Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What is the Colour of Love? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the Colour of Love? (56361 Views)

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life / What Is The "Real" Colour Of Love? / What Is The Colour Of Hatred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2010
[size=13pt]heyyyyy roses , that's a very huge list you have here. . . . . thanks for sharing , hope it helps some dude's in our midst. grin[/size]
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Olumogun: 11:47pm On May 16, 2010
love colour

hmmmm

love is like a transparent mirror
the reflection does not always follow what is on this side.
it depend largely on who and what is on the other side.
if a 'human', you may have a brilliant or bright colour.
but if a 'beast', expect the worse
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by abrahym(m): 12:48am On May 17, 2010
it gotta be white a dovey bird
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 17, 2010
blue smiley
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Freiburger(m): 12:54am On May 17, 2010
@ poster, do something the does not exist have colour?
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Roses1(f): 3:36am On May 17, 2010
You guys, all the [/color][quote][/quote]C[color=#006600]O[/color]L[color=#770077]O[/color]R[color=#550000]S
represents love, so pls stop the argument.
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Roses1(f): 4:12am On May 17, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]heyyyyy roses , that's a very huge list you have here. . . . . thanks for sharing , hope it helps some dude's in our midst. grin[/size]

@Ogaga, it wasnt me. it was from Vexxy. but I love it, I totally agree with her. I really hope they can all think abt it for a min and see that love is really a rainbow of colors.
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by goodness85: 4:51pm On May 17, 2010
Visit WWW.PERFECTSDATE..COM for genuine info.

Make sure you live a comments if you find the articles helpful
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Enockia(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2010
to the best of ma knolodge money is the color of love
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Roses1(f): 3:41pm On May 19, 2010
Money is not the color of love, money is the color of lust,
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel you dear. . . . maybe i was thrown away by you--- though , i was having a gurl friend of your user name sake . it has been long i hear from her ever since i travel. . . . . YEAH , the colour of LOVE is in the rainbow station. wink[/size]
.Roses:

@Ogaga, it wasnt me. it was from Vexxy. but I love it, I totally agree with her. I really hope they can all think abt it for a min and see that love is really a rainbow of colors.

Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2010
smiley smiley wink
.Roses:

Money is not the color of love, money is the color of lust,
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2010

[size=13pt]Letters to Juliet
Italy looked so beautiful in this movie! After seeing this you really feel like you were there. Some things are predictable, like you just knew she would find Lorenzo, cause you just knew it would not be a love story if she didn't. They would not have a whole movie of searching to not find him, but still it was played well, it was so funny, when she saw the Grandson as was like that is him! You could also kind of tell she would end up with the other guy. For one think the fact that her and her fiancé were on seprate pages; he understandably had to put in a lot of time to open his business, but in every way, they just seemed on separate pages; he was just always distracted. At the same time they were just so polite with one another, nobody yelled or fought, which in movies usually is a sign of a poor relationship. I find in love stories, the ones who fight in the beginning are the ones who end up together, so that was a hint right there, like I guess they are comfortable enough with one another or that they just care for one another enough to fight. There was so much comedy. Sophie was so beautiful; she is a great actress.
[/size]
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^this n--a grin grin

blue!

although red bed sheets are. . . lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
grin grin grin

MzDarkSkin:

^^this n--a grin grin

blue!

although red bed sheets are. . . lipsrsealed grin grin

Re: What is the Colour of Love? by MMM2(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
RED
cos luv is danger-ous.
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
Dark black
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by seedord247(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
Pink
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by MzGreat(f): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
Rainbow color
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Darling , rainbow has numbers of different colors. . . which one do you choose ? grin[/size]

MzGreat:

Rainbow color
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by MzGreat(f): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Darling , rainbow has numbers of different colors. . . which one do you choose ? grin[/size]

i choose everything and you know there are different types of love
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Really? shocked There are different type of love. . . ? alright what are they I'm just curious darling! if you choose everything. smiley[/size]

MzGreat:

i choose everything and you know there are different types of love
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by 3ndy(f): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2012
in this moment my love is tender pink! kiss kiss kiss
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by dabrake(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2012
agape love = white
parental love = pink/blue/white
romantic love = coal tar black/bloody red
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by 3ndy(f): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

agape love = white
parental love = pink/blue/white
romantic love = coal tar black/bloody red
mmm perhaps u need some sweetness in ur romantic love!!
smthg like a day 2gether, talking, walking, anything 2 bring u close again!!
kiss her nape, she might like it, hold her from behind and hug her,
tell her u love her,
she'll smile and anything making dis love coaltar black will slowly dissolve!
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by dabrake(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the love will grow 7 rhinoceros horns. Ive done that a lot when i truly loved without success. now that i just go after the punny, they now tend to love. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by 3ndy(f): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
dabrake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the love will grow 7 rhinoceros horns. Ive done that a lot when i truly loved without success. now that i just go after the punny, they now tend to love. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mmmm that's strange,
sorry pal, i really am sorry 4 u!!
but u have dis pessimism in d way u sound/type that i think it's a 30 at least 40 percent ur fault as well
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by dabrake(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
can't say about that. is it by force to spend my pocket money on you? if i no hold money for 10mins, we go quarrel for that 10mins. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!. one day, i was with her when a guy came with a childish camry. see her running to him, jumped on him and gave him a deep kiss. . . i had to swallow spittle many times. the guy was touching her arse and hips provocatively and the likes, . . . whn i asked her who he was, her reply : "he is my uncle" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that guy isnt older than me with more than 4years. the next day(shey because i no dey carry car enter school/i no fit drive), i took 4 of my friends to my house(my mum was in abj to co-ordinate SSS promotional exams.), gave each of them a car key each to my mum's car and we drove 4 of them to school, . . . after they all entered her, . . . let me stop there. i don see nonsense. they say "you attract the girls you deserve.". BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the other one converted me into her 'assignment boyfriend'.
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by Inyanga(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2012
hot-angel:
Good one vexxy.

I will go with love is pink/lavender -- sweet.
cool
hot-angel:
Good one vexxy.

I will go with love is pink/lavender -- sweet.

The colour of love is pink - it's bright and tender
Re: What is the Colour of Love? by deneris(f): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2014
its definately RED

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.