Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi (47410 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Eyepencil: Useless hungry naija gals...very annoying set of creatures. Instead of MIKEL to marry any naija babe make him turn gay...idiotts. make thunder fire all single naija babes, FOOOOLS
Easy! Na quarrel?!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by mobi5592: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
20pounds: Mikel is hurting our economy and our girls at the same time! He would have helped the labour market by dating at least 20 Nigerian side chics. How can he be making all that money and not help our girls? What happened to 'giving back to the society that made you'? It is our girls right to be jealous cos Mikel is a big fish that has refused to show up during a fishing expedition.

Naija babes, wherever you people go(whether babalawo or white garment churches) to 'tie' and confuse sugar daddies, making them abandon their families and buy you the latest phones with monies meant for their children's school fees, it is high time you people visit there again for Mikel.

Osaze is gone, Victor Moses too, Obafemi Martins, Sunday Oliseh, Tijani Babangida, etc etc. Haba! What happened to local content na? We need a legislation on this. Imagine if 2face didn't marry Ann; wetin she for do with her acting that is below average? Or Tiwa Savage didn't marry Tee Bee(abi kini ko); dude for no see money wear designer outfits and form 'Double ol' G'. May be, Don Jazzy for dey tell am;

"Tee Bee, bring my walking stick for me"

"Tee Bee, wash the Range, we are going out in it today
Front page comment **Mods take note**
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lol. But seriously this issue of Nigerian guys abandoning Nigerian girls for white/foreign ladies isn't so nice o....truth be told, even if our Nigerian girls are bad, we guys contributed in making them bad...and they are still our sisters, nieces, cousins and aunts pls.

Many Nigerian guys nowadays are marrying white ladies; its not good for Nigerian economy and societal happiness. Guys pls this has to stop. As for Mikel....hmmmm, I wonder y black men run to fair/white women once they become rich, na wa o, lol...this requires critical research o
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
TrollMan: Nobody wants you until you become rich and famous.
Nigerian Babes be mad when they can't come and lavish with you.

angry angry

TMan.
hmmmmm.. we are both in same resonance
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by biomedixexcel(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Can't believe I spent my precious time reading this.....
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by dre11(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Janeify: cheesy , wink

grin
Happy Sunday

U just stand up for the 9ja females
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
cr7lomo:

Naija girls are hoes and ain't loyal . Y r they killing themselves over him , if he wasn't a soccer star , will they even look at him 2ice . Naija girls are hungry mofos
your mum must be so proud. do you look like your dad? when is your burial?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by DonaldGenes(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
flyingdutchman: The geh gbagan dey give me headache. **heads for a pack of Panadol

Lmao!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by DonaldGenes(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
20pounds: Mikel is hurting our economy and our girls at the same time! He would have helped the labour market by dating at least 20 Nigerian side chics. How can he be making all that money and not help our girls? What happened to 'giving back to the society that made you'? It is our girls right to be jealous cos Mikel is a big fish that has refused to show up during a fishing expedition.

Naija babes, wherever you people go(whether babalawo or white garment churches) to 'tie' and confuse sugar daddies, making them abandon their families and buy you the latest phones with monies meant for their children's school fees, it is high time you people visit there again for Mikel.

Osaze is gone, Victor Moses too, Obafemi Martins, Sunday Oliseh, Tijani Babangida, etc etc. Haba! What happened to local content na? We need a legislation on this. Imagine if 2face didn't marry Ann; wetin she for do with her acting that is below average? Or Tiwa Savage didn't marry Tee Bee(abi kini ko); dude for no see money wear designer outfits and form 'Double ol' G'. May be, Don Jazzy for dey tell am;

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by bosun11(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: Lol. But seriously this issue of Nigerian guys abandoning Nigerian girls for white/foreign ladies isn't so nice o....truth be told. Many Nigerian guys nowadays are marring white ladies; its not good for Nigerian economy and societal peace. Guys pls this has to stop. As for Mikel....hmmmm

i understand what you mean though but the truth is...if Mikel is not made..no nigerian babe for look him face....so that explains his decision and i think he is old enough to do whatever he wants to...................
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Didiannie(f): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
20pounds:

I just liked it and I wanna know why I did.

