Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi (47216 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by tellwisdom: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Foolish ugly people protesting sad

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by 50calibre(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Another illiterate Nigerian chic who thinks her opinion counts for much. This girl is clearly dimwitted, rather than bothering herself with matters of no concern to her, that time would be better invested taking up English lessons or better still, going back to primary 4.

Joseph Yobo is married to a Nigerian lady yet he's still retar*ded player, a Nigerian record holder with the most amount of own goals.

4 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
How many white men do we hear befriends or is in an intimate relationship with a black lady. Africans have decided to be fools, since time immemorial.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by stjsd(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Janeify: cheesy , wink

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: ....chai... my head just dey swell anyhow....but it z kinda too much o....
invest ya tym more into educating ya fellow ladies on hw to be dia best, den d guys wuldnt have need to look elsewia wen dem blow, u dnt xpct a guy who was treated like shit durin his broke days to look arnd here wen he finally arrives, like d oda bros u wia tellin u dnt have job openings, if na dangote son nw na u go dey fing en numb @@@@sneaks away@

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Camellia(f): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
silversonuc:
invest ya tym more into educating ya fellow ladies on hw to be dia best, den d guys wuldnt have need to look elsewia wen dem blow, u dnt xpct a guy who was treated like shit durin his broke days to look arnd here wen he finally arrives, like d oda bros u wia tellin u dnt have job openings, if na dangote son nw na u go dey fing en numb @@@@sneaks away@
..sneak further away......
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by neuljosh(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
ugoezeik: mikel is his business because he is a naija guy.

dude your head dey there at all? Your answer better be: ''No my head no dey there... them just discharged me from physchietic hospital'' else you have to explain to me how Mikel's relationship is suddenly a concern to every Nigerian? BTW its her not him lolz.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by falcao2018: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yeahreen: The drama these new photos of Mikel Obi and his boo, Olga have caused hasn't yet come to an end.  According to her, ' the too much sex Mikel is giving Olga is seriously affecting his career''. To make matters worse, she (Zainab) and Mikel know very well that Mikel won't marry Olga, so he shouldn't let her (Olga) ruin him. Taking Panadol For Another Man's Headache.

Some Girls sha. If Mikel no rich, she no go look hin side at all.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Wapzydasilva(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
@20 pounds!!!y u no kan mention ur own church name...na white garment u see nd babalawo u knw dey go 4 charm...ur own place of worship nko
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Akshow: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
20pounds: Mikel is hurting our economy and our girls at the same time! He would have helped the labour market by dating at least 20 Nigerian side chics. How can he be making all that money and not help our girls? What happened to 'giving back to the society that made you'? It is our girls right to be jealous cos Mikel is a big fish that has refused to show up during a fishing expedition.

Naija babes, wherever you people go(whether babalawo or white garment churches) to 'tie' and confuse sugar daddies, making them abandon their families and buy you the latest phones with monies meant for their children's school fees, it is high time you people visit there again for Mikel.

Osaze is gone, Victor Moses too, Obafemi Martins, Sunday Oliseh, Tijani Babangida, etc etc. Haba! What happened to local content na? We need a legislation on this. Imagine if 2face didn't marry Ann; wetin she for do with her acting that is below average? Or Tiwa Savage didn't marry Tee Bee(abi kini ko); dude for no see money wear designer outfits and form 'Double ol' G'. May be, Don Jazzy for dey tell am;

"Tee Bee, bring my walking stick for me"

"Tee Bee, wash the Range, we are going out in it today

Gosh! U just made my day lmao
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by 2scorehigh(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Na wa o!

People trying to live other peoples' lives for them since the beginning of time!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by hensben(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: ..oya na..dey wait
now i see what these guys have been seeing, she look like martha, my ex...martha! is that you?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Eyepencil: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Useless hungry naija gals...very annoying set of creatures. Instead of MIKEL to marry any naija babe make him turn gay...idiotts. make thunder fire all single naija babes, FOOOOLS

4 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by falcao2018: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

The most terrible part of this is that they now blame the girl for Mikel's recent career issues. The same way a typical Nigerian family will blame a man's wife when he's having issues. Nigerians ehn! We have our strengths but at the same time most of us are ................

Haha...So true.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Camellia(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
hensben: now i see what these guys have been seeing, she look like martha, my ex...martha! is that you?
..which Martha abi Mary.. even with your signature.. yr still lying
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by falcao2018: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
grin
Eyepencil: Useless hungry naija gals...very annoying set of creatures. Instead of MIKEL to marry any naija babe make him turn gay...idiotts. make thunder fire all single naija babes, FOOOOLS

grin
Eyepencil: Useless hungry naija gals...very annoying set of creatures. Instead of MIKEL to marry any naija babe make him turn gay...idiotts. make thunder fire all single naija babes, FOOOOLS
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Jesuspistol(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pussy don spoil mikel life finish.

