Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi (47219 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Edusouls(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Look at niger girls,hahaha, u people want mikel to come for u hungry, goldiggers, dishonest and vry nasty cheats that roam aimlessly, are there no more man around u golddiggers, if mikel was not a major footballer, would u notice him? See nigerian girls lt me make something clear, no made international man will easily go after vry local, hungry, and uromantic niger girls, what do nigerian girls know about love? can u people give mikel love? But only to chop his money, then lie and find a way of syphoning his wealth to spread to ur vry wretched family members, and the worse is that after everything u whores wont even be faithful to him, and at end u will label him mugu, nigerian girls re the worst things to love, day dreamers, go meet babalao nahh to win mikel 4 una, pathetic foools...

9 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Janeify: Naija Girls are hoes...biko,which type is your mother and your sisters?a.ashawo b.gold diggers c.husband snatchers d.All of the above

Your mother was once a girl.if you don't have anything good,don't even think of commenting

You are so harsh. Wow! I wonder how you are in real life.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by waledondjagaban(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
I can understand wat the girl is saying. Mikel has been so useless on the field of play all this years
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by F117A: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Btw, i won't be surprised if that zainab has a boyfriend.
I feel sad for any broke guy pursuing women at the expense of money.
The woman you are wasting your time for will leave you for a richer man.

3 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

As in ehn!

Recently, I just discovered that a girl I took as my own sister has been saying crap about me behind my back and never really wanted me to be happy. In fact I'm still numb.
uv bn sleeping on a power bike, ur lucky she didnt posion u in d process

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by metorichmond(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
OLGAR NI XYLOPHONE KO, MTCHEEEEW, ABEG MAKE THIS RICE DONE ABEG.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by slap1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
silversonuc:
r u sayin nland babes r pros at not minding dia biz?
My guy if you wan say wetin dey your mind, go on.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by OmoEziokwu: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Konjour: Social networks have made teleporting into the brains of people in order to gauge how developed they are a cakewalk. Based on that train of thought, that girl is definitely demented but she's also a simple reflection of a lot of loonies like herself. What exactly should be any sane human being's problem with an inter-racial marriage? It doesn't exactly surprise me being that a lot of Nigerians are so racist that they can't even marry a fellow Nigerian because he or she doesn't come from the village they come from, but going ahead to spill your bile on someone's happiness is 200% bonkers and it says a lot about her own self esteem that's if she's got a modicum of it left. If Mikel wants to marry an alien who lives on the rings of Saturn he should go ahead, who gives a monkey's? Human stupidity really has no measurement scale cuz its beyond comprehension.

The Zainab girl is obviously off her trolley. Possibly one of those pen-is placeholder-type chics. What about the dudes in her area? Is she still hesitant to date them yet? Or is she waiting for them to makes successes of their lives before she feels the kick of attraction?

By the way, isn't Mikel just a man like many other fit men out there? What's the special concern with his case all about? I mean, it is even possible that he knows Olga is with him for the fame and status and if she messes up he would simply move on, but he would rather have that than the typical scrounger Nigerian female who he imagines in the first place wouldn't have given him the chance if he was just a regular dude. So I wonder how it is a problem that he his dating Olga, even if we presume that he knows that he is being used by her. He could be playing pump and dump.

Anyway, any kind of awareness from him of being used by her actually depicts him as the one in charge of the situation, so either way he is fine.

This is one case where the all the screams and shrill cries of "not all women are like that" are for naught.

MIKEL OBI, CARRY ON. YOU'RE THE MAN!

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Sweetlemon(f): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Konjour:

Mikel's career and development as a player had started stalling ever since he joined Chelsea

under the stewardship of Jose Mourinho. We all know he never came close to fulfilling his

potential. There was a time Mikel and Messi were being touted as the next big things in football,

I still argue with friends that he was cheated out of being the best player in that tournament. Mikel

could dribble, make 60 yard passes, shoot accurately, he once had astounding vision, made most

of his passes go forward. On the trajectory he set out with, we were all hoping he was the next

J.J Okocha, and that he'd probably be mentioned someday in the same breath as the Zidanes,

and the Iniestas of this world. He had everything in his locker until he had to adapt and change

his game as it was simply impossible for him to displace Makelele, Lampard, Ballack, Deco etc

who were all World class midfielders in their prime. We thought he would stay at Manchester

United and be the Pogba of the last decade. If anybody was to blame for him not reaching his

potential, the crazy girl should finger Jose Mourinho, John Shittu and ultimately Mikel himself, but

not some innocent girl who fell in love and is obviously happy with him. That girl is an eyesore

and a disgrace to all Nigerian girls who have still got any sense of decency and self-worth left.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ymodulus:

Ehmmm y do u ask?
u sound pained
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by falcao2018: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
cr7lomo:

Naija girls are hoes and ain't loyal . Y r they killing themselves over him , if he wasn't a soccer star , will they even look at him 2ice . Naija girls are hungry mofos

Abi oo.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by san316(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Some girls no even get shame. Why is she sticking her nose into something that doesn't concern her. Na only Olga fit drain am? Who will complain if he starts going out out with a calabar gal. Africans are becoming racist. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Camellia(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
silversonuc:
most truthful lady on nairaland
....chai... my head just dey swell anyhow....but it z kinda too much o....
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by boolet: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
20pounds: Mikel is hurting our economy and our girls at the same time! He would have helped the labour market by dating at least 20 Nigerian side chics. How can he be making all that money and not help our girls? What happened to 'giving back to the society that made you'? It is our girls right to be jealous cos Mikel is a big fish that has refused to show up during a fishing expedition.