Do I sound like a commander-in-chief? Do you think I can do better than GEJ

grin grin
cheesy dude you are funny
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Fourwinds: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
falcao2018:

Some Girls sha. If Mikel no rich, she no go look hin side at all.
no mind her. some guys dey for naija here she no show concern na because mikel don hold dole(money) make her d pkeme like dat

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
bosun11:

i understand what you mean though but the truth is...if Mikel is not made..no nigerian babe for look him face....so that explains his decision and i think he is old enough to do whatever he wants to...................
I also understand u, but let's be honest o....many Nigerian girls are dying, fighting for, and marrying Nigerian guys who aren't rich too....let's not always bully and criticise them. I am not here to criticise Mikel for his choice of woman, but just saying that the rate at which black (Nigerian) guys marry white ladies once they become rich is not so cool. If this continues, our sisters, nieces, aunts and daughters in future may remain single forever and that won't be healthy for our society.

What happened to them marrying or dating Nigerian girls from wealthy family backgrounds, if d issue is pay-back to Naija girls who ignored them when poor

Me no too fancy this one shaa...and to our Naija ladies, pls u ladies should also adjust for good pls.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by evablisse(f): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Danrizzle: How many white men do we hear befriends or is in an intimate relationship with a black lady. Africans have decided to be fools, since time immemorial.
You are a fool. So, interracial dating/marriage is now a crime? Get a life. This a free world, you can damn well date/marry whoever you want. The likes of you will never accept change.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
gebest: u took dat from my mouth, i no like dat Russia girl because dem too dey rush, so either British or American girl will be better.

ah mama mikel how is the family?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: I also understand u, but let's be honest o....many Nigerian girls are dying, fighting for, and marrying Nigerian guys who aren't rich too....let's not always bully and criticise them. I am not here to criticise Mikel for his choice of woman, but just saying that the rate at which black (Nigerian) guys marry white ladies once they become rich is not so cool. If this continues, our sisters, nieces, aunts and daughters in future may remain single forever and that won't be healthy for our society.

What happened to them marrying or dating Nigerian girls from wealthy family backgrounds, if d issue is pay-back to Naija girls who ignored them when poor

Me no too fancy this one shaa...and to our Naija ladies, pls u ladies should also adjust for good pls.

name 5 wealthy blackmen that ended up with a white woman
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Fourwinds: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Edusouls: Look at niger girls,hahaha, u people want mikel to come for u hungry, goldiggers, dishonest and vry nasty cheats that roam aimlessly, are there no more man around u golddiggers, if mikel was not a major footballer, would u notice him? See nigerian girls lt me make something clear, no made international man will easily go after vry local, hungry, and uromantic niger girls, what do nigerian girls know about love? can u people give mikel love? But only to chop his money, then lie and find a way of syphoning his wealth to spread to ur vry wretched family members, and the worse is that after everything u whores wont even be faithful to him, and at end u will label him mugu, nigerian girls re the worst things to love, day dreamers, go meet babalao nahh to win mikel 4 una, pathetic foools...
I don't know how true it is. J J Okocha has a similar marital problem with a naija chic. maybe mikel is afraid of similar fate

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by bosun11(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: I also understand u, but let's be honest o....many Nigerian girls are dying, fighting for, and marrying Nigerian guys who aren't rich too....let's not always bully and criticise them. I am not here to criticise Mikel for his choice of woman, but just saying that the rate at which black (Nigerian) guys marry white ladies once they become rich is not so cool. If this continues, our sisters, nieces, aunts and daughters in future may remain single forever and that won't be healthy for our society.

if i were in mikel 's shoes..".i might not marry a nigerian lady esp if no nigerian lady knew me before i became famous"....its just d truth bro...unless he probably was dating a nigerian babe before or knew most of them as casual friends..then its a different case...
most nigerian girls from wealthy homes wont wanna marry just an guy.....they would also wanna marry someone from a high social clique.
our sister , nieces and daughters have toasters regularly.....so dey can also choose from them......

and in summary................i dont blame footballers esp that marry outside because they have this mentality that no babe would accept them if they had nothing in their account......"na by d digits do they would definately do what pleases them"

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
tayoxx: abeg abeg abeg ma hear word jor. ...any small thing dem go say don't generalize. ....all of them na d same....including my sister self....if he wasn't a baller or he had no money will u look at his syd
I love ur sincerity
Dont mind her jare, let us keep deceiving ourselves

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by armadeo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
donnypool:

ah mama mikel how is the family?

