Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. (25930 Views)

250 Nigerians Depart For Ebola Volunteer Work In Liberia, Others / Ebola: FG To Train Health Workers From Liberia, Others / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by phreakabit(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2014
lastpage:

Look, stop these nonsense right now, Mr. wannabe-American.
You are not the first nor the last to hold American citizenship.
we dont/wont all need to carry "placard" of our dual citizenship, okay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a digression anyway. Now to the issue:

"HELP" by its very definition is VOLUNTARY!

*Again, like someone pointed out, A Blind man does not lead another blind man, else they both fall into a pit!

*As far as Ebola is concerned, Nigeria is still struggling and trying to grapple with her own challenges.

*Zmapp or not, a country of 180-Million-people still counting, cannot afford to allow Ebola get on the loose.

*America has an "experimental CURE" (at least it has cured more than one person) in Zmapp, Nigeria does not.

*What Nigeria thought it has, rightly or wrongly, was roundly condemn by the Americans and referred to as Pesticide..... yet they refused to "share/help" us with the Zmapp they got?

*If Zmapp was good enough for an American, for a Liberian, for a Spanish, WHY IS IT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR AN INFECTED NIGERIAN? Well, America "knows best"! wink

*That Nigeria, albeit UNEXPECTEDLY and against ALL ODDS, seems to be surviving the scourge, which coincidentally was introduced into Nigeria by a "determined Patrick Sawyer" (an American-Liberian!) is not because of some "magic wand or a secret formula/drug" .... it is because we are fully aware of the consequence of inaction bearing in mind that we have received the "first signal" that we are expendable, by almighty America!

That Doctor Aidadevo who RANSOMED HER LIFE FOR ALL OF US , by physically restraining that "American Angel of Death" called Patrick Sawyer from running riot amongst our populace (from Lagos to Calabar and God knows where next!) was even denied the opportunity afforded Americans, Spanish and Liberians/Serria Leaonians, to "compete for life" ..... was enough to galvanize us into action.

So, what does the Americans want us to "do/teach Liberians" that America itself cannot do/teach them?

-That they should stop relying on America for help, in times of dare need?
-That heavens help only those who are prepared to help themselves?
-Or should we just ship our health personnels down there so that when they contract the Virus a second time, America can tell us "its not my problem"?

Well, if "Nigerians" were not their problem then (and That wonderful Doctor Aidadevo and a few Nigerians paid with their life) ...Why should "we" be their problem now?

Mind you, America does not owe us anything.
At the same time, we dont owe then anything and they can shove their "advice/suggestion where the sun does not shine!
It is bordering on not very polite insult to be "instructing us" now, that it seems things did not turn out for us as they expected.

[size=14pt]Just imagine if this Virus has gone viral within our closely-packed population?
Will they not be laughing at us and holding us to ransom right now?[/size]

While l dont like impinging religion into any discuss, l cannot refrain from thinking God has a hand in "shaming the devil", on this one! tongue tongue tongue

Its not yet Uhuru, we are not yet out of the woods yet.
I want to believe that there are still "domant Ebola infection" within the population hence l want all Nigerians to remain Vigilant, be aware and take extreme precautions.
It does not work if "some take heed" and "others dont"!
Those that "dont' will simply re-introduce it and infect others ... and it can spread very easily.

Nigerians should also "watch-out" for SABOTEURS!
If we go by the "history and antecedents" of some "world powers without a shred of conscience", .... an attempt to DELIBERATELY RE-INFECT NIGERIANS WILL NOT BE FAR-FETCHED!

SHINE YOUR EYES!

BTW: Within the current context of "EBOLA INFECTION", a husband/wife (any of the spouse and even children of the family) are well WITHIN THEIR RIGHTS TO TELL THEIR FAMILY MEMBER (Read: Husband, Wife, Kids) NOT TO BRING AN INCURABLE DISEASE INTO THE FAMILY!

It is called "COLLECTIVE" SECURITY AND "COLLECTIVE" RESPONSIBILITY -- You look after ME, l look after YOU

When one of them gets infected, spreading it to other family members is ALMOST GIVEN!
That is how most people in Liberia (including Patrick Sawyer who picked it up from his infected sister, who later died of the Virus infection) get infected - by "close-association transmission"!

Lastpage!

Well I guess that pretty much sums it up. The mods would be well within their jurisdiction to close this thread now. Lastpage just sealed it. BTW, that part about saboteurs is very much a credible possibility, considering events on this thread. . .

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by yoyonne(f): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Canme4u: One day, we will be the world power.

you re in the spirit

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by sanmibukunmi: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tell them to go and baff with warm water and salt.....and make dm D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chop ewedu soup well.dt should help abit....ℓ☺ℓ

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Goke7: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
First time I heard about this stupid suggestion from America, I was so angry, America thinks we are fools yes our leaders may not be up to scratch but common Nigerians are not that daft I advise America to tell Liberia, Guinea and Sierraleone to rather help themselves and leave us alone, we have enough on our hands already!
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by offiahPman: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
[b][/b]mr minister,do not cover d us government cos we know that they are not helping us.do u know y?...cos d outbreak does not affect their country.and speaking of helping other countries.does a blind man leads a blind man?.let us recover first before healing others.
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
lastpage:

1) Look, stop these nonsense right now,

2) Mr. wannabe-American.

