Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi (47205 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Sweetlemon(f): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Konjour: Social networks have made teleporting into the brains of people in order to gauge how developed

they are a cakewalk. Based on that train of thought, that girl is definitely demented but she's also

a simple reflection of a lot of loonies like herself. What exactly should be any sane human being's

problem with an inter-racial marriage? It doesn't exactly surprise me being that a lot of Nigerians

are so racist that they can't even marry a fellow Nigerian because he or she doesn't come from

the village they come from, but going ahead to spill your bile on someone's happiness is 200%

bonkers and it says a lot about her own self esteem that's if she's got a modicum of it left. If Mikel

wants to marry an alien who lives on the rings of Saturn he should go ahead, who gives a

monkey's? Human stupidity really has no measurement scale cuz its beyond comprehension.

The most terrible part of this is that they now blame the girl for Mikel's recent career issues. The same way a typical Nigerian family will blame a man's wife when he's having issues. Nigerians ehn! We have our strengths but at the same time most of us are ................

4 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by armadeo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
20pounds: Mikel is hurting our economy and our girls at the same time! He would have helped the labour market by dating at least 20 Nigerian side chics. How can he be making all that money and not help our girls? What happened to 'giving back to the society that made you'? It is our girls right to be jealous cos Mikel is a big fish that has refused to show up during a fishing expedition.

Naija babes, wherever you people go(whether babalawo or white garment churches) to 'tie' and confuse sugar daddies, making them abandon their families and buy you the latest phones with monies meant for their children's school fees, it is high time you people visit there again for Mikel.

Osaze is gone, Victor Moses too, Obafemi Martins, Sunday Oliseh, Tijani Babangida, etc etc. Haba! What happened to local content na? We need a legislation on this. Imagine if 2face didn't marry Ann; wetin she for do with her acting that is below average? Or Tiwa Savage didn't marry Tee Bee(abi kini ko); dude for no see money wear designer outfits and form 'Double ol' G'. May be, Don Jazzy for dey tell am;

"Tee Bee, bring my walking stick for me"

"Tee Bee, wash the Range, we are going out in it today

Dude you are insane. You almost cracked my ribs

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by cydophobia(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
For the girls and Nairalanders wey dey put Mikel mata for head like Gala,how market??.smh. angry
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by gebest: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Airforce1: I woulda prefered mikel marry a british or american woman over dat russian.

Russians are all the same
And the bitter truth is that she's going to use him to get fame and then dump him like a piece of shiit

u took dat from my mouth, i no like dat Russia girl because dem too dey rush, so either British or American girl will be better.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by babamadiba(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Janeify: Naija Girls are hoes...biko,which type is your mother and your sisters?a.ashawo b.gold diggers c.husband snatchers d.All of the above

Your mother was once a girl.if you don't have anything good,don't even think of commenting
swithat, u just finished work on dis one,but pls i'd like u 2 forgive him for he knew not what he was saying. Thank you
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by slex(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
ya ne panimayu.
q

***speaks English***

You live in Russia?? Besides I think that should be Ponimaete not Panimaete. I might be rung though. We all learning.

O!! Please do not forget to correct me if I am wrong. Please thanks

U r right but In pronunciation its panimaete,wen u write its ponimaete

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=20pounds][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] Mikel is hurting our economy and our girls at the same time! He would have helped the labour market by dating at least 20 Nigerian side chics. How can he be making all that money and not help our girls? What happened to 'giving back to the society that made you'? It is our girls right to be jealous cos Mikel is a big fish that has refused to show up during a fishing expedition.

Naija babes, wherever you people go(whether babalawo or white garment churches) to 'tie' and confuse sugar daddies, making them abandon their families and buy you the latest phones with monies meant for their children's school fees, it is high time you people visit there again for Mikel.

lmao bros u no try oooo, dat was too mean to our sisters, buh tru tru dey are pained, same way dey wia attacking lola calling her old cos peter okoye didnt look dia way, eiyaaaa
@in tears@

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by babamadiba(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
armadeo:

Dude you are insane. You almost cracked my ribs
lol he is a mad man
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: [color=#550000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]loool... dude you are funny.. BT it is true sha..... na we hail them pass but they leave our Nigerian ladies for overseas ladies....quite annoying.. bt it is their life though
most truthful lady on nairaland
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by experimentist: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
20pounds:

Get ready then! Your iskanci belies your fragile look. I think you are pretty in a subtle way though.
you be dan iska guy.. U get touch..
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Medunah:
Learn not to generalize, tnx
9ce signature there
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by arsetalks(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Naija girls don tire me. Comic gold. What has the Russian got to do with Mikel's career?

