035/earn-incomes-up-100k-above
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2015
odimbannamdi:

am interested in the handheld sewing machine
ok just send me mail eberegenevieve@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by dayodare49o: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
FKMagazine:
Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top
after posting it here so what will happen to my idea? You with sell it? I got it. Lion den that they did in Lagos some years ago what happened to the ideas that the Rich mem collected fr the youths.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
kcsteve83:

Contact me I can give u a strategy that u can use in getting more people in ur networking business.
nice add-up
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Insightz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
eagle13:
I'm interested.I live in akure u can reach me on ayonscdc@gmail.com

Ok.Good to know. Would like to know what you do for a living and your experience in running a business, marketing, etc. Please check my profile for my email. We can talk further from there to see what opportunities we can create for each other.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by eagle13(m): 12:58am On Apr 24, 2015
GenyEbere:
Please I wish to buy something in ondo state,if you can help me here is my email address eberegenevieve@gmail.com
I can what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.