Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (95043 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by segxi1960: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yeah lol I have a foot fetish myself. I think that also ties in with the anklets and toe rings. So I dislike it when other men say that women should stop wearing them ROFL.

Clean feet bro.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by flyingdutchman(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
JUST SO YOU'ALL KNOW I'M NOT BEING BIASED. WHEN I SEE A GROWN ASS MAN WEARING A NECK CHAIN, I ALSO BECOME CAUTIOUS SUBCONSCIOUSLY
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fulaman198(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
segxi1960:

Clean feet bro.

Indeed

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yea but the foolish pretenders here say its different because the African women wore beads.
Imagine what they will call me if I'm wearing bead not chain...Witch..!! Lol

Fulaman198:

It's true Muslim women wear it a lot, but it's also true that African women were wearing it pre-Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by elmoora(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well for me, I think d ladies that wear them(ankle chains) are lesbians... Their National Identity!!!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fulaman198(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
peppyluv02: Yea but the foolish pretenders here say its different because the African women wore beads.
Imagine what they will call me if I'm wearing bead not chain...Witch..!! Lol

I say just ignore the fools a lot of them are extremely naive. I was actually quite surprised that people have problems with anklets and the sort. Don't mind those who have pins as brains. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
kiss grin are you cute? grin

Btw

I don't wear it, yet I have been termed a lesbo severally here. People are clueless ojare! Aimokan dey worry una.

Hi merryberry smiley

jbonito1:

Firstly, I never mentioned anything about tattoos. For me, all this stuffs is all about choice and personal standards. I've always said something and it's a promise to myself, I will have a tattoo ink of all my kids name on my wrist. Tiny little words which I can kiss when I think of them. Nevertheless, if any of my kid admires her mum wearing anklets and she wants why not?? Am not a judge of any ones character abeg. My standards for me!!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tomorrow I'll go to wuse and fix mine,my lil niece spoilt it..its gold tongue. When I travel to Dubai, I'll buy more and keep rocking them with my natives and jalabiyas kiss
I don't wear heels but flats and I wear slippers a lot so I'll also try a toe ring... wink

Fulaman198:

I say just ignore the fools a lot of them are extremely naive. I was actually quite surprised that people have problems with anklets and the sort. Don't mind those who have pins as brains. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fulaman198(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
peppyluv02: Tomorrow I'll go to wuse and fix mine,my lil niece spoilt it..its gold tongue. When I travel to Dubai, I'll buy more and keep rocking them with my natives and jalabiyas kiss
I don't wear heels but flats and I wear slippers a lot so I'll also try a toe ring... wink

Stop mentally hypnotising, torturing and tempting me cry . Do you have nice feet and toes?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by craigj: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
kreamidiva: Lemme share one last testimony.

A friend of mine was telling me about her friend who is a confirmed runs girl but wants to settle down now. She even get tattoo sef. Na so she don begin wear maxi dresses, stopped making up and wearing her bum shorts and all that just to get a husband.

One day,one of my nairaland brothers would see her under her new pretense and say she's a "good girl" only to find out eventually that maybe she can't have kids because of the dozen abortions she has had.

So guys,who would u prefer A pretender or a real person?

STORY[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
They are so hot! wink

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by okwentency: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: God bless u too my brother. Let me share a story here to help ladies reading.

One of my colleagues wanted to introduce his female cousin to another single colleague who's searching for a soulmate...the cousin stay @PH, so my colleague decided to show us what his female cousin looks like b4 d formal introduction...and while 3 of us where checking tru d lady's facebook pics, we were nodding- yes, yes, good to go...awesome until one pic spoilt the girl show!!

Lo and behold, she was wearing an ankle chain in one of her pics and d guy immediately lost interest and said: guy sorry I no fit o...I am not looking for a girlfriend abeg, na wife I de find. Meanwhile, I know this guy well, he's a guy that hails all these kind chicks and even dated some from what he do tell me.

Note: a pretty lady is a pretty lady and doesn't need all those show-off fashion to look trendy. A truly pretty lady will always look outstanding even when she is putting on a babariga gown, that's d truth ladies don't know.

You're beautiful, and u are still adding more wahala that end up spoiling ur image even before u are given a chance. This world operates by generalisation and assumption and no one can change or stop it, so be modest and trendy and avoid some fashion trends that may send d wrong signal to ppl afar.
Word!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
iyabodeh: kiss grin are you cute? grin

Btw

I don't wear it, yet I have been termed a lesbo severally here. People are clueless ojare! Aimokan dey worry una.

Hi merryberry smiley

Am ferry ferry cute oo grin. Anyways, u just need to ignore pple at times. They discuss moral standards of others like its their biz or like they are better. I like real girls. If it looks good on you, it's good enough. Decency is not by anklets

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol you no well..
Yea I do.no jokes tongue

Fulaman198:

Stop mentally hypnotising, torturing and tempting me cry . Do you have nice feet and toes?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by ndidibabe(f): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Too many undeserved 'likes' on this page!!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Juzzybabe(f): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ankle chain/tatoo girls...i cant really describe the feelings but leme say they irritates me. I feel decent ladies dont wear such. Am not a very strong christain o but i see it being just too devilish.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by chimajii: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate

So says the one who isn't a woman, and the nerve of u to try telling a girl with woman parts what is moderate. Smh.you're just another person who just felt like talking. Tell me what is the correlation for using 'moderate' and what is being said at hand?
Since when did wearing G-string become indecent?
Just so you know most girls or ladies see guys who wear boxers as indecent.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Opiosko: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
chimajii:

So says the one who isn't a woman, and the nerve of u to try telling a girl with woman parts what is moderate. Smh.you're just another person who just felt like talking. Tell me what is the correlation for using 'moderate' and what is being said at hand?
Since when did wearing G-string become indecent?
Just so you know most girls or ladies see guys who wear boxers as indecent.
Hahaha! D Chimaji... It's bn a while, hw tins?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
kobonaire: you seem to be obsessed with men who cross-dress and you also want to engage in violent amorous activity with them. If that is your fantasy and preference then that's ok, I will not judge. Whatever floats your boat dude.
good joke, coming from a tranny's admirer.
I wonder how you developed a goat brain and excel so well at being stup!d. did a goat pee on your head when you were a kid?... or do you keep goats as pets?.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Opiosko: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Juzzybabe: Ankle chain/tatoo girls...i cant really describe the feelings but leme say they irritates me. I feel decent ladies dont wear such. Am not a very strong christain o but i see it being just too devilish.
Even u wea him monicker dea sound like Jezebel dey talk dis wan? Allelujaaaaaaah!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Juzzybabe(f): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Even u wea him monicker dea sound like Jezebel dey talk dis wan? Allelujaaaaaaah!

Bros me no get dis this your yarn ooo
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by LilPeezy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
craigj:

One Chance[color=#990000][/color]
?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
kobonaire: the mods are doing a great job. The filter they generally apply is
1) posts that contain filth
2) posts that are insanely cretinous
All your posts satisfy both conditions.
Kudos mods!!

MUMU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.