Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny (2674 Views)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by chemystery: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: . Guess again
Mary Ebola = marieola. You converted Y to I cos they sound alike, then eliminated B
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Clinton594(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: . Guess again

olaedo ,
are you igbo?
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by marieolae(f): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2014
Clinton594:

olaedo ,
are you igbo?
I'm yoruba!
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Chuksemi(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Chuksemi is a name I got from myself. Wouldn't want to divulge its origin here. The nickname my ex gave to me was.... Kuchi peachy, the name is/was so feminine, I discontinued its usage after I broke up with her..
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2014
eminex:

oh! its Lana.
by d way one my friend's nick is kachiGele... am wondering if u re his babe... I mean d reason behind ur nick (@kachisbarbie) grin
Lol, I'm not his babe abeg...
My husbands' name is Kachi...
He calls me Barbie
...so i'm sure you understand now...it's supposed to be Kachi'sBarbie but I didn't want ('), so I deleted it, and got kachisbarbie
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by MisterRight(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2014
inositol88: mine is INOSITOL I am a biochemist, my real name is innocent, I got de name in de university, I was sleeping in class when suddenly prof shouted "hey inositol"
without thinking, I woke up and ran out of de class, he had to call me back
however I was having a dream dat he ( prof)was pursuing me wen he suddenly woke me up.
since den, de name innositol was made part of me by my course mates who made me accept de name by force
lwkmd. U no go kill pesin with laff
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by MisterRight(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: I'm yoruba!
cool. Tot u were an igbo. Time to take u home to mama. Oya go Pak ur load
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by marieolae(f): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
MisterRight: cool. Tot u were an igbo. Time to take u home to mama. Oya go Pak ur load
. smiley
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by valmunich(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Munich, don't know the meaning, my elder bro left high school and I automatically had to take it up
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by adeoladrg(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
chemystery: Mary Ebola = marieola. You converted Y to I cos they sound alike, then eliminated B

grin mumu
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by RFella(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
R.fella....its Rockefella...cos of my obsession with metallica and hard rock music wink
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mine is Broz J (cos I acted the role of Jesus Christ in two successive years in church)

Prof. (My dad and a few friends call me that cos I love books)

Pope (I used to be in the seminary and hoped to be the first African pope. I am no longer a Christian)

Dweeb (What most girls call me)

Presido (What almost all of my friends call me cos I hope to be president of this country one day)
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Olusanya333(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mice(emo in yoruba): Back then in secondary school ladies call me that name because of my brown iris.D name dey spoil show 4 me o
Albino(afin in yoruba): Back then in secondary i was the best goal keeper ever produced in dat school but when sun shines na wahala dey ensued as i no dey see well,so i got that name.
Thats all i can give for now,if u want more you visit this website

www.areyouwell?.com
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
lol i got like 3 nickname
1.DR lugulugu or german manchine was given to me by my dad when i was small,anytime dey ask me to wash plate i use like 10secs to wash it lol..my dad we just shout dr lugulugu or german machine,if my mum ask my elder bro to wash plate before coming back from work,by the time she is close to the house my bro we just shout german machine and pay me money 15sec your plate is clean and ready.
3rd name was given in the university was prof aka einstein the beast...i love physics so much i dont mind solving equations for 24hrs..even my lecturer dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Clinton594(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mods Front page please
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by borie4u(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
mine was nightingale by my roomate for oau cos dey say look like night.
for nysc at sokoto at achiever's lodge dey gave me old kent during monopoly game. walahi I no no y dey dey call me dat name.
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by princessayesha(f): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
I was very fair n use to barb my hair so they named me pepe cry
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by chelseabmw(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nickname: Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by chelseabmw(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
princessayesha: I was very fair n use to barb my hair so they named me pepe cry

Pepe grin do u mean pepeye? cheesy
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by eminex(m): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, I'm not his babe abeg...
My husbands' name is Kachi...
He calls me Barbie
...so i'm sure you understand now...it's supposed to be Kachi'sBarbie but I didn't want ('), so I deleted it, and got kachisbarbie

husband kwa! u married hmmm u re outa market naa. leave road 4 d singles biko.
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by blackiridis(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Mine is a story of its own. E too long "blackiridis" is just half of it.
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by jefflittlecent(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2014
mine is jefflittlecent, all d girls around me calls me a saint, some say am a virgin, some say am a pastor. But am not any of dem ooo
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by DonaldGenes(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2014
DickDastardly: Mine is Will Smith cheesy
They say i'm just as handsome kiss
Slap him twice
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by izsmike: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Mine is "izsmike". My name is michael and I ve big eyes, wen I was much younger I bought my first blu-tut enabled fone and I gave my frd who was a youth copper den 2 help me configure d blu-tut, he ask me wat name do I wanna save as my blu-tut name, I said "eyes mike" buh he spelt it as "izsmike"...... He can't remember dis story buh I use izsmike on all my social media account.
Re: Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny by Kunleskey(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
I never see nickname wey reach mine on dis tread...i want pple to call me .1...kunleskey..... but, only few pple call dat...right 4rm my primary schøol my friends do call me ,.2...koko... bcoz i drank pap to school one day and i vomit everything,.3...microphobia....they gave me dat in church bcoz dat was the first time i hold mic in front of crowed,.when i was doing quiz in church and my hand was shaking i could'nt talk dat day....... others are kunlery,,kunèlo,,kunenmpa,,kunzie,,kunene,kay and lastly kunlepoly which i hate most...i hate kunlepoly bcoz i,ve never went to polytechnic b4.... now am a final year student of uni...have u c how pple spoil ma name...well am more than dat..now..many pple call me my real name...glory be to God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Signs You Have Romantic Feelings For A “platonic Friend” / Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol / 10 Ways To Differentiate An Ajebota From An Ajepako In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.