3) You are not the first nor the last to hold American citizenship.

4) we dont/wont all need to carry "placard" of our dual citizenship, okay.

Rest of nonsensical rant snipped off....

1) I decline your request. It's agree forum you can go hump another thread or userid.

2) Clearly you've been injured by the US somehow, go and walk it off

3) Of course. So what is the value of this comment? Idiocy at best.

4) What you do is not a concern of mine. I know it hurts but you'll get over it.

Have a nice day.
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Goke7: First time I heard about this stupid suggestion from America, I was so angry, America thinks we are fools yes our leaders may not be up to scratch but common Nigerians are not that daft I advise America to tell Liberia, Guinea and Sierraleone to rather help themselves and leave us alone, we have enough on our hands already!

Thankfully your voice has no weight.

Nigeria will listen to the USA.

The Dog never forgets its owner after all grin
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
CristyBEN: Mission accomplished... The plan of sending Patrick sawyer to Nigeria with the Ebola virus has always been this... Congratulation USA, ur plans worked ...IDIOTS!! angry angry

You're blaming an entire country for the lack of insight of one person, your Brother African?..you're DENCE.

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by phreakabit(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
CityNG:

Thankfully your voice has no weight.

Nigeria will listen to the USA.

The Dog never forgets its owner after all grin

Apparently you get fed by the "dogs" who pay you to help them purchase vehicles in the state. If you were so comfortable over there, why in Gods green earth would you need to do business with lowlife poor and pityful souls like Nigerians? I am not sure, but looks like your livelihood depends on us. . . . Not supposed to laugh at ones predicaments, but this doesn't paint you in good light grin

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
phreakabit:

Apparently you get fed by the "dogs" who pay you to help them purchase vehicles in the state. If you were so comfortable over there, why in Gods green earth would you need to do business with lowlife poor and pityful souls like Nigerians? I am not sure, but looks like your livelihood depends on us. . . . Not supposed to laugh at ones predicaments, but this doesn't paint you in good light grin

It's always nice to see that you've hit them had enough that they'll scurry around like rats to do research on you on Nairaland grin grin

My livelihood depends on my hands and God and they both have not disappointed me yet.

My potential or current clients are astute Nigerians who values my business acumen over my individual opinion. So no worries here mate.

It's a shame though that you'll refer to your family, friends and associates as "lowlife poor and pitiful souls", do they know how lowly you think of them?
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by phreakabit(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
CityNG:

It's always nice to see that you've hit them had enough that they'll scurry around like rats to do research on you on Nairaland grin grin

My livelihood depends on my hands and God and they both have not disappointed me yet.

My potential or current clients are astute Nigerians who values my business acumen over my individual opinion. So no worries here mate.

It's a shame though that you'll refer to your family, friends and associates as "lowlife poor and pitiful souls", do they know how lowly you think of them?

[img]http://media./media/ftXvsSyRzKXXG/giphy.gif[/img]
Butt hurt alert!

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
phreakabit:

Butt hurt alert!

Crying adult alert grin

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by phreakabit(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
CityNG:

I see you are learning respect. . . Don't worry, I won't jeopardize your only source of income my friend.

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
phreakabit:

I see you are learning respect. . . Don't worry, I won't jeopardize your only source of income, my friend.

Learning respect from who you? cheesy Oponu ode

I dare you to do your very best - grin

Learn to prostrate to your elders when we speak cheesy

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by phreakabit(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
CityNG:

Learning respect from who you? cheesy Oponu ode

I dare you to do your very best - grin

Learn to prostrate to your elders when we speak cheesy

I like you, you are funny. I know its hard in the US. . . Your importation business wont give you the econimical boost you require. Ever considered coming back to Nigeria to be a jester or a circus clown? Those pictures. . . Rflmao! You are definitely butt hurt grin

2 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
phreakabit:

I like you, you are funny. I know its hard in the US. . . Your importation business wont give you the econimical boost you require. Ever considered coming back to Nigeria to be a jester or a circus clown? Those pictures. . . Rflmao! You are definitely butt hurt grin

I have no opinion on you as you're just a userid I'm passing time with.

Stop wearing your emotions on your sleeves.

You're so enraged and agitated that you're unable to compose in proper English anymore grin

It must truly suck to be you over there cheesy

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Canme4u(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
yoyonne: you are in the spirit

yes mam.
And that spirit is telling me to ask you to pm me on whatsapp.

grin grin grin
God bless you as you obey the spirit of God. grin grin grin
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by uboma(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
phreakabit:

When you say that Nigerians are lowlife, poor and pityful souls, you can only be referring to none other but yourself and family members and not Nigerians as a whole.

How can the livelihood of someone based in the United States be dependent on Nigerians? You sound envious of him i must say.

