Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (95037 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Una stil dey here?

For those of you still saying itz normal to wear them,i hope pple who put ring on the navel,tongue,eyebrow area and also wear tattoos are very normal to you.They are also fashion accessories you knw wink
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by josite: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
kreamidiva: It's just a fashion accessory. I like it a lot but had to stop wearing it on my husband's insistence.

But I'll start wearing it again.... cool

One guy was being manhandled by security men in one of our universities in the east. His offence He had a tattoo! He was therefore termed a cultist because according to the security men,it is only cultists that wear tattoos. shocked cheesy cheesy
GUESS U WILL START WEARING IT AGAIN WHEN YOUR HUSBAND IS NO MORE IN CONTROL.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Atmmachine: When you see American girls kissing in public,Smoking cigarettes in churches, What will you say ??
Pastors in America do wear a big tattoos on their arms.

Nigerians are so disgusting & they have low mentality.

Live your life
you are the most disgusting individual on this forum. your brain needs to be quarantine to ascertain the stuff it is made of, because even goat can't reason the way you do. I hate it when some morons come online to claim what they are not, pls contribute to the topic and stop generalising. anu mpam.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
MissMeiya: So I woke up this morning to a bunch of mentions, even more likes, and a handful of new followers. The latter didn't surprise me, because I know what I said yesterday. The mentions in the other hand:

I don't have time to reply to the three of you individually. You know who you are. Moneyhungry, Dreyl and what's the third one. It's Monday morning, in case you're so jobless, you hadn't realized. People with lives are waking up with thoughts of school and work. But you three, still smarting from the evisceration I handed you last night, were dreaming of what to type on nairaland, abi? I can't even conceive of the emptiness that makes up your lives. Oh my god, lol. Apparently I'm now a tranny. Moneyhungry, you couldn't come up with that yesterday? It took you all night to come up with that? And that's all you could come up with? To the other two, I don't even remember what you wrote, and I find myself so... bored with the idea of going back to check. Man. Just shaking my head. I'm sure you three will remember me next week, and I'm already forgetting you right now. Just wanted to impress upon you sorry souls how little you mean to anyone. Perhaps you can form a club and console each other. That might make you feel better. You can think of more stories. Hopefully more credible ones. I know if the three of you put your heads together you can do better. You don't need to carry last, even for painment. Try, ok?

It's time for me to carry on with my life, so I have to leave you here on NL. Thinking of a response, as usual.
It is obvious you had a nightmare.
So sorry. Never meant to hurt you. Have a nice day!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by zubby29(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
alot of decent girls rock it and its very cool,but d point is dat its bin worn mostly by hustlers
MsNas: Say what? Ankle chain makes people look like prostitutes or Lesbians? Smh. Maybe they aren't looking classy enough. I went to a Naija wedding yesterday and seeing a girl rock ankle chain made me wanna get one.

Infact, I don vex. I dey go JC Penney go buy ankle chain angry angry Prostitute ko, Ashewo ni. Nigerians and warped mentality! Why don't you say wearing waist chain or neck chain or even dangling earnings makes people look less respectable? tongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
iyabodeh: Run along now!! I'm a die-hard lesbian! Thus says Mister Benson!!! Yay!! Clap for him!! Anything else?

P's: I have a very good diick and it serves me in more ways than you can ever imagine. Not all those with dîcks deserve it, i'm sure you are one of those. wink ding!!! Ignore button 'on'

I doubt if you even have a pusssy to deserve a dicck left alone deserving a monumental one like mine. When it comes to diccking, i maintain the historical background of my forefathers. They were well endowed down there and so i am. Your pusssy, hmmmm, i dont think i can stand it. Anything more?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by IdJack(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sometimes I wonder the way Nigerians views some dressing and accessories on women...wearing of ankle chains, drawing tatoo, wearing ear rings both men and women...old n young is like fun here in Spain, but though they do it moderately. but when it comes to Nigerians...they way we take it is extra. We tend to go beyond fashion to something else. Sometime ago i saw a young lady of between 24 - 26 years wearing ankle chain when I asked, she told me is just fashion, So i dont see reason to tag them with bad image. Although I would'nt approve my woman wearing it. becos over in Nigeria it send a bad signal to guys.

Women also want 'notice me' dressing.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by adet991(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate
pls what's ur definition of moderate

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Whew!! shocked. Nigerian boys eh!!! Una no go kill me oo. It was fun reading thru this thread like kilode grin.
Am amazed by the level of bandwagon shitload rubbish some guys spit here for real like for real?? Ankle chain means prostitute or lesbians?? C'mon!! All these judgemental mofos in this country sef, always sitting at home typing bluffs on their cells. Here is my fact opinion n experience,

1. I av been with prostitutes enuf to know that they are so regular most of them have serious relationships. In fact am not sure some of una girl friends no dey come club for Friday night looking for customers. Guys who explore and have fun during weekends will say this. Normal girls with no ankle chain or tattoos, girls who call their bf in ur presence but wanna have fun and collect 5k the next morning.

2. My gf wears both ankle chain, waist beed, in fact I bought her a new waist chain some few months ago to add to the one on her waist. Her ears are pierced in multiple holes, and I love my Sexy Tee like die. She is crazy decent for me, supports me, cares for me.

