Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,809 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics (5890 Views)

‘Treat Jonathan With Care; Falae, Anenih Too Old To Be Jailed’ – Sagay To Buhari / Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Don't Be A Weakling, Be Assertive - Prof Sagay To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by KwoiZabo(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: The coincidence between Boko Haram and APC can no longer be ignore.

1)Within days of El Rufai(APC) accusing the COAS of boko haram sponsorship, Boko haram via australian negotiator comes out to accuse the COAS of sponsorship. This same COAS the Northern elders begged to go easy on Boko Haram? undecided

2)Why did Boko Haram never come out to deny or claim responsibility for the attack on Gen Buhari? Could it be it was all a stunt to fool the public rather than an attack?

3)Why did Boko Hram not gain grounds during the time of Ihejirika but after his retirement to contest Abia Gov? Today Boko is taking City where they once ran for their dear life? undecided

4)Are Nigerians so daft to think a secret society like Boko Hram will reveal their sponsors whilst top commanders such as Kabiru Soko to in Nigeria custody could not ascertain where their sponsorship was coming from, even under torture? undecided

5)Boko Haram seems to time their bombardment to coincide with major events such as elections in Osun, PDP rally and Presidential national address.

6)Why have America, Britain and France not yet rescued the Chibok girls or ascertained Boko Haram sponsor?

7)Since when is a terrorist group that have killed thousands of Nigerians credible source of information on their sponsors and why haven't these same commanders given Nigerians tip off on their operations to save lives? Think my people think!

8.)In the Australian negotiator shoes will you cross Boko Haram and risk beheading or appease(pacify) them?

BOKO HARAM is APC and APC is Boko Haram, their ideology is Islam and all Nigeria must embrace Sharia. This problem started with the introduction of Sharia and will end with the ban on Sharia.

As long as they hold on to Chibok girls and try to divert our attention whilst they take territory, they remain terrorist and cannot be trusted.

#Release the Chibok girls we ask not sponsor.
Im impressed that a woman can have such wealth of info. thumbs up. Na wetin i dey encourage my wife make she dey learn she go dey watch Nigerian film. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Seandeeds(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Ihijerika or Sheriff ? Let's not be deceived, Boko Haram is more than two single individuals. It's more than our political parties.

Ok..why haven't they been arrested? At least questioned..

Let's look at very well...Which tribes suffer more in the hands of the terrorists, it's the Hausas, followed by igbos. I want to be Ihijerika is igbo. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Why didn't Boko Haram thrive under Obasanjo, it's been formed since 2002?

Such a delicate and matter of national security should be made by only the Commander in Chief or his nominee. Why some Australian man?

Why hasn't the president ordered sambisa forest be destroyed? You really think it'd that difficult to deal with Boko Haram?

The Chibok girls nko? What's the latest? 250 girls, in a forest, with hundreds of other Boko Haram members and cars, SUVs, ammunition etc and yet you can't locate them?

In my opinion, Boko Haram is more than those two people. I do not believe in the report..
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by chinazaekperem2: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Please you people should stop saying ihejirika our son isn't responsible for the quagmire in the north, it boils me. Our son ravaged the north cheesy
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by unclejb2(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2014
stinggy:
Sheer hypocrisy!
Do you mind their warped thinking?
Davis described someone and they all believed it is SLS, but he specifically mentioned Ihejirika but they don't want to agree with him.
Truth hurts really
. U seem not to be logical in reasoning. Why would Davies name some and describe other without names... Read in-between the lines and smell foul!

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Jesusloveyou: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
thwarrior72: Those ones are muslims & who have vowed to islamize Nigeria cry
is it also sensible or logical for a muslim to kill themselves?and boko haram wil never allow a non-muslim to tel him to kill his fellow muslim.it is only God dat know who is behind bh.lets pray againt this evil.in my opinion,corruption minded pdp is d cause,all things been equal,when pdp do d right thing.gej stop corruption.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Lordlexyy: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2014
aguiyi:

have you heard of the word spoke screen?

they are both northerners who have resolved to bring the country down because a non muslim/hausa is the president.

dont be quick to forget that this whole saga got out of hand the moment Ihejirika stepped down as COAS.

were are those threatening to sue him to the Hague. are you telling me that a person who is not from your state can come there and foment trouble, be killing your people day in ,day out and not get resisted by youths and people of your state?