My advise to you is, stop exposing your ignorance here and learn from those that are far ahead than you.

No need responding to this because i wont oblige you with any more comment.

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by phreakabit(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
uboma:

When you say that Nigerians are lowlife, poor and pityful souls, you can only be referring to none other but yourself and family members and not Nigerians as a whole.

How can the livelihood of someone based in the United States be dependent on Nigerians? You sound envious of him i must say.

My advise to you is, stop exposing your ignorance here and learn from those that are far ahead than you.

No need responding to this because i wont oblige you with any more comment.

The butt hurt league of 3rd class Americans are out in full swing! Guess the thrift shops are closed today. Rflmao!

1 Like

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by lastpage: 1:01am On Sep 09, 2014
phreakabit:

I think you should just IGNORE that "bottom-of-the-social-chain" chap.

I see many of his types who go around the SCRAP YARDS or private lots picking up abandoned scraps of dead vehicles for shipping to unsuspecting Nigerians .... and thinking that he has now become a "Vehicle Dealer"!

Go to Ikeja and see "proper" Vehicle Dealers who buy pristine vehicles for sale in Nigeria.

If he is a "real professional", he wont be hustling to export "deadbeat vehicles" to Nigeria! Even if he wants to be privately employed, he would export Top Range Vehicles, not those scraps. grin grin grin
He should go and ask people like "Inspired Autos", how they do it.

There are many dolts like him over here in the states, once they get naturalised, they make it their "life-long DUTY" of cowering to anything WHITE!
He is one of those "APES-OBEY, Oga-masser, l am at your service" misfits in American society. cheesy cheesy wink

Ignore him like l have, he is not worth a minute of my time.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2014
lastpage:

I think you should just IGNORE that "bottom-of-the-social-chain" chap.

I see many of his types who go around the SCRAP YARDS or private lots picking up abandoned scraps of dead vehicles for shipping to unsuspecting Nigerians .... and thinking that he has now become a "Vehicle Dealer"!

Go to Ikeja and see "proper" Vehicle Dealers who buy pristine vehicles for sale in Nigeria.

If he is a "real professional", he wont be hustling to export "deadbeat vehicles" to Nigeria! Even if he wants to be privately employed, he would export Top Range Vehicles, not those scraps. grin grin grin
He should go and ask people like "Inspired Autos", how they do it.

There are many dolts like him over here in the states, once they get naturalised, they make it their "life-long DUTY" of cowering to anything WHITE!
He is one of those "APES-OBEY, Oga-masser, l am at your service" misfits in American society. cheesy cheesy wink

Ignore him like l have, he is not worth a minute of my time.

Lastpage!

You're not doing a good job of ignoring me if you can still manage to write a book worth of comments on lil ol me lol

You're just another broke a$$ derelict who has nothing going on in his personal life and resorts to idolation of other userids.

How many Maybachs, R8, GT have you ordered? Zero and zero it will be lol

PS: I'll have more alternative cars listed for you shortly. Now that I know it bothers you it is my duty to contribute to your bad belle grin cheesy grin

Pic: Oya, which one you wan buy? They are all within 50 miles of me and can be on board a ship headed to Lagos by Monday morning. Broke a$$ orang utang grin

Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by BankoleNco: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

You're not doing a good job of ignoring me if you can still manage to write a book worth of comments on lil ol me lol

You're just another broke a$$ derelict who has nothing going on in his personal life and resorts to [size=18pt]idolation[/size] of other userids.

How many Maybachs, R8, GT have you ordered? Zero and zero it will be lol

PS: I'll have more alternative cars listed for you shortly. Now that I know it bothers you it is my duty to contribute to your bad belle grin cheesy grin

Pic: Oya, which one you wan buy? They are all within 50 miles of me and can be on board a ship headed to Lagos by Monday morning. Broke a$$ orang utang grin

Why so enraged? You seem to be of the notion that you are financially well-off simply because you are in the USA? That's quite a perception!
Simple question before I sign off. . . . Do you know the meaning of idolation? grin grin
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
BankoleNco:

Why so enraged? You seem to be of the notion that you are financially well-off simply because you are in the USA? That's quite a perception!
Simple question before I sign off. . . . Do you know the meaning of idolation? grin grin

You're a non entity. A shrimp. An unworthy adversary. A waste of my time.

Allow your elders to come back and face me.

Sorry I don't feed trolls.
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by BankoleNco: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

You're a non entity. A shrimp. An unworthy adversary. A waste of my time.

Allow your elders to come back and face me.

Sorry I don't feed trolls.

Do you know the meaning of idolation nano-plankton?
Re: US Urges Nigeria To Help Liberia, Others Tackle Ebola. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
BankoleNco:

Do you know the meaning of idolation nano-plankton?

When your father wakes up from his booze induced slumber, ask him to educate you.

It is not my job to teach all waifs and misfits that slithers up on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years / Gonorrhoea Is Becoming Untreatable, WHO Warns / My Experience And My Stand With Other People View On Dr. Oji Alllwell (suicider)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.