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by experimentist: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
How e tek meet olga sef, abi na ogre?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Ymodulus: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
slex:

U r right but In pronunciation its panimaete,wen u write its ponimaete

Tnks
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Onyiibazz: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: ..oya na..dey wait

Yepeee! So happy now
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by armadeo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nigerians applying federal character to everything since 1958.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by rad8(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iru wahala wo ni eleyii
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by victorv12(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Naija girls, always hyperventilate and para tripping all the time.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Airforce1: I woulda prefered mikel marry a british or american woman over dat russian.

. . . . . . . Na wa o. Are you Mikel's father? What does your preference has to do with who he dates? Nigerians sha! SMH!!

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
slap1: I'm ashamed of this Zainab girl. She can't even write like a normal human being. Jealous intruder, I'm sure she's a nairalander .
r u sayin nland babes r pros at not minding dia biz?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by rattlesnake(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
This account is run by some WizKids affiliate... Check it out on twirra

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ymodulus:

Guy him no dey drink panadol for Mikel. Na the truth him yarn.

Have you been to Moscow? Kusha ? Opochka?? Russian girls in general cant be trusted its their behaviour.

Its the truth. Mikel should live that girl face is carrier. You talk like you no sabi gals and RUSSIAN GALS for that matter.. U dey Bleep up guy.
bros do u have a sis named zainab?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by nenny(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
You don't know the girl but you hate her already. Let the man enjoy his life. Get a life for yourselves people
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Ymodulus: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
silversonuc:
bros do u have a sis named zainab?

Ehmmm y do u ask?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014

Russians are all the same
And the bitter truth is that she's going to use him to get fame and then dump him like a piece of shiit

yea so says the CNN 'n' BBC brainwashed rat!

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by jsurg(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
See para things...wetin b her own
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
axortedbabe: wetin b her name again.. Olga abi na onga..
All of d ABOVE babes .. LOL
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by F117A: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
lol.
What has the average Nigerian woman got to offer mikel?
Absolutely nothing.
Olga is most likely related to abramovich and must be heavily loaded with russian oil money.
She definitely has a lot to offer mikel.

4 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge:
I swear no be lie u talkcheesycheesycheesy, the Zaniab girl need Mikel's attention that's allcheesy
u knw how u gals do it xctly
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Sike(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan O!

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Konjour(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

The most terrible part of this is that they now blame the girl for Mikel's recent career issues. The same way a typical Nigerian family will blame a man's wife when he's having issues. Nigerians ehn! We have our strengths but at the same time most of us are ................

Mikel's career and development as a player had started stalling ever since he joined Chelsea

under the stewardship of Jose Mourinho. We all know he has never come close to fulfilling his

potential. There was a time Mikel and Messi were being touted as the next big things in football,

I still argue with friends that he was cheated out of being the best player in that tournament. Mikel

could dribble, make 60 yard passes, shoot accurately, he once had astounding vision, made most

of his passes go forward. On the trajectory he set out with, we were all hoping he was the next

J.J Okocha, and that he'd probably be mentioned someday in the same breath as the Zidanes,

and the Iniestas of this world. He had everything in his locker until he had to adapt and change

his game as it was simply impossible for him to displace Makelele, Lampard, Ballack, Deco etc

who were all World class midfielders in their prime. We thought he would stay at Manchester

United and be the Pogba of the last decade. If anybody was to blame for him not reaching his

potential, the crazy girl should finger Jose Mourinho, John Shittu and ultimately Mikel himself, but

not some innocent girl who fell in love and is obviously happy with him. That girl is an eyesore

and a disgrace to all Nigerian girls who have still got any sense of decency and self-worth left.

4 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
9jatatafo: Why this girl nor go meet Mikel for Calabar then read the letter to Mikel face to face? Abi na NL be Mikel?
i can imagine her followin mikel arnd reading her letter while mikel pays her no mind, lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022 / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016 / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.