Osisikanku was from Abia state and operated in Aba till he was killed. he could not dare such in another state even in the whole of south east, even when dey tried, they quickly run back to their state.

Anini was from edo state and all his criminality was in his state.

Asari is from Ijaw land and all his madness started and ended in Ijaw land.

name one rascal that have fomented trouble in another state/region and survived it for long.

till date , all the major rascals and criminals troubling all the region in this country are from those region.

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IHEJIRIKA LOOK SMARTER THAN THE WHOLE NORTHERNERS INCLUDING ALL THE EX GENERALS AND PUBLIC FIGURES
Smoke screen you mean. The involvement of the General perhaps was for personal enrichment and not necessarily for political reason. Also, the Hague thing was mentioned by the north amidst the death of several civilians by the NA when Ihejirike was the army boss. For the points you raised when you asked whether someone can come to another man's land to wreck havoc? To that i say yes. Ihejirike was the COAS then and he had unlimited access to most of our armouries and soldiers and the will power to minipulate and act as he want undetected. This whole drama, i tell you, is all about personal interest and nothing more. Everyone's suspecion came alive after the outburst the General saying El rufai was the Chief sponsor. He came too cheap, quick and suspicious. A clear conscience, i tell you, fears no accusation. It is an indictment on his part to know El rufai was a sponsor and he did nothing about it until this revelation.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Lordlexyy: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2014
aguiyi:

have you heard of the word spoke screen?

they are both northerners who have resolved to bring the country down because a non muslim/hausa is the president.

dont be quick to forget that this whole saga got out of hand the moment Ihejirika stepped down as COAS.

were are those threatening to sue him to the Hague. are you telling me that a person who is not from your state can come there and foment trouble, be killing your people day in ,day out and not get resisted by youths and people of your state?

Osisikanku was from Abia state and operated in Aba till he was killed. he could not dare such in another state even in the whole of south east, even when dey tried, they quickly run back to their state.

Anini was from edo state and all his criminality was in his state.

Asari is from Ijaw land and all his madness started and ended in Ijaw land.

name one rascal that have fomented trouble in another state/region and survived it for long.

till date , all the major rascals and criminals troubling all the region in this country are from those region.

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IHEJIRIKA LOOK SMARTER THAN THE WHOLE NORTHERNERS INCLUDING ALL THE EX GENERALS AND PUBLIC FIGURES
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by chinazaekperem2: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Jesusloveyou: is it also sensible or logical for a muslim to kill themselves?and boko haram wil never allow a non-muslim to tel him to kill his fellow muslim.it is only God dat know who is behind bh.lets pray againt this evil.in my opinion,corruption minded pdp is d cause,all things been equal,when pdp do d right thing.gej stop corruption.
it is in the habit of muslims to kill themselves, ASK ISIS cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by omenka(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2014
It has been established that Ihejirika is Boko Haram sponsor!! No amount of jik or counter threads is gonna wipe off that stain!!

#ArrestIhejirikaNow
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: The coincidence between Boko Haram and APC can no longer be ignore.

1)Within days of El Rufai(APC) accusing the COAS of boko haram sponsorship, Boko haram via australian negotiator comes out to accuse the COAS of sponsorship. This same COAS the Northern elders begged to go easy on Boko Haram? undecided

2)Why did Boko Haram never come out to deny or claim responsibility for the attack on Gen Buhari? Could it be it was all a stunt to fool the public rather than an attack?

3)Why did Boko Hram not gain grounds during the time of Ihejirika but after his retirement to contest Abia Gov? Today Boko is taking City where they once ran for their dear life? undecided

4)Are Nigerians so daft to think a secret society like Boko Hram will reveal their sponsors whilst top commanders such as Kabiru Soko to in Nigeria custody could not ascertain where their sponsorship was coming from, even under torture? undecided

5)Boko Haram seems to time their bombardment to coincide with major events such as elections in Osun, PDP rally and Presidential national address.

6)Why have America, Britain and France not yet rescued the Chibok girls or ascertained Boko Haram sponsor?

7)Since when is a terrorist group that have killed thousands of Nigerians credible source of information on their sponsors and why haven't these same commanders given Nigerians tip off on their operations to save lives? Think my people think!

