Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

jesus christ is ruining my love life :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / jesus christ is ruining my love life :( (1089 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by clitlicker: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2014
She's perfect..emm....almost perfect. I think shes obsessed about going to heaven, me im not an atheist o. But the girl born again so tay she talk say she dey feel guilty to wear trouser, to watch music video,... Me i want a wife that want to go to heaven but is going to "LIVE" on earth first .
Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by iceberylin(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2014
PĹĔŃŤŶ ßÁĎ ĞĨŔĹŚ ĎĤ ,ÁßĔĞ ŃŐ ŚPŐĨĹ ŤĤĔ ĞŐŐĎ Őnes......ŤĤĔŶ ÁŔĔ ŴĨŦĔ MÁŤĔŔĨÁĹŚ cool

2 Likes

Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by Alexk2(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2014
clitlicker;
She's perfect..emm....almost perfect. I
think shes obsessed about going to heaven, me im not an atheist o. But
the girl born again so tay she talk say she dey feel guilty to wear
trouser, to watch music video,... Me i want a wife that want to go to
heaven but is going to "LIVE" on earth first .

you don't need to decieve her if you don't like her born again stat..
granted, she appear weak and already compromising because of you, there is no need for you to lure her on...let her go!
i'll advice you to consider been born again, bro...there is no need to sit on the fence of 'niether cold nor warm'.
Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by Yustash001(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2014
After when all of them don useless demself finish....some years leta dem go dey claim born again......seriousness after being useless
Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by luvlyqueen(f): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Yustash001:
After when all of them don useless demself finish....some years leta dem go dey claim born again......seriousness after being useless
bros easy abeg
Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by farano(f): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2014
clitlicker:
She's perfect..emm....almost perfect. I think shes obsessed about going to heaven, me im not an atheist o. But the girl born again so tay she talk say she dey feel guilty to wear trouser, to watch music video,... Me i want a wife that want to go to heaven but is going to "LIVE" on earth first .
Pele tongue
Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by yuncka: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2014
Na pipl lyk U go dey find virgin wen U wan marry, how U xpect to find virgin wen U don spoil d ones wey dey finish?
Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by clitlicker: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Alexk2:

you don't need to decieve her if you don't like her born again stat..
granted, she appear weak and already compromising because of you, there is no need for you to lure her on...let her go!
i'll advice you to consider been born again, bro...there is no need to sit on the fence of 'niether cold nor warm'.

Boko haram = fundamentalist

S.u = fundamentalist

If you only listen to gospel music = christain boko haram

If you dont use make up= christain isis

Theres nothing wrong with her, she is perfect but not for me. Shabi they say nigeria is overpopulated, imma find another brown chic thats not an extremist.
Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by clitlicker: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2014
yuncka:
Na pipl lyk U go dey find virgin wen U wan marry, how U xpect to find virgin wen U don spoil d ones wey dey finish?
I don't need a virgin oo, i just need a brown chic with a sweet personality.
Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by Afrok(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Op I know U might tell me U are born again so I'll advise U to be born again and again so that U'll be able to appreciate and enjoy ur born again babe, but if not, I'll suggest u do the needful.
Re: jesus christ is ruining my love life :( by JERRY1925(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Horga sir, dnt worry about her being born again instead support her, treat her well as a wife...and emmm while u worrying about how to be a success she will be on her kneels 4 u to bcom more than a success..God dey always answer there prayeer..pls if u have any other born again girl more than ur own pls connect me..and dnt be scared na dem bad pass 4 bed..cos dey will always want to submit....and concerning trouser or movie its not a big deal, its a Good tin.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From A Guy To Ladies / Why Does This Happen? / Should I Give Him A Chance???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.