Dat guy is a SUPER CHICKEN not a super eagle. Eagles don't enslave themselves to a lady's pussy. Its d lady who should enslave herself to his own dick...d likes of C. Ronaldo

Eagles see their career more important than a woman's emotion...d likes of Lionel Messi
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by hensben(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: ..which Martha abi Mary.. even with your signature.. yr still lying
i talk am! its her, cos thats how she type talk, her look..martha how re you doing? not fair o, u just forget ur boo.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2014

Easy bro, your tongue is deadly. Naija girls have their flaws, I don't blame them, the poverty in the land has caused it. If only they are like our mothers of old..all the same, don't generalise. Some are hoes, some are wives...

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by iamafro: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
but the girl is fine sha! mikel thumbs up,you don win for that side,meet the sane babalawo for your Chelsea career
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by oweniwe(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
when i saw the topic, i thought it was BecaciaBarbie that wrote the letter

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by vodkat: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
The owner of Chelsea is a Russian so whats better than falling in love with a Russian when they money he is getting is from Russia . Stupid naija girl will she be worried abt mikel if he didn't have mOney

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by ugoezeik(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
neuljosh:

dude your head dey there at all? Your answer better be: ''No my head no dey there... them just discharged me from physchietic hospital'' else you have to explain to me how Mikel's relationship is suddenly a concern to every Nigerian? BTW its her not him lolz.
ahhhhh l will cm bk to ans U, mk l shit first

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by affairsnaija: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
ok
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
maybe he feels coming from a family of hoes simply makes every girl a hoe..
Medunah:
Learn not to generalize, tnx
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Misogynist2014(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
banega: Whew!!!,. And people wonder why women have been historically oppressed,. That lady should mind her business,. What nonsense • Mtchewwwwwwww
I swear if there is something I hate most,it's the stupid rubbish that men oppressed women.Damn it! A lot of men have been burnt at stakes,killed for their invetions but it is our competence that holds us higher that the less productive sex.
Is it our fault that you cannot defend yourself from ra.pe,innovate solutions to your problems? Don't say that nonsense again.Ignoramus!
Is it the pad you use,the birth control,education,technology,reduction in martanal mortality?Tell me.If men cannot call the bluff and attack this useless,childish and brainless victim blaiming,I will. I hand you to this link of Dick Masterson to take care of the rest http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/myth-of-female-oppression/ angry

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by RentedReality(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Olga? Mikel? Crying teen with misplaced emotions?

Who cares about all this.

There's someone I like on this thread and I'm just here to read her comments and hope she notices me.

That's my reality, what's yours?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Mention(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wapzydasilva: @20 pounds!!!y u no kan mention ur own church name...na white garment u see nd babalawo u knw dey go 4 charm...ur own place of worship nko
Hehe... Gobe
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by onyedika946(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yeahreen: The drama these new photos of Mikel Obi and his boo, Olga have caused hasn't yet come to an end.  According to her, ' the too much sex Mikel is giving Olga is seriously affecting his career''. To make matters worse, she (Zainab) and Mikel know very well that Mikel won't marry Olga, so he shouldn't let her (Olga) ruin him. Taking Panadol For Another Man's Headache.
but u can't choose a wife for him
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by piroskey94(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: ...you like pic..n u no know y u like am....#issoraite
you fine sha
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by caesaraba(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Konjour:

Mikel's career and development as a player had started stalling ever since he joined Chelsea

under the stewardship of Jose Mourinho. We all know he never came close to fulfilling his

potential. There was a time Mikel and Messi were being touted as the next big things in football,

I still argue with friends that he was cheated out of being the best player in that tournament. Mikel

could dribble, make 60 yard passes, shoot accurately, he once had astounding vision, made most

of his passes go forward. On the trajectory he set out with, we were all hoping he was the next

J.J Okocha, and that he'd probably be mentioned someday in the same breath as the Zidanes,

and the Iniestas of this world. He had everything in his locker until he had to adapt and change

his game as it was simply impossible for him to displace Makelele, Lampard, Ballack, Deco etc

who were all World class midfielders in their prime. We thought he would stay at Manchester

United and be the Pogba of the last decade. If anybody was to blame for him not reaching his

potential, the crazy girl should finger Jose Mourinho, John Shittu and ultimately Mikel himself, but

not some innocent girl who fell in love and is obviously happy with him. That girl is an eyesore

and a disgrace to all Nigerian girls who have still got any sense of decency and self-worth left.

Mikel sacrificed a lot for the money at Chelsea and frankly, I'm not mad at him. Some sacrifices people make can only be understood by them. There's no certainty that he would have blossomed into a world class star. He could have made a couple of mistakes and sharply fallen out Fergie's favour and the next thing would be super-glued benching (lol), loan spells and subsequently Sunderland, Norwich, Crystal Palace and finally Fenerbache (u know the rest na). Sadly, we can only speculate on what might have been.
On the upside, I happy for him family sha. That Chelsea money really set them up big time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022 / The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.