Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. (25929 Views)

250 Nigerians Depart For Ebola Volunteer Work In Liberia, Others / Ebola: FG To Train Health Workers From Liberia, Others / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Complexalfa(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
This is what the federal government of Nigeria should have done for long, but it is still time as we are battling the virus as well we will also help them because , we are Africans, we are one, help your friend or your neighbour who is in need cos a friend In need is a friend indeed.

One Love For Africans.

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by lekkie073(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
borie4u: well I think the US government is right in dis one. these ppl are our neighbors. if we dont want another Sawyer in our land again. just like the yoruba proverb says that"if ur neighbor dey eat infected insect n u say e no concern u by the time he start to dey cough n u no fit sleep den e go concern u"
us is right about what? mr man, no let me descend on u angry

4 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Ambi25: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
See implication

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by gameboi: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Rexnegro(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Rexnegro(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Seriously I feel proud about this...most especially the fact that na even USA dey beg us to assist other African countries, its simple USA produce zmapp n give to them na..sebi una no want give us! Oloriburuku them.....Kudos to lagos state govt for handling the ebola issue with seriousness , wish n hope river state govt won't disappoint...

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Trendy247: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
r
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by gorgeousnogo(f): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why can't they help them. They are really trying to put words in our mouth. Leave Nigeria alone 'US'. Give us zmapp, u refused! Now that we are quietly trying to deal with our problem, u come out of nowhere asking we help others. You why cant u help them? When we are through dealing with boko haram, unemployment, etc then we can consider whatever it is u are saying. Until then, leave us the f**k alone

4 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by pappyrose(f): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
We will supply them Ewedu and bitter kola. With that we ve tried na
grin

6 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by bossanmayor(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Criously I tink nigerian shuld assist does other countries battling with ebola thou we re also facing ours.we as african giant'It's time we live up to our name.
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by SmartProf(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Should we assist them wit Nanosilver? Pls U.S give us some space abeg

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Blackchampion(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
spectramissile: Genevieve Shares Pictures Of Herself And Parents

See more pictures by clicking HERE
Mba m! i no d click anything

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Billygee2u: US OF ARROGANCE,should let Nigeria be.They are seriously looking for a way to push Nigeria to a tight corner in other to ride on Nigeria .
That woman is trying to save face (it was part of their agenda not to assist Nigeria in her time of need, now we are on the path to success and they want affiliation). We know who our friends and family are, Africa as a whole are one big family (although some choose not to identify with others). I pray the Federal Government will assist our brothers (other African countries). There is an adage that says "if one finger touches oil, there is the tendency for the other fingers to get smeared by it". Let's help without expecting gratitude, God will bless us and fight our battles.

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Rexnegro(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
pappyrose: We will supply them Ewedu and bitter kola. With that we ve tried na
grin

Exactly...

2 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Collynzo16: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
I watched an Interview of the Liberian president on BBC or CNN can't remember. She said something like people thought Ebola was a Liberian problem and refused to do anything about it until it started spreading to their countries. I think they intentionally brought the disease to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by jkendy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
We restored peace in their country by sacrificing our gallant officers in their God-forsaken land, only for them to pay us back by importing that nonsense disease to our country?
We ain't helping them no more. Afterall, US said our Ebola drugs is inferior to ZMAPP.....

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Tenim47(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Una knw how many pasan una don kil?
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
gramci: Why not supply them your Zmap

Exactly...she wants us to help them with our pesticide ryt?..mtsheww..
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
How will Nigeria developed with these kinds of primitive people mentality? I cry for most people in here. cry cry cry cry cry angry
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Bryan12(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
GEJ till 2019.Prof.Onyebuchi Chukwu making"Igbos"proud since 1996.

3 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Youngzedd(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Truly giant of Africa.
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by musicwriter(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
The truth is until Africa develop to such an extent one African country can be able to offer such symbiotic assistance to each other we cannot begin to talk of developemt and freedom.
Africa should pursue science which will empower us look inward for solutions to our problem, cause no western nation hold solution to our problem. Extactly what I forcasted on the below blog.
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by mako007(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
When we av totally curtailed Ebola then we will remember where Liberia, Guinea and other African countries are on the map, for now we have lost our atlas

3 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Really, we are not in any position to help any country till our own house is in order. In the mean time, US of A should continue helping them and not broadcast any success story about naija... we don't want them Liberians breaking their necks to enter naija with more ebola.

Meanwhile, PH contacts are still observing their 21days surveillance thingy...it's not yet uhuru!

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Slickest(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Na wa ooo!!! The US have less casualty unlyk nigeria, we're still. Battling on how to contain the virus they are talking of endangering more ppl...
Joke of the d day: patriack sawyer was a liberian american who intentionally came 2 dash us ebola, now america is tellin us 2 help liberia in the fyt 4 deir ppl....hmm, ok oo...

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by damola311: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
lomaxx: When a blind man HELPS another blind man, they will both fall into a deep pit. Enough said.

Everybody want to comment

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by msmon(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Can u imagine, United State of Assassin advising Nigeria to assist neighbors when we are yet to cater for ourselves.

Revealed: IBB silent the military!
www.nairaland.com/1890131/boko-haram-ibb-disarmed-military

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Avatar(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why can't they help us with what they've got undecided ?

they know we can't do it alone. angry
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by samquad(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
God Bless Nigeria. [/quote]
Green black green?
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
niggereyez: I think nigeria is still mad at late Patrick sawyer for importing EVD to us... wen our tempa kool down, maybe then we wld consider helping them...
also let us first contain d disease and hav zero confirmed cases b4 we think of helping.
Naijarians , self before others !

Thanks to FMOH led by Chukwu, USG and Nigerians ....

There is good Job over Ebola , I wish BH would be defeated soon also !
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by tpia1: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
wonderful.

this hatred of Nigerians (by Nigerians and their stooges) is getting out of bounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years / Gonorrhoea Is Becoming Untreatable, WHO Warns / My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.