3. By the way, what's d deal with this " d girl is not decent" u guys are saying? If u're enlightened enuf, u will know that moral subjects are relative and we all have our standards which should serve just ourselves. Some guys think taking a gf clubbing makes d girl indecent sef for u to know how Mumu dey are.

4. Henceforth, stop saying rubbish about this girls unless u bring me 10 Ashewo and lesbians with ankle chain who can tell us this is their ID card. Let them be!!

For the girls, muuuuaaaahhh. It's a dope turn on for me jare, and if it looks good on you, go rock it.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by IBILEOMO(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
THEY ARE NOT PROSTITUTE THEY ARE ASAWO OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

They can never be decent, look at them very well.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
I hear you undecided
Plz promise me u'll allow your children adorn themselves with these(rings,chains and tattoos) grin
jbonito1: Whew!! shocked. Nigerian boys eh!!! Una no go kill me oo. It was fun reading thru this thread like kilode grin.
Am amazed by the level of bandwagon shitload rubbish some guys spit here for real like for real?? Ankle chain means prostitute or lesbians?? C'mon!! All these judgemental mofos in this country sef, always sitting at home typing bluffs on their cells. Here is my fact opinion n experience,

1. I av been with prostitutes enuf to know that they are so regular most of them have serious relationships. In fact am not sure some of una girl friends no dey come club for Friday night looking for customers. Guys who explore and have fun during weekends will say this. Normal girls with no ankle chain or tattoos, girls who call their bf in ur presence but wanna have fun and collect 5k the next morning.

2. My gf wears both ankle chain, waist beed, in fact I bought her a new waist chain some few months ago to add to the one on her waist. Her ears are pierced in multiple holes, and I love my Sexy Tee like die. She is crazy decent for me, supports me, cares for me.

3. By the way, what's d deal with this " d girl is not decent" u guys are saying? If u're enlightened enuf, u will know that moral subjects are relative and we all have our standards which should serve just ourselves. Some guys think taking a gf clubbing makes d girl indecent sef for u to know how Mumu dey are.

4. Henceforth, stop saying rubbish about this girls unless u bring me 10 Ashewo and lesbians with ankle chain who can tell us this is their ID card. Let them be!!

For the girls, muuuuaaaahhh. It's a dope turn on for me jare, and if it looks good on you, go rock it.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by sosereal201(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ankle chain look great on ladies and I love it each time I see them I really admire them but I won't allow my wife to wear it!

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I hear you undecided
Plz promise me u'll allow your children adorn themselves with these(rings,chains and tattoos) grin

Firstly, I never mentioned anything about tattoos. For me, all this stuffs is all about choice and personal standards. I've always said something and it's a promise to myself, I will have a tattoo ink of all my kids name on my wrist. Tiny little words which I can kiss when I think of them. Nevertheless, if any of my kid admires her mum wearing anklets and she wants why not?? Am not a judge of any ones character abeg. My standards for me!!

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thats wat others say too...all na fashion and matter of choice(nose rings,belly rings,brow bead,tattoo and ankle chain)

Remember this...if you don't stand for something,you'll fall for anything.
jbonito1:

Firstly, I never mentioned anything about tattoos. For me, all this stuffs is all about choice and personal standards. I've always said something and it's a promise to myself, I will have a tattoo ink of all my kids name on my wrist. Tiny little words which I can kiss when I think of them. Nevertheless, if any of my kid admires her mum wearing anklets and she wants why not?? Am not a judge of any ones character abeg. My standards for me!!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Thats wat others say too...all na fashion and matter of choice(nose rings,belly rings,brow bead,tattoo and ankle chain)

Remember this...if you don't stand for something,you'll fall for anything.

I still don't understand u ooo. What are u standing for ? What are u standing against? Don't pastors preach against ladies who fix attachment and human hair saying it's from pit of hell? Is ur own gf SU with deeper life hair? Stop claiming Mr Righteous jare. We know una type

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Zende(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by tomiobj(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
AfricanApple: I usually see some girls wear ankle chain and I kinda admire it sometimes as I see it as fashion. but I was told its worn by prostitutes, that its what they use to identify themselves. how true is this besides how do you view girls who wear it.

for those I've seen who wears it, most of them are decent girls, so how come
This is just as true as when they say sagging is for prisoners
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Who dey preach.Do u av to be a christian before you stand for something.Itz pple like u who applaud pple who return lost money as good christians wen itz purely normal.You dont av to be a christian to do some tinz.
Back to the topic.U said u dont judge characters and if you child feels good abt her momma wearing ankle chain,she 'll be free to rock them too.
U are implying that u'll be ok if she comes home with some other fashion items on her body.

make una dey there dey claim liberation and sophistication there.The fact remains we are Nigerians and we av an identity.
We are losing it tho cos of copy copy and 'civilization'.
A pple with identity are lost grin

Peace wink
jbonito1:

