Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (95137 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
najoke:
^
what is this caveman yapping about, i rather have a daughter who is confident with her body and look, who sees herself as the prettiest girl in the world than a daughter who feels ugly and inferior among her peers.
Okay sirgrin....all the best to u and ur unborn Miss Earth, maybe she will be one of my son's hot mistresses, I can't waitgringrin

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Ekundayo7: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate
Ahhhhh, I see the Christian Haram have raised their ugly head here. Waist beads are a traditional item in so many tribes here. They are gorgeous on a woman's body and also help let her know when her waist is increasing in size and time to back off the agege bread with buttah. You're simply another brainwashed mugu. I suppose you also think "native" dress is inappropriate? smh

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by lertee(f): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Make i post more abi make i gentle? PicturE yapa mehn
Post more please,let's feed our eyes..I love the bead around the ankle,sexy much.. wink
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by JurassicPark: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
(((my opinion)))

They are not wife material!

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Some pple on this thread be forming cultural liberation. undecidedI pity una.
Shebi our actors don dey wear lobbish go events.Very soon we'll see d Nigerian Amber Rose.

We, in the name of civilization forget everything that make us Nigerians.Na y our languages dey die.Some parents even forbid their kids speaking them.Wen sum1 speaks in his mother tongue beside you,he/she is razz...smh.

We scream China and Japan today because they refused to let western influence erode their cultural heritage.They are reaping the reward today.Civilization is good;taking everything hook,line and sinker isnt even supported by it.
A pple without culture are lost and have no identity.Nigeria is on cruise control already...just a matter of time before we get there.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: I will certainly Judge some certain books by it cover and for the records, i don't stereotype people wink

Well, that is seen as ignorance. You don't stereotype yet you perceive those who wear g-string, eyelashes, tattoos, anklets etc as not being decent.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
MabraO:

Ope did y just ve a nose job? #justasking
Yes, I bought a new nose "last month. Iwin inu igbo like you tongue tongue grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by generalissimo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
claremont: The African continent will never develop with the mentality being displayed by most of the people on this thread. How can a supposedly well-lettered human being say that the wearing of an ankle chain is a reflection of the character of a person?! So it's okay to wear a neck chain, wrist chain e.t.c, but it's not okay to wear something similar on your ankle?!

It is the response from these kind of threads that make westerners view Africa as an under-developed continent.
U see, fufu like u just see new fashion trend and follow, no questions asked. Fish-brains like u wouldnt even bother to know the origin or what that symbolizes cos u blv u know better than d whole of Africans put together. Go and do ur research before running ur mouth here. Trending guy, who gives a damn what d westerners think of us other than pple like u who are lost in ur vanity-chasing quests?

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Expecting a counter thread.
'Whats your opinion on guys that wear earrings'

Over to the ladies.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Agents Of Satan!

LOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by flyingdutchman(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
PROUDLY MEDIEVAL! ME FAIR LADY OF BEAUTY. THY ANKLE CHAINS OF ARMOUR ARE GAUNTLETS OF SLAVERY.
adaobi123: I swear half of you guys still live in the 1500s undecided

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
I dont even understand what you were saying. Pls, post some pics so i'll know what you are talking about.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

You like?
mtchwww
swerve pls! angry
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
adaobi123: I love wearing them.

Some of these comments are hurting my head. Lesbians seriously ? undecided

hahahahaha....adaobi, even u self follow de wear amgringrin nsogbu dikwa!!!grin

Not that all girls that wear it are evil or bad or prosti....but that's how majority of Nigerians see it, so to save urself that misinterpretation, y not let this chain be na, HABA!!grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by tuffgongjo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Piercings and all but I am one of the most decent girl you will ever meet if you had the chance to come across me. People need to stop all these stereotypes and judging the whole entire book by the cover. wink
you can't be like lil wayne$expect peeps to see you as a decent person.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
flyingdutchman: PROUDLY MEDIEVAL! ME FAIR LADY OF BEAUTY. THY ANKLE CHAINS OF ARMOUR ARE GAUNTLETS OF SLAVERY.

