Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,423 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Boyfriend Tells Me He's Not Ready For Commitment After 4 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Tells Me He's Not Ready For Commitment After 4 Years (2834 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Ladies What Will You Do If Your Boyfriend Tells You He's Positive / My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me He's Not Ready For Commitment After 4 Years by makazona(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
i think you need to spark up ur rship cz i notice dat d young man iz tired of u

too much routine.

and so he says to himself "na so we go dey dey"
its natural babygal....
i wish u well
Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me He's Not Ready For Commitment After 4 Years by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
chidyhels: How can I ever be planning my future with a guy that can't even be faithful to me while dating.
Smh
Stupid Love.
you wey still dey dey heart break.
Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me He's Not Ready For Commitment After 4 Years by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
preciosaadriana8: He Says Hes Not Ready To Get Engaged Or Married Cos He Still Wants To Enjoy Being Single And Recently I Discovered That Hes Cheating On Me But He Says The Other Girls Mean Nothing To Him

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And you are on Nl, to get advice whether to dump him or not?.
Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me He's Not Ready For Commitment After 4 Years by emperorchedda(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bae four years isn't eternity, that you'v dated him for fours doesn't mean u must get married to him, heck he also dated you for four years. I'd suggest u wait for him to be ready, the last thing u wanna do is look desperate, I mean marriage isn't an achievement! He may be cheating but we guys knw we can cheat all we like but there's always one girl who we won't let go no matter how much we cheat. So dear no worries, just bear with him and stop getting bothered over how many years you've dated, and forget about him cheating, it doesn't mean he will dump you because he still loves you. Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Any Of This – SEE HERE / See What The Lines On Your Palm Says About You / Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.