Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80085 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Rawani: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Defeat is hurtful. The basis of this entire thread is vengeance for a war that was won and lost almost half a century ago. Too bad the revenge you so bitterly seek will never happen as the only northerners that do not want the military to succeed in crushing BH, are fighting on the side of BH. May the good Lord give our soldiers favour in the battlefield and decimate the stinking jihadists.

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by BrokenTV: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
omenka: Why do I get this feeling this pic is fake The angle looks suspicious.

If this was about Boko Haram gaining ground you won't request for pictures or video, but since it against Boko Haram you are now getting the feeling that the picture is fake, even analyzing the angle it was taking. Boko Haram sympathizer, HYPOCRISY.

29 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by donphilopus: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: KD is the warehouse of military hardware in Nigeria. With what I saw that I could not snap because of heavy military presence I knew Boko Haram's end is here..

But I thought you said you were a uniform man?! And you sometimes refer to us here on Nairaland as “Bloody Civilians”. Now, how come you couldn't snap them due to heavy military presence?!

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Collynzo16: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Don't they have Airforce base in kaduna?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Tundeiab(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Keneking: You don't win a war on the airport Tarmac hit the bull's eye.
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh trying to win the war on BH since 2011. shocked
. Pessimist !!! undecided
Keneking: You don't win a war on the airport Tarmac hit the bull's eye.
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh trying to win the war on BH since 2011. shocked
. Pessimist !!!

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Collynzo16: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
olapluto: A civilian should not be privy to this development. Do we not have a military airport or terminal where the troops can be moved discretely?
However, this is a heart warming news if it is true.
Don't trust Chino, there is a huge Airforce base in kaduna where they could have easily taken off from.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Do you know that even though u are an officer u could be shot for trying to de-classify an already classified images/dossier without clearance?

The pix up there was not even easy to acquire in the first place.

donphilopus:

But I thought you said you were a uniform man?! And you sometimes refer to us here on Nairaland as “Bloody Civilians”. Now, how come you couldn't snap them due to heavy military presence?!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by experimentist: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: With what I saw in KD I can only but weep for Boko Haram insurgents because their end is here.. cool
Stop weeping for them o.. Laugh them instead..
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by widowhusband: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all

na wa o, nigeria is trying to solve a common problem but pple are here talking north / south.Take it easy o, the casualties of the boko bombings were both north,middleB,south, even foreigners.see beyond ur hanci (nose) abeg

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
God Bless the efforts of the Nigerian Army.

But nobody should post fake pictures and stories because of political benefits.

OP please answer your question...Kaduna has an Airforce base where such Military Crafts take off...Why is this one taking off from the Kaduna Airport?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Show me results first.

We'll hold parades for them when victory has been secured and name streets in their hometowns after them.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by idu1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fashola4thSon: KILL DEM ALL
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by arewanationz: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
donphilopus:

The guy is a shameless LIAR.

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
This country will soon be on fire.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
thunder fire this liar ooo, na like this Kaduna airport be anyway I don't expect anything from the awka chronic liar, no be same you dey browse nairaland from a copter.

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by marcjoe(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Longeria(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all
You're wrong, Yesterday, it was south east, today, it's north east.

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Timika: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
omenka: Why do I get this feeling this pic is fake The angle looks suspicious.
when you should be louding his courage for taking this pix, in the midst of heavy military presence. You may be arrested and interrogated for taking shots of their hardwares. But you busy yourself with doubt. You tried @ op.

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
The Day shekau declared part of the Borno as Islamic Caliphate was the begining of the end of Boko Haram. That's called secession and its treasonable felony. The reaction is always WAR against the secessionist.

RIP Boko Haram, In Aburi we stand.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
This poor dirty dwarfish oshogbo slum dweller have u eaten today?"Lol

anag0900: thunder fire this liar ooo, na like this Kaduna airport be anyway I don't expect anything from the awka chronic liar, no be same you dey browse nairaland from a copter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: This poor dirty dwarfish oshogbo slum dweller have u eaten today?"Lol

bwwhahaaaaa animal this community wanna know how you browse from a copter. and tell us the part of Kaduna the airport is located. failure to answer us, na amadioha go wipe away the dike lineage of uga.

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: This poor dirty dwarfish oshogbo slum dweller have u eaten today?"Lol

chinonso dike, how are you tonight? grin grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
My bingo I know u have not eaten today little wonder u are angry and frustrated Tunde Salalm..lol

Lest I forget may thunder wipe out the entire Salam's family of the rural state of oshun..

anag0900:

bwwhahaaaaa animal this community wanna know how you browse from a copter. and tell us the part of Kaduna the airport is located. failure to answer us, na amadioha go wipe away the dike lineage of uga.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: I know u have not eaten today little wonder u are angry and frustrated Tunde Salalm..lol

Lest I forget may tunder wipe out Salam's family of the rural state of oshun..

bwahhhhhaaaa you need to see the Semo with two giant fish and okra soup that I just send down my oesophagus. the Salam family don enter trouble anyway I'm not there member, make dem dey bear there curse alone. and for the dike family of uga na 400000000 kilojoules of thunder go scatter them to smithereens.

11 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: My bingo I know u have not eaten today little wonder u are angry and frustrated Tunde Salalm..lol

Lest I forget may thunder wipe out the entire Salam's family of the rural state of oshun..

u av been so quiet of late chinonso. are u ok?

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lolzzzz..

What killed your father is already killing every member of your families. Your sick old mother will soon die..lol

..And so will all of u from Salam family will be wiped out. Allahu akbar

Meanwhile u are already dead walking around..lol grin

anag0900:

bwahhhhhaaaa you need to see the Semo with two giant fish and okra soup that I just send down my oesophagus. the Salam family don enter trouble anyway I'm not there member, make dem dey bear there curse alone. and for the dike family of uga na 400000000 kilojoules of thunder go scatter them to smithereens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
As ur master I was attending to more important stuff

Have u eaten today? Oya come over..lol

collybaby:

u av been so quiet of late chinonso. are u ok?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by jamace(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: As ur master I was attending to more important stuff

Have u eaten today? Oya come over..lol

chinonso dike, how is chinonye dike?

are u eating indomie?

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
I know you are too hungry these days. I will leave now before you eat me.. cheesy

collybaby:

chinonso dike, how is chinonye dike?

are u eating indomie?

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: I know you are too hungry these days. I will leave now before you eat me.. cheesy

why is dat every time i log on to nairaland, u decide to log off? grin grin grin

i asked u a simple question, how is chinonye dike my friend?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
i want to use this opportunity to welcome tomakint and idumuose to the house

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.