8.)In the Australian negotiator shoes will you cross Boko Haram and risk beheading or appease(pacify) them?

BOKO HARAM is APC and APC is Boko Haram, their ideology is Islam and all Nigeria must embrace Sharia. This problem started with the introduction of Sharia and will end with the ban on Sharia.

As long as they hold on to Chibok girls and try to divert our attention whilst they take territory, they remain terrorist and cannot be trusted.

#Release the Chibok girls we ask not sponsor.

Ur rationality is intact.
Keep educating the senseless ones here in NL.

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ihejirika 2019

eko oni ogbanje

North etipia gooooooooooooooooo

chinazaekperem2: Please you people should stop saying ihejirika our son isn't responsible for the quagmire in the north, it boils me. Our son ravaged the north cheesy
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by chinazaekperem2: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
omenka: It has been established that Ihejirika is Boko Haram sponsor!! No amount of jik or counter threads is gonna wipe off that stain!!

#ArrestIhejirikaNow
go and head the arrest team. you want to arrest the slayer of the northerners? You no dey fear boko boys?

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by harrisnimasa(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
You know in Nigeria,Our judgement is always based on 1+1,if a person is murdered the police would simply ask "who is his enemy" they can pick anybody n thats all,forgetting that it can be his wife or husband.such conclusion cannot logical in most cases.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by chinazaekperem2: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Illugun, leave this thread for your own good, am warning you.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lordlexyy: Smoke screen you mean. The involvement of the General perhaps was for personal enrichment and not necessarily for political reason. Also, the Hague thing was mentioned by the north amidst the death of several civilians by the NA when Ihejirike was the army boss. For the points you raised when you asked whether someone can come to another man's land to wreck havoc? To that i say yes. Ihejirike was the COAS then and he had unlimited access to most of our armouries and soldiers and the will power to minipulate and act as he want undetected. This whole drama, i tell you, is all about personal interest and nothing more. Everyone's suspecion came alive after the outburst the General saying El rufai was the Chief sponsor. He came too cheap, quick and suspicious. A clear conscience, i tell you, fears no accusation. It is an indictment on his part to know El rufai was a sponsor and he did nothing about it until this revelation.

he did not call el rufai a sponsor but a commander.

have you wondered why no one has claimed responsibility for the attempted bombing of Buhari

Have you wondered who is the senior CBN official that Davis mentioned(remember he said the person left the bank recently)

having unlimited access to a thing does not mean you can order its use without been questioned.

why was the northern leaders crying when the Army infrastructure was been moved out of the north to other parts of the country.

why were they also crying when the military was using force on boko haram.

the north want to cause mayhem in the country thereby forcing the president to relinquish power . they know that no other part of the country has the boldness to call their bluff so they are looking for a way to pitch us against other region thereby giving them room to grab power

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
An Igbo man can do anything for money. Ihejirika is not an exception. Has anybody asked where he got the money he wants to use in his "rumoured" bid to be governor of Abia State in 2015?
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: An Igbo man can do anything for money. Ihejirika is not an exception. Has anybody asked where he got the money he wants to use in his "rumoured" bid to be governor of Abia State in 2015?

HE GOT THE MONEY FROM ESTROYING NORTHERN ECONOMY OYA GO AND DIE

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by stinggy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
unclejb2: . U seem not to be logical in reasoning. Why would Davies name some and describe other without names... Read in-between the lines and smell foul!
aguiyi:

onuku,

are you not aware that the DSS told the court that SLS released money to boko haram before he was fired

were you not also aware that the same DSS presented evidence that SLS is funding APC

are you not aware that the president had distanced himself from steve Davis since june.

what stops the coward from showing proof that he was engaged by the presidency since they are denying him

what stopped him from doing proper findings rather than telling us that he was told by boko haram

are you in invariably saying that the west and america are afraid of GEJ so much so that they have not sanctioned him or reacted to this revelations.

