Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! (977 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by thomasjoe1: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ever wondered why the "Good Girl " suffers? or why many girls havent still been able to HOOK a Mr Right? Well , here are some very stupid reasons............ cool I just don't know why many girls indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Asking a guy you just met for recharge card
This is very annoying. It makes you look cheap. A guy met you in the afternoon, gave you a call in the evening and you are already asking him to send you a recharge card. Trust me, that guy can never respect you. He might eventually send you the recharge card, but the only thing on his mind would be to sleep with you once or twice and get rid of you.
2. Judging a guy by his looks
I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance. Don’t fall for a guy because he looks good physically. You need to access his acumen, sense of judgment, level-headedness, dreams etc. What makes a good guy is by far more than just looks.
3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some respect if you allow this guy to get down with you the first day you met him. Little kisses here and there and some cuddling would do, if you are tempted, let him feel your bosoms just to get yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the more he will appreciate you and value your body. No one values what he gets easily.
4. Pouting of lips to take a selfie
Do we have to do this? It’s so disgusting. Okay fine. Every picture of a girl on Facebook shows her pouting her lips to look pretty. This doesn't make u look prettier; it only makes us look childish.
5. Manipulating a guy to over spend for you on a date.
Because he looks rich and came to the eatery in a car makes you feel you can drain his pocket abi. This instantaneously tells the guy that you are a hungry girl and from a very poor background. Can’t you just order for just one ice cream or a soft drink and be fine with this cool dude. Even if you do not like him, do not do this. Trust me, the guy will never call you again and if he does he only wants to get laid just once. The worst is taking your friend along so that you can both finish him.
6. Forcing yourself on a guy that doesn't give a damn about you
If a guy likes you, he will show it. Don’t you ever force yourself on a guy. You can indicate some green lights but don't force yourself on him. If you do he will treat you like poo. I have read some post on telling girls how to woo a guy. Don’t try it. There are a million subtle ways to make him see that you like him than forcing yourself on him and asking him out rightly.
7. Keeping too many boyfriends
Can’t we just be cool with one guy we love? 8 boyfriends equals to 8 Joysticks. Jesus Christ! How many guys are combing you?
8. Excessive Make Up
Excessive make up make u look like masquerades, ojuju calabar like Tiwa Savage. Trust me, guys don’t like girls with excessive make-ups. I have heard guys say it more than a thousand times how much they hate excessive make up on ladies. Look natural and if you must apply make ups, make it very lite.
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Why copy and paste? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by Rexphobia(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2014
*pukes lipsrsealed
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by jennylove7575(f): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Even some guys are terrible... I met a guy on nl just last month.. Like play we swap numbers..he told me he was going to Ghana to visit the sister in school...he seem like a nice person.I didn't hear from him for like 5days..when he eventually called, he was talking hurriedly and panicky. I was curious, he said his sister was rushed to the hospital she is diagnosed of brain tumor...that she would die within 24hrs if 500,000naira deposit is not made..he said he needs any amount from me..this is somebody I have not even met....immediately, I lost my British accent I come tell the guy say me I am ogbologbo. I just throway yeye fast fast....I am not a bad person if not I would have published our conversation. I hate to insult people when they have not insulted me...my point is even guys do it not only girls.

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by naijaboiy: 1:03am On Sep 05, 2014
SIGH!!!

Plagiarism at its zenith undecided undecided
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:11am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: Even some guys are terrible... I met a guy on nl just last month.. Like play we swap numbers..he told me he was going to Ghana to visit the sister in school...he seem like a nice person.I didn't hear from him for like 5days..when he eventually called, he was talking hurriedly and panicky. I was curious, he said his sister was rushed to the hospital she is diagnosed of brain tumor...that she would die within 24hrs if 500,000naira deposit is not made..he said he needs any amount from me..this is somebody I have not even met....immediately, I lost my British accent I come tell the guy say me I am ogbologbo. I just throway yeye fast fast....I am not a bad person if not I would have published our conversation. I hate to insult people when they have not insulted me...my point is even guys do it not only girls.
u gotta be kidding me..... Scammers done made dia way in here.... shocked shocked
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by adeoladrg(m): 1:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: u gotta be kidding me..... Scammers done made dia way in here.... shocked shocked
NL has been compromised.
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by adeoladrg(m): 1:15am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: Even some guys are terrible... I met a guy on nl just last month.. Like play we swap numbers..he told me he was going to Ghana to visit the sister in school...he seem like a nice person.I didn't hear from him for like 5days..when he eventually called, he was talking hurriedly and panicky. I was curious, he said his sister was rushed to the hospital she is diagnosed of brain tumor...that she would die within 24hrs if 500,000naira deposit is not made..he said he needs any amount from me..this is somebody I have not even met....immediately, I lost my British accent I come tell the guy say me I am ogbologbo. I just throway yeye fast fast....I am not a bad person if not I would have published our conversation. I hate to insult people when they have not insulted me...my point is even guys do it not only girls.

Yahoo boys don't limit themselves to Facebook alone. I'm impressed.
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2014
adeoladrg: NL has been compromised.
O kpari!!!! **Starts threading with caution
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:20am On Sep 05, 2014
bt u can @ least reports d moniker to the MODs for quick action nah... Make dem nor spoil dis forum o
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by jennylove7575(f): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: bt u can @ least reports d moniker to the MODs for quick action nah... Make dem nor spoil dis forum o
haba for wetin? E never reach like dat...
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by jennylove7575(f): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2014
adeoladrg:

Yahoo boys don't limit themselves to Facebook alone. I'm impressed.
grin grin grin u can say that again
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: haba for wetin? E never reach like dat...
criously... Its up to dat o.... I frowns @ scamming fellow nigga...
Re: Stupid Things Girls Who Want To Earn Respect From Guys Should Never Do! by teewai3(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2014
wow,wow...CIA,FBI,CTU,EFFC even NPF must hear dis

(1) (Reply)

Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? / Ladies Only / How Would You Handle This Situation ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.