Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Encounter With A Man On Heat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Man On Heat (13538 Views)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmm...it was so embrassing today for me,it has been raining since morning and i needed to go to market,i went to the market despite the rain,as i reached the market,i went to a man selling fruits,hehehehe....considering the cold whether,the man started toasting o o o,as i was about to look up,oh boi come see his john tomas looking at me through his shorts,i was so ashamed,its not that i wore sexy dress cause am a decent person and dresses okay but he startd making move on me and started dashing fruits to me,hehe i collected it and pick race o before he will draw peoples attention cos am sure his neighbour noticed it.....kai oh konji na bastard....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Must you bring everything to Nairaland? undecided
ozy4christ:
Hmm...it was so embrassing today for me,it has been raining since morning and i needed to go to market,i went to the market despite the rain,as i reached the market,i went to a man selling fruits,hehehehe....considering the cold whether,the man started toasting o o o,as i was about to look up,oh boi come see his john tomas looking at me through his shorts,i was so ashamed,its not that i wore sexy dress cause am a decent person and dresses okay but he startd making move on me and started dashing fruits to me,hehe i collected it and pick race o before he will draw peoples attention cos am sure his neighbour noticed it.....kai oh konji na bastard....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by donholy28(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Op nawah to u o...fine girl with no sense

15 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by iceberylin(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sassybae:
Even lies sad

17 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by okirewaju(f): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
OK
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is serious!
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Jhenny(f): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
eeyah
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sassybae:
......... EVERYTHING is on Nairaland sis!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by chachanga: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thank God for tact. E beta as you free the guy.

Meanwhile, be more conscious of your environment for now and watch out for him o.

Sometimes, Pervs like that just need anyone aroundd to express their wierd intentions to while some other crazy fixated sicko types like that take a shine to you and start stalking.

/Intones in Revd Father Ramsey Noah's Voice: Go with God My Sister!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
WAIT O...SO U CARRY D POOR MAN FRUIT RUN ABI...
2MORO U 'LL SAY U RE A DECENT GIRL...SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
@Op, what tribe is the fruit seller? Just asking!!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
Superstory

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
hmmmmm u sure say u no giv d man head?but wetin ur eyes find go him konji grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Guy I just tire angry
iceberylin:

Even lies sad
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
How i wish how 2 write one,my dear it was my encounter,i cant write wat i dönt kw
starlingslimnet:
Superstory
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by nzeobi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
No doubt the man is carrying 50kg of konji on his head shocked
The only cure for konji is 2 rounds/week. wink

But Op u are corrupt and should be probed by buhari
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Tapout(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
even with ur moniker, u still lie
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
D last time i checked d NLs rules,it didnt say dat every one must comment on every thread,this is romance thread my dear,u can walk out ok,some ppl want 2 laugh and this is d first tym it happnd 2 me so i decided 2 share....LOVE U BABE,cheer up
Sassybae:

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
How i wish how 2 write one,my dear it was my encounter,i cant write wat i dönt kw
Judging from your dp... I think your pretty face turned him on.
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by ozy4christ(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hehehehe....LOL u never see those that a beaurifl
starlingslimnet:
Judging from your dp... I think your pretty face turned him on.
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by jmoore(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ozioma nawa for you. Why you collect the fruit na?

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Sprintson(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
@ op may be he is jux randy, but I don't think its normal to have a hard on on sighting a lady....u did well afterall there was no tag attached to the gifts he gave u

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
Hehehehe....LOL u never see those that a beaurifl
Well you are beautiful and freshcheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by bomasek(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
U dey wear padded bra to help ya ministry
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by iheanyi40(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2015
na y I hate romance section, c d kind useless topic wey full ere undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by kellyJames5(m): 12:38am On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
D last time i checked d NLs rules,it didnt say dat every one must comment on every thread,this is romance thread my dear,u can walk out ok,some ppl want 2 laugh and this is d first tym it happnd 2 me so i decided 2 share....LOVE U BABE,cheer up

undecided

14yrs loading!
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm u sure say u no giv d man head?but wetin ur eyes find go him konji grin
there is no comment you make on NL, Without typing about people giving head, i do not understand, is it that u are a ritualistic that trade on human Heads? I really don't get....

Get our elm327 devices, and enjoy it, check my signature

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 13, 2015
And so ?
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by encryptjay(m): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2015
ozy4christ:
You decent and your eyes dey after im JT?
Re: My Encounter With A Man On Heat by kenedy175(m): 4:43am On Aug 13, 2015
bomasek:
U dey wear padded bra to help ya ministry
Lol. Your eyes ehh! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out / Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.