I still don't understand u ooo. What are u standing for ? What are u standing against? Don't pastors preach against ladies who fix attachment and human hair saying it's from pit of hell? Is ur own gf SU with deeper life hair? Stop claiming Mr Righteous jare. We know una type
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=WoodcrestMayor]Who dey preach.Do u av to be a christian before you stand for something.Itz pple like u who applaud pple who return lost money as good christians wen itz purely normal.You dont av to be a christian to do some tinz.
Back to the topic.U said u dont judge characters and if you child feels good abt her momma wearing ankle chain,she 'll be free to rock them too.
U are implying that u'll be ok if she comes home with some other fashion items on her body.

make una dey there dey claim liberation and sophistication there.The fact remains we are Nigerians and we av an identity.
We are losing it tho cos of copy copy and 'civilization'.
A pple with identity are lost grin

Peace wink[/quote

Nigerians av an identity Am shocked What's that please Tell me Yoruba hate Igbo, Igbo hate Hausa, mama use witch kill pikin , papa use pikin do money ritual, ur family laff u when u poor, praise u when u're rich!! Guy keep ur belief n faith oo. Nigerian till u payan. Identity nooni

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Ejiketg: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
there is nothing wrong with it...............infact i ll encourage my girl to wear it......people should watch the way they criticize other people's lifestyle.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by GoodcasHMan: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
The genesis of it is from the Marine ladies. so whoever dress in such is a marine descendant (period)
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fulaman198(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
segxi1960: I am quite amazed that this has become an issue on NL.

Personally, I have no aversion to it.

I have no problem if a female decided to wear an Anklet, Waist bead and what not.

I mean those are fantastic Fashion Accessories and if worn properly, make a good ensemblé.

Really guys, calling females lesbians, thots and undesirables over an accessory shows a lack of self esteem which is not manly also.

LOL and those saying it's evil too!.

Shout out to every girl who's comfortable wearing Anklets, Beads, toe-rings e.t.c

Yeah toe rings and anklets on a woman are hypnotic. I fall under a woman's spell completely.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by craigj: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
LilPeezy: Ma gf is addicted to it wella....she is not a lez nor prosti.....she is fuckin so onpoint buh is been a while allow me flow in sha.....so [/color]am beginning to suspect her

One Chance[color=#990000]
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by segxi1960: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yeah toe rings and anklets on a woman are hypnotic. I fall under a woman's spell completely.

I hope in a good way. cheesy
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Shirbrown(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
I think is fashion. is all about choice, just as some men like to wear jewelries
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by dexpee4life(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
AfricanApple: hmmm, seriously? could be true but do u have evidence dat they are lesbians or is it just heresy
from my view and the few girls I have asked about it. It indicates that one is a lesbian, especially the other type (not a tom-boy). Girls with it tries to be neat to advertise themselves. If you doubt me, ask any retire PARTIAL lesbian that is now in love with a guy
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fulaman198(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
segxi1960:

I hope in a good way. cheesy

I become a weakling to a woman's charm though I'm still a virgin. But I get hypnotised when I see red toenail polish, anklets, toe rings. I just stare and admire and then keep quiet and kind of hypnotised at how beautiful some women can be.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by segxi1960: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

I become a weakling to a woman's charm though I'm still a virgin. But I get hypnotised when I see red toenail polish, anklets, toe rings. I just stare and admire and then keep quiet and kind of hypnotised at how beautiful some women can be.

It's nice (if true) that perhaps you're keeping for virginity for something special. Yes, I admire beautiful ladies as well.

And perhaps I have a fetish for anklets, I don't know... But if worn neatly I check out the lady wellllll... LOL

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Funny enough,when you drive by the red light districts here in Abj,you don't see those girls wearing it. People I'v met wearing it are decent especially the muslim ladies,that was when I stopped thinking negative about it.
All these ones here screaming prostitute and lesbians are the ones who end up with pretenders and ex prostitutes as wives..
Mtchewwwwwww

I'll keep rocking my ankle chain and I'v seen cool decent guys who find it supersexy so I don't need an orangutang hiding behind a faceless forum to appreciate me tongue

Ejiketg: there is nothing wrong with it...............infact i ll encourage my girl to wear it......people should watch the way they criticize other people's lifestyle.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
wink

Fulaman198:

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fulaman198(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
segxi1960:

It's nice (if true) that perhaps you're keeping for virginity for something special. Yes, I admire beautiful ladies as well.

And perhaps I have a fetish for anklets, I don't know... But if worn neatly I check out the lady wellllll... LOL

Yeah lol I have a foot fetish myself. I think that also ties in with the anklets and toe rings. So I dislike it when other men say that women should stop wearing them ROFL.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fulaman198(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
peppyluv02: Funny enough,when you drive by the red light districts here in Abj,you don't see those girls wearing it. People I'v met wearing it are decent especially the muslim ladies,that was when I stopped thinking negative about it.
All these ones here screaming prostitute and lesbians are the ones who end up with pretenders and ex prostitutes as wives..
Mtchewwwwwww

I'll keep rocking my ankle chain and I'v seen cool decent guys who find it supersexy so I don't need an orangutang hiding behind a faceless forum to appreciate me tongue

It's true Muslim women wear it a lot, but it's also true that African women were wearing it pre-Islam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71