Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What is the Colour of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the Colour of Love? (56371 Views)

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life / What Is The "Real" Colour Of Love? / What Is The Colour Of Hatred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the Colour of Love? by lexyflexy(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2005
why is everybody so lost in the world of not know the actual colour of love... let somebody help things here. I guess we will have to setup a panel, in which Seun will be one of the judges... is that ok by y' all guyz undecided wink... and Seun tyur being a good judge. Ahiight wink undecided
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by uchetobi(f): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2005
the color of love is red- fiery,passionate, scorching hot, attractive
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by zigszag(f): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2005
i fink itz black coz when u r in luvu dont know wat u r doi.
de only fink u see is ur love
every other thing turns black.

Re: What is the Colour of Love? by mckaycee(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2005
I support guyz that say it is blue. But I think the only colour I have seen so far is when I look into my baby's eyes.
Different colours for different occassions at different times.
So, the colour of love is "CAMOUFLAGE"
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by gina34(f): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2005
Your baby*as in ur child or ur babe which one rolleyes
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by solomon(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2005
The colour of love is unpreditable because,it just like a cameleon it chances colour wherever it belong;so love does not have a permanent colour.
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by mckaycee(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2005
my babe
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by gina34(f): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2005
@mckaycee,
I advice u to look deeply u will see that the colour of love is blue
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2005
Pink, and Red!
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Alexia(f): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2005
Can there really be a color to define love? It's difficult because each color has only one meaning to it and love changes so much that only a group of colors would be appropriate to define it.

Lay is pretty close I think.
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by prettyH(f): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2005
i think its red cos every time love's mentioned, red is used.
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by ocho(f): 2:30am On Nov 19, 2005
I guess it depends on the individual. my colour of love would definately be yellow!
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by whiteshark(m): 2:40am On Nov 19, 2005
I don first tell una b4 say nah blue... wetin una still dey yarn 4 here again...
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by ocho(f): 2:44am On Nov 19, 2005
abeg eeee! blue watin? when be say u go give girl blue flower she go slap u tell u say make u go learn her colour of love. grin No worry, e no go happen, i no go ever wish make e happen to you
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by whiteshark(m): 3:04am On Nov 19, 2005
Ocho, I know u love me and I love u too but if a was to give u a flower, tis not the colour that will ditermine it, tis the reason, the idea behind the gesture ...... The colour of love is actually red but it ought to be blue......
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by ocho(f): 3:13am On Nov 19, 2005
oh pls. does love even have a colour? love is just an emotion, it can't be seen! and if u chose to give it a colour, it's what u make it to be.
and since when did i start loving u? don't flatter your self grin
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by whiteshark(m): 3:28am On Nov 19, 2005
we all know that love as an emotion does not have a colour per say but if we have to give it one, then ..... tis like pain or guilt or anger ...... there all have their colours to denote them..
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by dolly(f): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2005
i fink th e colour is red which means danger.Its red cos its giving u a kind of warning that u should nt toy wt it or else .......................so the colour of love is R E D....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2005
rolleyes
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by ocho(f): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2005
i second the rolleyes look. i still think the colour of love is whatever you make it to be. oh well! my humble opinion!
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2005
I agree with you,Ocho wink

*ONE LOVE*
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by loretta(f): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2005
I agree with u vexxy that love is a rainbow of colours. In my own opinon i think love is RED b'cos Valentine Day is set aside for LOvers and RED is used as the Symbol. what do you think.
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by loretta(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2005
Haba Gina34 what do u mean by baby or babe dont be a novice try and understand what we are doing here
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by eslynera(f): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2005
RED!
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by lexyflexy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2005
ocho:

i second the rolleyes look. i still think the colour of love is whatever you make it to be. oh well! my humble opinion!

she's right.... shes kinda talking from experience...lol cool cool wink
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by ocho(f): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2005
abi oh! cheesy cheesy
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by gina34(f): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2005
Lorreta, I guess u are new here.
Point of correction, am not a novice and i understand wht is going on here more than u do.
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by lexyflexy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2005
gina34:

Lorreta, I guess u are new here.
Point of correction, am not a novice and i understand wht is going on here more than u do.
It will be nice if u make ur point clear... but most are of the opinion that love has no specific colour... but I hold one ground... love is like fire smiley cool
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by snazzydawn(f): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2005
the color of love to moi,well....ca depends on my mood. grin
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by quadri2425(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2005
People give different colours for love,some say its [/color]  RED  [color=Black]and some say its [/color]BLUE[color=Black] well for me i say the colour stays in the heart of the lovebirds
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by icingbaby(f): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2005
the colours of love is red or pink. smiley
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by cutejustyz(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2005
I'll relle luv 2 know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.