Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Who Is To Be Blamed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Be Blamed? (1091 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blamed? by Circe: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2014
I want everybody's opinion on this. Between the man who chases young girls spending lavishly on them and professing love, and the girl who decides to take the offer while it lasts. Who should the man's wife blame?

just arguing with some friends.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by ideyhere(f): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2014
The man naa
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by TRADELYN: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2014
grin grin grin

Hmm...both of them should share the blame since none of them is doing the right thing shocked shocked shocked

"Both the giver and receiver are guilty."

The wife should do everything possible in good faith to keep her home as, sometimes, the husband maybe helpless...
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2014
The man's wife is 2 b blamed. She would have treated the husband well so he wouldn't look 4 small females....
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by lirusehn(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2014

undecided
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2014
The loose hubby.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by djeezy(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Put the blame on Akon. Okay on a serieous note, the girls are to blame. Now let me hinge my argument on law from the analogy of a thief and stolen property. Receivers encourage stealing. If thieves did not find buyers of the stolen property the tendency to steal would have been curbed. But sadly the law and the punishment prescribed for the offence have not been able to deter both thieves and receivers. in conclusion, if there are no girls receiving the money and gifts, the men wont bother chasing after them knowing their objective won't come to fruition.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Tallesty1(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Hahahahaha...... Wives should leave us alone and blame their daughters.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by AfricanApple(f): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2014
andromida: The loose hubby.
u herself knows its d husband.
what if d gal is dying in poverty, u want her to die of hunger abi, though she still have some part of d blame that is if she knows he is married sef
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2014
AfricanApple: u herself knows its d husband.
what if d gal is dying in poverty, u want her to die of hunger abi, though she still have some part of d blame that is if she knows he is married sef

The hubby can help the gal without sleeping with her as part of his contribution to society and he will be blessed. smiley
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2014
MrIknowAll: The man's wife is 2 b blamed. She would have treated the husband well so he wouldn't look 4 small females....

How would you know that he wasn't treated well by his wife ? undecided
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

How would you know that he wasn't treated well by his wife ? undecided
I DONT KNOW
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2014
MrIknowAll: I DONT KNOW

Then next time don't jump to conclusion .

To me both the husband and the girl is to be blamed and from personal experience the husband should be blamed more because he might have been pretending to be just doing charity at first just to get the girl enticed who knows but the girl still had a choice to stop accepting gifts from him once she knows he's real intentions.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by AfricanApple(f): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
andromida:

The hubby can help the gal without sleeping with her as part of his contribution to society and he will be blessed. smiley
not everyone can wait for god's blessing.
my dear shits happens
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by dre11(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
andromida:

Be blessed by who
And who says the girl need helpundecided
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by dre11(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
AfricanApple: not everyone can wait for god's blessing.
my dear shits happens

Did she say God blessing
And which shit do happens

To me its all about laws of supply and demand..... If the demand shrink. Then there won't be supply

This arguments is likening to the prostitute and the buyer
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Circe: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
ideyhere: The man naa
you didn't share your reason o
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Circe: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
TRADELYN: grin grin grin

Hmm...both of them should share the blame since none of them is doing the right thing shocked shocked shocked

"Both the giver and receiver are guilty."

The wife should do everything possible in good faith to keep her home as, sometimes, the husband maybe helpless...
I agree with you completely

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Circe: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrIknowAll: The man's wife is 2 b blamed. She would have treated the husband well so he wouldn't look 4 small females....
do we really know what men want?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Circe: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=andromida]The loose hubby.[/quote
na u try pass
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Circe: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=

The hubby can help the gal without sleeping with her as part of his contribution to society and he will be blessed. smiley[/quote]
for which country?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by ideyhere(f): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Circe:
you didn't share your reason o

The question is who should the man's wife blame not who should the society blame...wetin concern the wife concern the girl? undecided She should hold her property responsible
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

Then next time don't jump to conclusion .

To me both the husband and the girl is to be blamed and from personal experience the husband should be blamed more because he might have been pretending to be just doing charity at first just to get the girl enticed who knows but the girl still had a choice to stop accepting gifts from him once she knows he's real intentions.
OSHE MADAM
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Circe:
do we really know what men want?
HEAD'tension' would b a good idea grin
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by AfricanApple(f): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

Did she say God blessing
And which shit do happens

To me its all about laws of supply and demand..... If the demand shrink. Then there won't be supply

This arguments is likening to the prostitute and the buyer
dat ur kind analysis self

so who do u think d wife should hold responsible incase she caught dem
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by AfricanApple(f): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

Be blessed by who
And who says the girl need helpundecided
op didn't specify in wat kind of situation, some do really needs help and are been taken advantaged of
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by dre11(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
AfricanApple: dat ur kind analysis self

so who do u think d wife should hold responsible incase she caught dem

To me I believed the person that did satisfy the law of supply and demand....

So I guess I should lay most blame to the girl because she made herself available for purchase by the man
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by dre11(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
AfricanApple: op didn't specify in wat kind of situation, some do really needs help and are been taken advantaged of

When u try to take the statistical analysis of the people that do really need help to other cayergories then u will see that the analysis tends towards 0.05
Which is small......
So majority of them are driven by other things and not that they are poor and do need the money for a want and not a need

That's why most men do take advantage of the situations
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed? by ghostofsparta(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Circe: I want everybody's opinion on this. Between the man who chases young girls spending lavishly on them and professing love, and the girl who decides to take the offer while it lasts. Who should the man's wife blame?

just arguing with some friends.
It's obviously the man married men who chases comb everywhere for young girls to spend lavishly on. It's a shame these married men don't realize they contend with young guys who are ousted in a game of who offers better. The girl's blame...

(1) (Reply)

jesus christ is ruining my love life :( / Why Does This Happen? / True Or False..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.