Hmmm. The sweet scent of sarcasm. Dude you are bad!! grin grin

Meanwhile I remember some time back while trying to burn some time I entered this shack to hit one or two bottles. While ruminating on my course if action I heard a gravel like voice saying " me I no dey look say man fine Na e pocket I dey look" .

I look up to see the sales girl, one dude and Fiona from shrek having a conversation at their table. Guess what it was Fiona that was talking so undecided

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
iyabodeh: Who give two-bleeps?! Let the dude straff whoever he likes, Russian, American, Icelandic; he should just get his bleeping acts together, men! Changing girls/clubs isn't it; I think it's his mentality towards football that has to be changed back to what it was. It seems he is losing interest in the sport, if he is, let him retire and do something else abeg.
dat Russian girl is not d problem mikel gat. His problem started when he join Chelsea fc. he was asked to play d wing he wasn't good at. can Zainab focus on d guys in her area before she crisses d age of 30 yrs. suitors are coming after her now., she is not seeing dem later she will start blaming unseen beings and forces
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: Lol. But seriously this issue of Nigerian guys abandoning Nigerian girls for white/foreign ladies isn't so nice o....truth be told, even if our Nigerian girls are bad, we guys contributed in making them bad...and they are still our sisters, nieces, cousins and aunts pls.

Many Nigerian guys nowadays are marrying white ladies; its not good for Nigerian economy and societal happiness. Guys pls this has to stop. As for Mikel....hmmmm, I wonder y black men run to fair/white women once they become rich, na wa o, lol...this requires critical research o
I personally dont blame the black guys that go for whites
Look at the yeye girl dying on top mikel matter, when many 9ja guys will be begging for her attention, she is busy eyeing mikel. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
armadeo:

Hmmm. The sweet scent of sarcasm. Dude you are bad!! grin grin

omo the guy just dey talk about the girl wey he want mikel to date as if na him concern cheesy

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
biomedixexcel: Can't believe I spent my precious time reading this.....
Dont tell me u did not enjoy the comments here
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
bosun11:

Gbam!!!
End of story
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by raphy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
so na that naija girl swear fo him so e wont break scoring records at chelsea like drogba n .lampard but he will b ,waiking hard creating goals.am not a chelsea fan but a fan of mikel.i hope he marries that russian .ebola too much for africa.#teamwhytegirls
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Fayrouzz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2014

Hahaha... Lovely.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by raphy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: Lol. But seriously this issue of Nigerian guys abandoning Nigerian girls for white/foreign ladies isn't so nice o....truth be told, even if our Nigerian girls are bad, we guys contributed in making them bad...and they are still our sisters, nieces, cousins and aunts pls.

y u no start d research mr research?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by bosun11(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Gbam!!!
End of story

smiley smiley ...milky way............where's that miss
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by abdulkayus(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
UncannyGenius: Why can't this silly northerner called Zainab mind her business? Mikel is an adult who decides how he will live his life and face the consequences. This is why I hate Nigerian girls. Stupid people who can't mind their business because some correct guy don't give a damned about them.

And to illiterate you, any gal who bear Zainab is from the north. Na wa ooooo.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
I Approved N1.9bn For Ebola Alone, Jonathan Insists. No, You Didn't - Chukwu

https://www.nairaland.com/1891980/approved-n1.9bn-ebola-alone-jonathan#26103951

Meanwhile, Americans are still looking for money to fight the disease. Minister Chukwu Still chopping it. angry
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Camellia(f): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
piroskey94: you fine sha
..tank u sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time / English Hard O’ — Nigerians Blast UEFA After Misunderstanding Oshoala Post / Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His 51st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.