My question is - If it was so easy for you to believe SLS sponsors BH, why is it hard to believe Ihejirika does too?
Everyone knows there must be top officials of NA involved in this mess. Who gives BH classified info about troop movement so as to ambush the poor soldiers?
How do they get to NA arms and ammunitions?
How do BH gets to operate for hours without any resistance from NA?
So many questions that beget answers.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by chinazaekperem2: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: An Igbo man can do anything for money. Ihejirika is not an exception. Has anybody asked where he got the money he wants to use in his "rumoured" bid to be governor of Abia State in 2015?
has anybody told this heddiot that "most aspirant don't spend their money on campaign, willing sponsors are everywhere to do that" please come up with more of your feeble logic cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by nduchucks: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nothing unexpected here.

Biafrans will soon gather to rain praises on the good professor. est tu PDP member speaking on behalf of the party, professor? lipsrsealed
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
illugun: Crap, find another defence!

Please put a disclaimer that you are not ilugunboy...... grin

I will advice you stop using the name to avoid identity crisis.....I know it's a brand name Seun loves dearly. grin
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by SamIkenna: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
They keep chasing Ihejirika while BH runs them out of town. I wish them luck.

Currently, Ihejirika is gone yet BH is in control of seven towns including the second largest urban city (second to Borno's capital) in Borno.

I guarantee folks this: before the dawn of 2015 a wide breadth of Nigerians will be begging for the return of Ihejirika.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: has anybody told this heddiot that "most aspirant don't spend their money on campaign, willing sponsors are everywhere to do that" please come up with more of your feeble logics cheesy
. . . and the same willing sponsors gave Jonathan 20 billion dollars to set up and pay 8,000 organizations to ask him to come back in 2015? Have you forgotten how petroleum subsidy rose in the wake of the 2011 election?
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

Illiterate, I'm sorry to say this, 1966 pogrom could repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
emmatok: And when the same man mentioned SA Sherif and SL Sanusi. You believe him.
oh pls just park up somewhere...even da dogs know da capabilities of those ppl u just mentioned...act wise,pls...

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunFART:

Please put a disclaimer that you are not ilugunboy...... grin

I will advice you stop using the name to avoid identity crisis.....I know it's a brand name Seun loves dearly. grin
well seun doesnt love farts; seun applies ban boots to farting_butts...
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by chinazaekperem2: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . and the same willing sponsors gave Jonathan 20 billion dollars to set up and pay 8,000 organizations to ask him to come back in 2015? Have you forgotten how petroleum subsidy rose in the wake of the 2011 election?
is orlando trying to digress from the topic? How on earth would have think that ihejirika will fund his campaign? Man, that was a gaffe from you, your reasoning lacks luminosity.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by deeobserver209(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
KwoiZabo: Im impressed that a woman can have such wealth of info. thumbs up. Na wetin i dey encourage my wife make she dey learn she go dey watch Nigerian film. embarassed
I tell you. Nigerian films have taken over some of our wives.
Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by SamIkenna: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
nduchucks: Nothing unexpected here.

Biafrans will soon gather to rain praises on the good professor. est tu PDP member speaking on behalf of the party, professor? lipsrsealed

BH's strength has increased 30 fold since Ihejirika left. How do you account for the increase?

Ihejirika was your savior. You should be on your knees begging him.

Let me remind you folks once again: Igbos, which I'm part of, don't defecate where they eat. We neither kill guests nor hosts and, most importantly, we don't kill country men in defense of local religion let alone foreign one. The aforementioned vices and more are known to be exclusive preserve of those blaming Ihejirika, and by extention, his people (Also nice try on roping Biafra in Arewa's ignomy).

You guys wanted caliphate before the dawn of independence (need I remind you about dipping Quran in the ocean?). Now, thanks to Shekau, you have it so I would appreciate you stop complaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Itse Sagay To Ihejirika(must Read) Pics by SamIkenna: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Illiterate, I'm sorry to say this, 1966 pogrom could repeat itself.

That's what all the cheerleading and fanning from you guys is all about. But make no mistakes, this time its going to be every man for himself. All regions will stand alone in the impending national catastrophe. So, while you wait for our pogrom we might be the ones to reach the knife first.

With all your relentless attack on the East I would hope you volunteer yourself and family members for a war of annihilation on the eastern front, at least that would finally consummate your wish for a taste of Igbo blood.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Wins Osun Governorship Election- BBC EXCLUSIVE REPORT / 2019: 20 Political Parties To Form Coalition With Olawepo-hashim / Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.