Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi (47405 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Silly Nigerian girl lamenting on twitter for another man's life. What is wrong with some primitive b i t c h e s these days?

3 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2014
If you nigerian girls ruin Mikel's relationship, una go hear am. grin grin

But honestly, the Olga chick is beautiful - even than any nigerian girl mikel could dream of. Plus she's russian.

3 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by coolzeal(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Girls... Money, money, money.. Make more money and have women do things you never ask for.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by DollyParton1(f): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Janeify: Naija Girls are hoes...biko,which type is your mother and your sisters?a.ashawo b.gold diggers c.husband snatchers d.All of the above

Your mother was once a girl.if you don't have anything good,don't even think of commenting
GURL!!!!! NO homo...... but I love you die!!!!!

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by horlabiyi(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2014
In the woman that received that Etisalat call " zainab face your life oooo na somebody fiance you dey write face your life ooo " lol
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Wetin concern her? undecided

Na wa o. Mikel loves her so if you like write full 5 higher education notebooks e nor go change anything.

Nor go work on your life and relationship, stay there dey chuk neck for wetin no concern you undecided

Oniranu oshi.

Mtchewwwwww.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2014
TrollMan: Nobody wants you until you become rich and famous.
Nigerian Babes be mad when they can't come and live lavish lavishly with you.

angry angry

TMan.

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by 9jatatafo(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2014
Why this girl nor go meet Mikel for Calabar then read the letter to Mikel face to face? Abi na NL be Mikel?

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Erotex(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2014
As someone from poor family
He don't deserve to marry oyibo
That's why i keep respecting kanu till date
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by tayoxx(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Medunah:
Learn not to generalize, tnx
abeg abeg abeg ma hear word jor. ...any small thing dem go say don't generalize. ....all of them na d same....including my sister self....if he wasn't a baller or he had no money will u look at his syd

4 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Sweetlemon(f): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Nigerians!

Taking panadol for other people's headaches since 1900
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by kolomax(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2014
Airforce1: I woulda prefered mikel marry a british or american woman over dat russian.

Russians are all the same
And the bitter truth is that she's going to use him to get fame and then dump him like a piece of shiit

which fame are you talking of? The lady is question is popular already coz she's a one of russian billionaire daughter
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2014
9jatatafo: Why this girl nor go meet Mikel for Calabar then read the letter to Mikel face to face? Abi na NL be Mikel?
Lmao. Abi o. grin
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Sunbellar: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2014
cr7lomo:

Naija girls are hoes and ain't loyal . Y r they killing themselves over him , if he wasn't a soccer star , will they even look at him 2ice . Naija girls are hungry mofos
But he was born by a Nigerian woman
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Slickest(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Naija girlz sha...na wa oo...mind ur market na!!!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
WOMEN JUST HATE THEMSELVES

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by mike404(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
HMMM OK O
zoeee: nope!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Ymodulus: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
slex:

So its naija gals that can be trusted 100% abi? Dude just accept this first. . Every country got their hoes and good girls. Panimaete?
ya ne panimayu.

***speaks English***

You live in Russia?? Besides I think that should be Ponimaete not Panimaete. I might be rung though. We all learning.

O!! Please do not forget to correct me if I am wrong. Please thanks
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Onyiibazz: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: tongue grin if u dust am finish.... keep am back...#we don't ave job openings

No, i would still leave it with you, that's why it's called unsolicited may be i could be called anytime there's an opening!

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by nigerianvenom(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Airforce1: I woulda prefered mikel marry a british or american woman over dat russian.

And the bitter truth is that she's going to use him to get fame and then dump him like a piece of shiit

which fame?that girls father is a billionaire,so what do u think mikel can offer her.u guys should let d poor boy be
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Sweetlemon(f): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
IyfeNamikaze: WOMEN JUST HATE THEMSELVES

As in ehn!

Recently, I just discovered that a girl I took as my own sister has been saying crap about me behind my back and never really wanted me to be happy. In fact I'm still numb.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by gistmelove(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
9ja babe please face ur work!!!
Becos am sure na employment cause all this..
Abi na una b mikel mama??
Awon oni ranu oshi grin

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Camellia(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Onyiibazz:

No, i would still leave it with you, that's why it's called unsolicited may be i could be called anytime there's an opening!
..oya na..dey wait
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by kendrick93(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2014

and u knoq dis how?. seriously u guys should mind ur fuckin bizness. mikel is a grown man who has d ryt to do whatever he lyks with his money and lyf..seriously u people make me cringe.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Konjour(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Social networks have made teleporting into the brains of people in order to gauge how developed

they are a cakewalk. Based on that train of thought, that girl is definitely demented but she's also

a simple reflection of a lot of loonies like herself. What exactly should be any sane human being's

problem with an inter-racial marriage? It doesn't exactly surprise me being that a lot of Nigerians

are so racist that they can't even marry a fellow Nigerian because he or she doesn't come from

the village they come from, but going ahead to spill your bile on someone's happiness is 200%

bonkers and it says a lot about her own self esteem that's if she's got a modicum of it left. If Mikel

wants to marry an alien who lives on the rings of Saturn he should go ahead, who gives a

monkey's? Human stupidity really has no measurement scale cuz its beyond comprehension.

7 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Black men re naturally attracted to white pu$s$y wink
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by ugoezeik(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
neuljosh: Naija girls mind your own business.
mikel is his business because he is a naija guy.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by kendrick93(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Erotex: As someone from poor family
He don't deserve to marry oyibo
That's why i keep respecting kanu till date
says who? wat makes u tink u hav a say in wat he does?...
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Weselion: Please if he likes he should keep on bleeping olgar, I don't care. When his eyes opens he will realize what he has done to himself
e be lik say u be Zainab brother o !
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by experimentist: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
nzeobi: Which ever way. Ka chineke mezie okwu
meaning.....?cry
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

As in ehn!

Recently, I just discovered that a girl I took as my own sister has been saying crap about me behind my back and never really wanted me to be happy. In fact I'm still numb.

I just don't understand. the hatred pisses me off. i disassociate myself with any girl that hates her fellow girl.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Yeahreen(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am telling u...
Sweetlemon: Nigerians!

Taking panadol for other people's headaches since 1900

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His 51st Birthday / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time / English Hard O’ — Nigerians Blast UEFA After Misunderstanding Oshoala Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.