Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics (5840 Views)

‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari / Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Don't Be A Weakling, Be Assertive - Prof Sagay To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Balkan(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2014
PROFESSOR Itse Sagay (SAN) ON STEVEN DAVIS TALES.

—“I can’t believe it and I still don’t believe it. There must be something wrong somewhere. Because it stands against all logic and commonsense.

“Ihejirika is a Christian, he is an Igbo man. He is a beneficiary of Jonathan’s government in terms of appointment.
“The Igbo Christians and their churches, especially the Catholic churches, were initially the first victims of Boko Haram at the beginning.

“Even up till now, the Igbos still form the largest percentage of casualties, especially when you consider the bomb blasts at luxurious bus parks, most of them heading to the East.

“So, I don’t see how a very high official of state, appointed by Jonathan’s government to protect the country against Boko Haram will now instigate Boko Haram against his country, against Christians, against his fellow Igbos and against his culture and everything he stands for.

“I don’t think it is possible. So, there must be a mistake somewhere.
“Unless I have very concrete, irrefutable proof, honestly I still believe that Ihejirika possibly had nothing to do with Boko Haram’s activities."

Permit me to add that, there is no where in the World where Terrorists freely mention their Sponsor's name, so Whatever Steven Davis said makes no meaning.

Even petty thieves and 'Ransom Kidnappers' cant reveal such sensitive information to anybody let alone a foreign Journalist or peacemaker. Whatever. An Asian friend told me that its only gullible that can believe Steven Davis tales

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by M0GIDI: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2014
We've been saying this for days, only the gullible will believe the trash that Ihejirika is sponsoring boko haram.

What would Ihejirika gain from sponsoring boko haram? This is one question the alarmingly low IQ filled party of APC can't explain.

22 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by emmatok(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2014
And when the same man mentioned SA Sherif and SL Sanusi. You believe him.

14 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Christoskurion: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2014
This is a sound reasoning but not those several pre-determined assertions with hasty conclusions that are void of intellectual reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by BlackTechnology: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2014
emmatok: And when the same man mentioned SA Sherif and SL Sanusi. You believe him.

Yes because he fits the profile after saying that it was the 13% oil derivative that rendered the NE poor causing BH to rise

12 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by emmatok(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yes because he fits the profile after saying that it was the 13% oil derivative that rendered the NE poor causing BH to rise

Ok let's get this right.
Devis is wrong For mentioning Ihejirika, but he is right for calling SA Sherif and SL Sanusi.
I sense Hypocrisy here .

19 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Balkan(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2014
If this true that it was Ihejirika that is using this Abokkis against
themselves, then Ihejirika till 2019 grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by BlackTechnology: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2014
emmatok:

Ok let's get this right.
Devis is wrong For mentioning Ihejirika, but he is right for calling SA Sherif and SL Sanusi.
I sense Hypocrisy here .

If Northern elites had not played politics with BH issue especially when the whole world realized that their demands were unreasonable, we won't be in this position

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
The coincidence between Boko Haram and APC can no longer be ignore.

1)Within days of El Rufai(APC) accusing the COAS of boko haram sponsorship, Boko haram via australian negotiator comes out to accuse the COAS of sponsorship. This same COAS the Northern elders begged to go easy on Boko Haram? undecided

2)Why did Boko Haram never come out to deny or claim responsibility for the attack on Gen Buhari? Could it be it was all a stunt to fool the public rather than an attack?

3)Why did Boko Hram not gain grounds during the time of Ihejirika but after his retirement to contest Abia Gov? Today Boko is taking City where they once ran for their dear life? undecided

4)Are Nigerians so daft to think a secret society like Boko Hram will reveal their sponsors whilst top commanders such as Kabiru Soko to in Nigeria custody could not ascertain where their sponsorship was coming from, even under torture? undecided

5)Boko Haram seems to time their bombardment to coincide with major events such as elections in Osun, PDP rally and Presidential national address.

6)Why have America, Britain and France not yet rescued the Chibok girls or ascertained Boko Haram sponsor?

7)Since when is a terrorist group that have killed thousands of Nigerians credible source of information on their sponsors and why haven't these same commanders given Nigerians tip off on their operations to save lives? Think my people think!

8.)In the Australian negotiator shoes will you cross Boko Haram and risk beheading or appease(pacify) them?