Slavery ? Really ? Girls who wear ankle bracelets for fashion are promoting slavery ?!?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by sylaz(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't have 'thoughts' on it. Doesn't bother me so none of my business.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Atmmachine: When you see American girls kissing in public,Smoking cigarettes in churches, What will you say ??
Pastors in America do wear a big tattoos on their arms.

Nigerians are so disgusting & they have low mentality.

Live your life
it is you that is disgusting and have low mentality.
We are a people of culture, values nd high sense of responsibility
The ankle chain may be a fashion statement. But checks have shown that prostitutes wear it the more

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by djeezy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
nnekamezor: Hmmm i see
Don't you agree?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Buh buh... I love olosho's ooo dnt have time to toast any gal. just bleep to satisfy d urge, of course nt d roadside ones the darm pretty ones.buh just some of dem put it on.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
candyboy244: What comes into ma mind is *okpo*.....u understand
Benin Guy. I code!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: mtchwww
swerve pls! angry

So why did you ask, if you weren't interested? Curiosity killed the cat. Learn to mind your miserable business.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
chidyhels: Expecting a counter thread.

Over to the ladies.
Na wa for u o...do u need any jazzman to tell u that those kind of guys wan release musicgringrin

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by daben1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: who cares
of kus nobody, it's good to protect ur image
chidyhels: Expecting a counter thread.

Over to the ladies.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DailyNews: hahahahaha....adaobi, even u self follow de wear amgringrin nsogbu dikwa!!!grin

Not that all girls that wear it are evil or bad or prosti....but that's how majority of Nigerians see it, so to save urself that misinterpretation, y not let this chain be na, HABA!!grin

Yeah I wear it. I've got beaded ones and some gold tongue Makes my ankles look pretty during the summer time. cheesy

Nne biko(please in Igbo) no decent man will respect you. Remember I said decent man,coz most guys still don't mind...A decent man wants a decent girl and if your not married just stop wearing it. Its up to you sha.....
adaobi123: I love wearing them.

Some of these comments are hurting my head. Lesbians seriously ? undecided

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by obyikye(f): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
I see them as normal human beings, besides its their life and choice.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by drnoel: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate

thats caveman and cavewomen mentality.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by bennyrazz: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Ahhhhh, I see the Christian Haram have raised their ugly head here. Waist beads are a traditional item in so many tribes here. They are gorgeous on a woman's body and also help let her know when her waist is increasing in size and time to back off the agege bread with buttah. You're simply another brainwashed mugu. I suppose you also think "native" dress is inappropriate? smh
traditionallly speaking, waist beads was used as a kind of family planning measures by some of our forefathers. When they don't want their wives to take in, they meet a traditionalist who does incantations on the beads and they ask the husband to give the wife to wear. The wife will never get pregnant again until her husband cut off the beads. They use it for different things and I really pity men that sleep around with women that have beads either in their ankle or in their waist or toe rings. There are somethings that i can really explain here because most of you can't see beyond your noses

Fostercat: it's you that is disgusting nd have low mentality.
We are a people of culture nd high sense of responsibility
The ankle chain may be a fashion statement. But checks have shown that prostitutes wear it the more

See mumu. Prostitutes wear shoes as well. You betta commit your own from your foot before "they" mistake you for one. Ídiot.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by generalissimo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Atmmachine: When you see American girls kissing in public,Smoking cigarettes in churches, What will you say ??
Pastors in America do wear a big tattoos on their arms.

Nigerians are so disgusting & they have low mentality.

Live your life
Well, we see the way u are living urs with ur addiction. U are d one who is so disgusting with ur s'exual addiction (ur signature). U 've got nothing to tell us here cos u aint even better dan a calabar dog who fcuks, fcuks and gets bleeped!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1