Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? (4448 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by LadyT(f): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2008
Not all prostitutes are innocent some do it out of greed! Look at the problem of univerisity girls/boys and these rotten Aristo men/women.

Many only feel gulity when they try to hide their past and end up exposed just as their wedding is about to take place.

There are some out there you feel selling their body is the only way to feed themselves and their families. Those feel gulit and shame constantly!

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by JJYOU: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2008
guilt and most ashewo's dont go together. they like the money and keep the money. living on immoral earnings as the english say. the reason why most girls go into it is just the easy money
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by tkb417(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2008
JJYOU
Chief, i dont agree with u here o
They love the material things that go with it but i tell you, their is this silent guilt that permeates through their membranes.

Give some of them a new lease of life i bet it, they'll jump outta the illicit trade. As for the School gurls?
I think its still gotta do with greed!!
They do it yeah to 'feel among and measure up to standards' but inside of them, they'll prefer people dont call them all sort of names they are known for

i think they feel guilty
personal opinion
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by spikedcylinder: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2008
Andyjoy:

We hv to admit here that what is not good is not good. All are sinners but that does not mean we will agree that we'll accept what is bad as good. Prostituion is bad. Final. Whether I am one myself or not. lipsrsealed kiss

And who dictates what is good or bad? Who says what is holy or unholy? Are the people who cheat their way through their schools, work, career and their everyday lives any better than these so called unholy prostitutes? Should they feel any more guilt than them?
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by JJYOU: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2008
tkb417:

JJYOU
Chief, i don't agree with u here o
They love the material things that go with it but i tell you, their is this silent guilt that permeates through their membranes.

Give some of them a new lease of life i bet it, they'll jump out of the illicit trade. As for the School gurls?
I think its still gotta do with greed!!
They do it yeah to 'feel among and measure up to standards' but inside of them, they'll prefer people don't call them all sort of names they are known for

i think they feel guilty
personal opinion
my oga, how you dey? i know some people who work with many prostitutes both here in europe and naija. sad to to say some of them come back to business less than a month after deportation. even trying to train some of them back home for meaningfull job is trying to say the least.

in the 80's back home. i saw young school girls who had more money in their bank accounts than people with good paying jobs. you cannot wean majority of them from the oxygen called money.

most theives feel guilty when they are caught too. is that real guilt?
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by Gamine(f): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
Guilt?

how?
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by tkb417(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2008
JJYOU
That was a food for thought man

couldnt agree less to what u posted.
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by JJYOU: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2008
tkb417:

JJYOU
That was a food for thought man

couldnt agree less to what u posted.

you just become a cheif
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by tkb417(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2008
Chief?
lol. 10x
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by Pataki: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2008
Yes they do.
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by Andala: 1:12am On Oct 31, 2008
OBVIOUS:

why would they feel guilty. Do you feel guilty for going to work everyday ?

My own work fends me with clean money so I can't feel guilty but theirs isn't right.That's the difference
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by HRhotness(f): 1:17am On Oct 31, 2008
Pataki:

Yes they do.

and u knw this becos. . . ?
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 31, 2008
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty?

I don't know. I can't speak for them.
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by richo(m): 3:50am On Oct 31, 2008
@poster
just go to a red light district and ask one or two of them
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by spikedcylinder: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2008
Andala:

My own work fends me with clean money so I can't feel guilty but theirs isn't right.That's the difference

Clean money my fart!!!! undecided
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by tkb417(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2008
Spiked
'sup. do u think some peoples money are not clean or what?
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by Nautillus(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Clean money my fart!!!! undecided

eewwwwwhhhh . . . . ."coughs" . .OMG . . .Help help . . .My eyes burn . .It stings . . .Thats a new punch line . . .The Stench power of Feline farth . . grin grin grin grin grin

Spikey ,. . .nough respect . , no pun intended . . .one luv
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by spikedcylinder: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2008
tkb417:

Spiked
'sup. do u think some peoples money are not clean or what?

I didn't say people cannot make clean money. If you worked hard for your money, it must be clean abi? Why is a prostitute different?

Nautillus:

eewwwwwhhhh . . . . ."coughs" . .OMG . . .Help help . . .My eyes burn . .It stings . . .Thats a new punch line . . .The Stench power of Feline farth . . grin grin grin grin grin

Spikey ,. . .nough respect . , no pun intended . . .one love

Hey you. Its not that bad yer know. wink
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by skype5: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2008
listen,
those who use the prostitutes hav to feel guilty angry
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by Youngpo413: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2016
sexyLeamon:

ok that is funny cheesy cheesy

@poster I don't know am not a prostitute nor do I know any prostitute
any lady with more than one boyfriend is a prostitute,so you are not different...sometimes I do wonder if there is any difference between a regular naija gf and a prostitute.
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Fvck one and ask her undecided
Re: Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? by Sunnypar(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Ask annycase5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated? / My Nieces Are Sex Addicts---lady / When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.