BOKO HARAM is APC and APC is Boko Haram, their ideology is Islam and all Nigeria must embrace Sharia. This problem started with the introduction of Sharia and will end with the ban on Sharia.

As long as they hold on to Chibok girls and try to divert our attention whilst they take territory, they remain terrorist and cannot be trusted.

#Release the Chibok girls we ask not sponsor.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2014
Ihejirika 2019....ojebe go

Eko etipia gooooo

13 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Firefire(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2014
If you cannot use your brain, then belief anything you like.

God bless Ihejirika....

25 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Orunto: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2014
It's a game Prof. The Northern Caliphate played the music. Ihejirika and Steve Davis danced right in front of bokoharam.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by thwarrior72: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2014
emmatok: And when the same man mentioned SA Sherif and SL Sanusi. You believe him.
Those ones are muslims & who have vowed to islamize Nigeria cry

10 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by shaboti: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2014
So boko haram exposed their sponsors even at the risk of being exposed themselves ? :

Yeye dey smell undecided

10 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by stinggy(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2014
emmatok:

Ok let's get this right.
I sense Hypocrisy here .
Sheer hypocrisy!
Do you mind their warped thinking?
Davis described someone and they all believed it is SLS, but he specifically mentioned Ihejirika but they don't want to agree with him.
Truth hurts really

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
stinggy:
Sheer hypocrisy!
Do you mind their warped thinking?
Davis described someone and they all believed it is SLS, but he specifically mentioned Ihejirika but they don't want to agree with him.
Truth hurts really

onuku,

are you not aware that the DSS told the court that SLS released money to boko haram before he was fired

were you not also aware that the same DSS presented evidence that SLS is funding APC

are you not aware that the president had distanced himself from steve Davis since june.

what stops the coward from showing proof that he was engaged by the presidency since they are denying him

what stopped him from doing proper findings rather than telling us that he was told by boko haram

are you in invariably saying that the west and america are afraid of GEJ so much so that they have not sanctioned him or reacted to this revelations.

15 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Balkan(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2014
We are watching as the drama unfolds
APC propaganda is back firing.
Ihejirika till 2019

12 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by omoalaro: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2014
I remember a civil war hero General Mamman Shuwa was assassinated in broad daylight by gunmen speaking pidgin instead of hausa or kanuri in the full glare of his military deployed security men who did not raise a finger. They have never been court matialled till today. In the light of recent information, i am now sensing that assassination was a civil war revenge.
How about several incidences of military men withdrawn from checkpoints just before a boko haram attack.
Under the franchise of Boko Haram, a number of criminal activities are taking place to serve several interests. All of these must be unravelled to get to the roots of the problems including hasty extra judicial execution of top boko haram suspects to prevent them from spilling the beans.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by southsouthman: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2014
I am very sure that if SAS had not decamped to PDP, his name would not have been mentioned as one of the sponsors. Nigerians, lets us think with our brains. I am not saying this to exonorate SAS but something tells me that there is politics somewhere. Ihejirika cannot and will never be part of BH. The mention of Ihejirika's name in Davis' statements for me has thrown a lot of spanners to the whole story.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by BIgBB1(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Balkan: PROFESSOR Itse Sagay (SAN) ON STEVEN DAVIS TALES.

—“I can’t believe it and I still don’t believe it. There must be something wrong somewhere. Because it stands against all logic and commonsense.

“Ihejirika is a Christian, he is an Igbo man. He is a beneficiary of Jonathan’s government in terms of appointment.
“The Igbo Christians and their churches, especially the Catholic churches, were initially the first victims of Boko Haram at the beginning.

“Even up till now, the Igbos still form the largest percentage of casualties, especially when you consider the bomb blasts at luxurious bus parks, most of them heading to the East.

“So, I don’t see how a very high official of state, appointed by Jonathan’s government to protect the country against Boko Haram will now instigate Boko Haram against his country, against Christians, against his fellow Igbos and against his culture and everything he stands for.

“I don’t think it is possible. So, there must be a mistake somewhere.
“Unless I have very concrete, irrefutable proof, honestly I still believe that Ihejirika possibly had nothing to do with Boko Haram’s activities."

Permit me to add that, there is no where in the World where Terrorists freely mention their Sponsor's name, so Whatever Steven Davis said makes no meaning.