Naija babes, wherever you people go(whether babalawo or white garment churches) to 'tie' and confuse sugar daddies, making them abandon their families and buy you the latest phones with monies meant for their children's school fees, it is high time you people visit there again for Mikel.

Osaze is gone, Victor Moses too, Obafemi Martins, Sunday Oliseh, Tijani Babangida, etc etc. Haba! What happened to local content na? We need a legislation on this. Imagine if 2face didn't marry Ann; wetin she for do with her acting that is below average? Or Tiwa Savage didn't marry Tee Bee(abi kini ko); dude for no see money wear designer outfits and form 'Double ol' G'. May be, Don Jazzy for dey tell am;

"Tee Bee, bring my walking stick for me"

"Tee Bee, wash the Range, we are going out in it today
grin werey

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: ...you like pic..n u no know y u like am....#issoraite

I'm in luv with ur profile pix too
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by ayobase(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
the englishes sef get as e be!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by chucky234(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
20pounds: Mikel is hurting our economy and our girls at the same time! He would have helped the labour market by dating at least 20 Nigerian side chics. How can he be making all that money and not help our girls? What happened to 'giving back to the society that made you'? It is our girls right to be jealous cos Mikel is a big fish that has refused to show up during a fishing expedition.

Naija babes, wherever you people go(whether babalawo or white garment churches) to 'tie' and confuse sugar daddies, making them abandon their families and buy you the latest phones with monies meant for their children's school fees, it is high time you people visit there again for Mikel.

Osaze is gone, Victor Moses too, Obafemi Martins, Sunday Oliseh, Tijani Babangida, etc etc. Haba! What happened to local content na? We need a legislation on this. Imagine if 2face didn't marry Ann; wetin she for do with her acting that is below average? Or Tiwa Savage didn't marry Tee Bee(abi kini ko); dude for no see money wear designer outfits and form 'Double ol' G'. May be, Don Jazzy for dey tell am;

"Tee Bee, bring my walking stick for me"

"Tee Bee, wash the Range, we are going out in it today
LMAO
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Acidosis(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
cheesy

When people crush on "celebrities" that's what they get. cheesy I pity her naija boyfriend, sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Camellia(f): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ezebinaugwu:

I'm in luv with ur profile pix too
...hian... the profile pic says thank u
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by IYANGBALI: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Toto destroying man since imo river. Mikel check your libido
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by DKbarry(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Did i hear ONGA? SMH.. She must be so tasty!!

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Reference(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
I see. I didn't get the memo indicating the Coalition of Nigerian Women have ceased disparaging fire on nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by chucky234(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Janeify: Naija Girls are hoes...biko,which type is your mother and your sisters?a.ashawo b.gold diggers c.husband snatchers d.All of the above

Your mother was once a girl.if you don't have anything good,don't even think of commenting
See bashing for hot afternoon....
Babe abeg pity the guy small, na slip of tongue worry am.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Who give two-bleeps?! Let the dude straff whoever he likes, Russian, American, Icelandic; he should just get his bleeping acts together, men! Changing girls/clubs isn't it; I think it's his mentality towards football that has to be changed back to what it was. It seems he is losing interest in the sport, if he is, let him retire and do something else abeg.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by dnawah(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls,who be Mikel?i google it but plenty mikel come out.(just coming 4rm mars)#teamlifeinmars#

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by nairaman66(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
cr7lomo:

Naija girls are hoes and ain't loyal . Y r they killing themselves over him , if he wasn't a soccer star , will they even look at him 2ice . Naija girls are hungry mofos

Hitting the nail on the head is always "end of discussion" you deserve a champagne!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: ...hian... the profile pic says thank u

beeb you look gud just like my girl
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why can't this silly northerner called Zainab mind her business? Mikel is an adult who decides how he will live his life and face the consequences. This is why I hate Nigerian girls. Stupid people who can't mind their business because some correct guy don't give a damned about them.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Camellia(f): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ezebinaugwu:

beeb you look gud just like my girl
..OK o..
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
The girl na Oloshi united.

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by chidooh1: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mikel is single and open for any girl he wants, from Nigeria or elsewhere nobody cares, so, is about that time somebody has to mind her business.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Bolinco(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Edusouls: Look at niger girls,hahaha, u people want mikel to come for u hungry, goldiggers, dishonest and vry nasty cheats that roam aimlessly, are there no more man around u golddiggers, if mikel was not a major footballer, would u notice him? See nigerian girls lt me make something clear, no made international man will easily go after vry local, hungry, and uromantic niger girls, what do nigerian girls know about love? can u people give mikel love? But only to chop his money, then lie and find a way of syphoning his wealth to spread to ur vry wretched family members, and the worse is that after everything u whores wont even be faithful to him, and at end u will label him mugu, nigerian girls re the worst things to love, day dreamers, go meet babalao nahh to win mikel 4 una, pathetic foools...
tank u sir,i lov ur courage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022 / Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea EPL Win With P-square / Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.