Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,634 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... (1298 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Guys and ladies Fall In Luv Wit Their Cousins Nowadays / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by butanep(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
This started like joke in my secondary sconday... When I just explain a topic for the girl, she just could not stop looking for me not only to teach her but to be with her like a boyfriend... I didn't take it serious.
When I got into the university, the drama started in full swing... When I teach most of them, they just look into my eyeballs and smile... After the lecture they just can't stop indirectly wanting my attention.
A lady was bold enough one day and told me my way of explaining things can make a girl fall, but she didn't give me reason... Anyway I used it to my advantage shall...
The question is that what makes this lady to fall easily? I know am very intelligent N cute but not the six packs type... I think there is somethings more to it...
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by EngrBright(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
even me too. I had such experience while in school.
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by bknight: 1:12am On Sep 05, 2014
The question what make this lady to fall easily? I know am very intelligent N cute but not the six packs type... I think there is somethings more to it...

And we (here on nairaland) are supposed to know & tell you what it is?

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by alex406(m): 1:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Does it mean only guys with six packs are attractive?
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by mymissingrib(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2014
come wetin b ur gp self angry

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by butanep(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2014
@ mynissingrib... My lowest GP in sch has been 4.1... Am nt too briliant but I know I am good...
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2014
Y won't dey fall with dat ur handsome pics my guy carry go jare( wait make nlanders wake up u go hear am) heheheheheh

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2014
OP, wch kinda advert be this now? Did u pay for this advert to get here? Y girls nor go fall with that your Tray-like head.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by henrinity(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2014
lol..funny dude...you dont say u r handsome except someone tells u so..kinda like bragging...but ur head sha no follow..just like my yansh...*na joke i dey bro*
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by PrincessB1(f): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2014
[quote
author=urhoboman]OP, wch kinda advert be this now? Did u pay for this
advert to get here? Y girls nor go fall with that your Tray-like
head.[/quote] ROTFLcheesy
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by marieolae(f): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Who knows really. Mayb it could be ur smile?
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2014
O.p..
It seems u like talking in ironic riddles..
Handsome my left yansh...
Damn it ..

Did i just hear u say "FALL"
Mehn...
U must be joking..
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by olushola136(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Dont tell me you're the one in the picture :oDont tell me you're the one in the picture
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Ivanspring(f): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2014
As an intelligent guy, you can carry out a research, starting with those you've tutored. Prepare a questioniare with the appropriate questions to determine the reason for this continuous occurence. I am positive that by the time you collate the results, you will have the answer you seek.
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2014
butanep: This started like joke in my secondary sconday... When I just explain a topic for the girl, she just could not stop looking for me not only to teach her but to be with her like a boyfriend... I didn't take it serious.
When I got into the university, the drama started in full swing... When I teach most of them, they just look into my eyeballs and smile... After the lecture they just can't stop indirectly wanting my attention.
A lady was bold enough one day and told me my way of explaining things can make a girl fall, but she didn't give me reason... Anyway I used it to my advantage shall...
The question is that what makes this lady to fall easily? I know am very intelligent N cute but not the six packs type... I think there is somethings more to it...
This has also happened to me numerous times. There was this particular one that happened back then in school. It was a friday and we just finished a lecture. As I walked towards the cafeteria for refreshment, this girl approached me to borrow her my note. Abeg make I continue am for pidgin.. As I borrow this chic my note finish, na so she con talk sey she no understand too sey make I con explain to her. Na so itell am sey I no get time o and I won commot go house. She con tell me sey make I give her my address make she visit me during the weekend so that I go explain the work to her. Baba na big opportunity be this o and I no waste time at all. I tell am make she wait for me for 1 particular filling station and I go con pick her up. I couldn't sleep well that night because I was just thinking of saturday. As saturday reach finish, I receive call from this chick say she don dey around and make I con pick her up. As she reach my house finish, we sat down and talk, talk,talk. One thing lead to the other and before we knew it, we already dey naked for bed. That day was very sweet. I fück am so tey I nearly rupture her kidney. She came to me for book but she received another thing. That's the technique these girls use when they see a guy they like. They look for one simple opportunity or the other for guys to get their attention.
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Ladies love brilliant guys.

Have had that experience times over,and over again.

My fiancee now,was once my student.
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Jarchi(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2014
The hope they do the needfu instead of the insightfu
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by valmunich(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2014
Looks at op's picture and guess what? I just puked in my mouth grin
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by nikkypearl(f): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2014
Nawa o! grin
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Afghanistan:
This has also happened to me numerous times. There was this particular one that happened back then in school. It was a friday and we just finished a lecture. As I walked towards the cafeteria for refreshment, this girl approached me to borrow her my note. Abeg make I continue am for pidgin.. As I borrow this chic my note finish, na so she con talk sey she no understand too sey make I con explain to her. Na so itell am sey I no get time o and I won commot go house. She con tell me sey make I give her my address make she visit me during the weekend so that I go explain the work to her. Baba na big opportunity be this o and I no waste time at all. I tell am make she wait for me for 1 particular filling station and I go con pick her up. I couldn't sleep well that night because I was just thinking of saturday. As saturday reach finish, I receive call from this chick say she don dey around and make I con pick her up. As she reach my house finish, we sat down and talk, talk,talk. One thing lead to the other and before we knew it, we already dey naked for bed. That day was very sweet. I fück am so tey I nearly rupture her kidney. She came to me for book but she received another thing. That's the technique these girls use when they see a guy they like. They look for one simple opportunity or the other for guys to get their attention.
somebody should beg me to believe this guy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by butanep(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2014
It might be the smile or swag which I use to dessiminate knowledge or level of intelligence... I nor say na me fine pass ooo...
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by butanep(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2014
The intelligent guys on campus know what am talking about... At times I just say to know book good ooo... Because we nor too dae spend for ladies...Lol
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by MisterRight(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2014
Lwkmdfh. The write up no make me laff na that ur pix gan gan. Hahaahahahahahha. Fine man
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by MisterRight(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2014
butanep: It might be the smile or swag which I use to dessiminate knowledge or level of intelligence... I nor say na me fine pass ooo...
u don't know that u're anointed. They fall under ur anointing bros. Keep the ministry moving
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2014
MisterRight: u don't know that u're anointed. They fall under ur anointing bros. Keep the ministry moving
lolzz, the ladies that fall for him are possessed. Itz the spirit of thy lord in him that makes them fall#
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by MisterRight(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2014
urhoboman: lolzz, the ladies that fall for him are possessed. Itz the spirit of thy lord in him that makes them fall#
lwkmd. D guy dey make himself happy
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by comffy(f): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
I can't stop laffing sha. He is endowed with anoining. grin
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by butanep(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Endowed with gifted anointing...
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Op y your glass no get wipper? #dats the swag
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
handsome, rich or smart. Gotta be onr or you screwed...kapish
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
may be they will teach you how to lose ur virginity soon
Re: Most Ladies Fall When I Teach Them... by Spidermon: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Well, thankfully no be only by book women dey take trip. Some of us guys no sabi book but we get our fair share.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Your Spouse/lover Differents???? / Sexless Marriage / Rare Picture: 1965 Valentine's Day Outing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.