Even petty thieves and 'Ransom Kidnappers' cant reveal such sensitive information to anybody let alone a foreign Journalist or peacemaker. Whatever. An Asian friend told me that its only gullible that can believe Steven Davis tales

Your a Big foolish
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by BIgBB1(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2014
emmatok:

Ok let's get this right.
I sense Hypocrisy here .

Your a Big foolish

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Dubby6(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2014
Anybody that Believes Ihejirika is sponsoring BH must be high

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Lilimax(f): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Ihejirika 2019....ojebe go

Eko etipia gooooo
smiley
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Lilimax(f): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2014
This thread sha... smileylipsrsealed
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by jumobi1(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Sponsor? I doubt. Benefitted financially? Now that's a different subject
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Collynzo16: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Balkan: PROFESSOR Itse Sagay (SAN) ON STEVEN DAVIS TALES.

A Professor that thinks like Collynzo.
This is what I've been saying.
How can boko haram mention their sponsors not just to anyone but someone who calls himself a government negotiators.
Senseless.

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by chinazaekperem2: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2014
Why saying ihejirika isn't the sponsor, its annoying me, this man single-handedly ravaged the north, we should thank him for that.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Collynzo16: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2014
emmatok:

Ok let's get this right.
I sense Hypocrisy here .
Davis said he "believes" Sheriff sponsors boko haram possibly from his personal analysis, but as for Ihejirika, he said boko haram commanders told him so.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Lordlexyy: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2014
aguiyi:

onuku,

are you not aware that the DSS told the court that SLS released money to boko haram before he was fired

were you not also aware that the same DSS presented evidence that SLS is funding APC

are you not aware that the president had distanced himself from steve Davis since june.

what stops the coward from showing proof that he was engaged by the presidency since they are denying him

what stopped him from doing proper findings rather than telling us that he was told by boko haram

are you in invariably saying that the west and america are afraid of GEJ so much so that they have not sanctioned him or reacted to this revelations.

Don't be senseless aguiyi (no offence). If DSS were sure of their findings and investigation, what stops them from effecting the arrest of SLS. The whole gang up started after SLS falls out with the government, there is no concrete proof that clearly indict him, it was pure speculative. We can't afford to play double standard here as regard the involvement of Ihejirike and Sheriff. Is either we accept the Australian report or discard it. But calling Sheriff a sponsor on one hand and exempting Ihejirike on the other hand, smarks hypocrisy, since the same report indicted the both of them. Assumption and interpretation of the event with a prejudice, pre conceived mind may undermine the credibility of the investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by simplynola(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
Nothing is impossible! He might decide to use the Idi Amin approach; "the bumbling buffoon"
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by KwoiZabo(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Balkan: If this true that it was Ihejirika that is using this Abokkis against
themselves, then Ihejirika till 2019 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Lordlexyy: Don't be senseless aguiyi (no offence). If DSS were sure of their findings and investigation, what stops them from effecting the arrest of SLS. The whole gang up started after SLS falls out with the government, there is no concrete proof that clearly indict him, it was pure speculative. We can't afford to play double standard here as regard the involvement of Ihejirike and Sheriff. Is either we accept the Australian report or discard it. But calling Sheriff a sponsor on one hand and exempting Ihejirike on the other hand, smarks hypocrisy, since the same report indicted the both of them. Assumption and interpretation of the event with a prejudice, pre conceived mind may undermine the credibility of the investigation.

have you heard of the word spoke screen?

they are both northerners who have resolved to bring the country down because a non muslim/hausa is the president.

dont be quick to forget that this whole saga got out of hand the moment Ihejirika stepped down as COAS.

were are those threatening to sue him to the Hague. are you telling me that a person who is not from your state can come there and foment trouble, be killing your people day in ,day out and not get resisted by youths and people of your state?

Osisikanku was from Abia state and operated in Aba till he was killed. he could not dare such in another state even in the whole of south east, even when dey tried, they quickly run back to their state.

Anini was from edo state and all his criminality was in his state.

Asari is from Ijaw land and all his madness started and ended in Ijaw land.

name one rascal that have fomented trouble in another state/region and survived it for long.

till date , all the major rascals and criminals troubling all the region in this country are from those region.

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IHEJIRIKA LOOK SMARTER THAN THE WHOLE NORTHERNERS INCLUDING ALL THE EX GENERALS AND PUBLIC FIGURES

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? / Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen: Tales Of Woes From Igboland / How Bendel Girls Battled Biafra – Ogbemudia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.