Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act (3937 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by KingTom(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge: Lol...This is funny! It's not a bad thing. Guys also do that. You don't have to do it in a rude way. The one I hate is when someone is looking @ u constantly,no blinking of an eye,mouth wide open n still want u to know he/she is looking @ u. Even when u look towards their direction,they won't stop lookingundecidedundecided*I wonder what they are thinking*
They are thinking
1) Are those real?
2) Wow
3) What does she look like under those lipsrsealed
4) I wish she'd turn around
5) Wetin I dey look sef?
grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by khiaa(f): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom:
They are thinking
1) Are those real?
2) Wow
5) Wetin I dey look sef?
grin

Well hello there. cheesy
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by naijaboiy: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
doctorofgirls: loookiing at a guy from shoe to head when they meet a guy for the first time,I observed a girl doing that to my homie lastweek when we where at shoprite lagos, and its like its fast becoming a trend in nigeria
its been like dat,even when I was in sch...whenever I meet a new lady(not all),she looks from toe to head b4 giving a response...dat short period wen she take look u from down to up,she don know wat u worth financially,so if u wear RAG,my guy dnt bother to go there!! Hehe
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by priscaoge(f): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom:
They are thinking
1) Are those real?
2) Wow
5) Wetin I dey look sef?
grin
Hahhahahhahahah, u may be right oooocheesycheesygringrin. Some will even use eye UnCloth uundecidedundecided
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by KingTom(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
khiaa:

Well hello there. cheesy
Hi miss Khiaa grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by armadeo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrIknowAll: This should make baCk page

Come to think of it. I think seen should create a dustbin section where thread like this should end up.

If you feel low or want to wonder on the IQ of some peeps hit the dustbin section.
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by khiaa(f): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom:
Hi miss Khiaa grin

I haven't seen you for awhile, how have you been? smiley
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by KingTom(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahhahahhahahah, u may be right oooocheesycheesygringrin. Some will even use eye UnCloth uundecidedundecided
Only UnCloth? they'll go beyond that
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by KingTom(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
khiaa:

I haven't seen you for awhile, how have you been? smiley
Fine grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by priscaoge(f): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom:
Only UnCloth? they'll go beyond that
Lolcheesycheesygringrin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by AfricanApple(f): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge: Lol...This is funny! It's not a bad thing. Guys also do that. You don't have to do it in a rude way. The one I hate is when someone is looking @ u constantly,no blinking of an eye,mouth wide open n still want u to know he/she is looking @ u. Even when u look towards their direction,they won't stop lookingundecidedundecided*I wonder what they are thinking*
just like me too, I hate wen a guy is gawking at me, I will make sure I eye u up down if I get u doing dat, I hate such persons
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why do nairalanders even take pleasure in opening unecesary thread? Hmmm # sigh and walk out of thread#
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Then attraction levels increase by 20%

only 20%, that's awful undecided
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2014

guys only look at the behind while she's walking away
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by sexylogan(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
bright007: and you decided to create a thread about ?..... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
jonsin:

only 20%, that's awful undecided

Lol I.think that's pretty high... it's only shoes hehe
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom:
They are thinking
1) Are those real?
2) Wow
5) Wetin I dey look sef?
grin

lol removes his face cap and begins to fan himself
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
armadeo:

Come to think of it. I think seen should create a dustbin section where thread like this should end up.

If you feel low or want to wonder on the IQ of some peeps hit the dustbin section.

seriously
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by priscaoge(f): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: just like me too, I hate wen a guy is gawking at me, I will make sure I eye u up down if I get u doing dat, I hate such persons
Seriously some people can be annoying when it comes to that
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I.think that's pretty high... it's only shoes hehe

that shoe can buy a brand new keke napep, 40% increase atleast
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by priscaoge(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
jonsin:

guys only look at the behind while she's walking away
Hmmmm*Lips Sealed*
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
jonsin:

that shoe can buy a brand new keke napep, 40% increase atleast

Nah if your shoe game is dope it's 20% up... but if you've some cocky attitude it's -100%
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge:
Hmmmm*Lips Sealed*

sorry, PG18 grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nah if your shoe game is dope it's 20% up... but if you've some cocky attitude it's -100%

Hmmmmmmm, dint know you ladies weigh in percentages, goodness gracious shocked
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
jonsin:

Hmmmmmmm, dint know you ladies weigh in percentages, goodness gracious shocked

Haha nah its just me
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha nah its just me

i'm sure Mr breezy got 110% during his own trial examination
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
jonsin:

i'm sure Mr breezy got 110% during his own trial examination

Nah my bae broke the scale mehn
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nah my bae broke the scale mehn

wow, good for him, I want to be like him when I grow up
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by adamskutty(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmm. Mrsbreezy why did u cover ur lips in ur new pic? grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by kowalsky: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy: Ehm you've to make sure he has nice shoes...

hehe,, mrsbreezy why did u cover d lips?
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
adamskutty: Hmm. Mrsbreezy why did u cover ur lips in ur new pic? grin

Cause I don't like my lips haha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" / Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! / CplusJason...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.