Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33113 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Morenike3(f): 2:58am On Nov 04, 2008
I reported my Calculus teacher to the principle. He was getting on my last nerves. The guy could not teach calculus to save his life!!!

No, he didn't get fired o, just hated me for the rest of the year. grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by busybody20: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2008
Busy_body:

My hubby poured shaving cream on one wicked senior's eyebrow, he got suspended, but the poor guy could not return to school until his eyebrows grew back grin

lol grin

didnt do any crazy thing in high school. cool
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2008
gosh all dis stories are giving me nostalgic feelings

i know i was very mischievious in high school
d funny tin was dat i was very tiny then with a very innocent face
so people did not pay much attention to me

i remember buying a toygun to take to school
so that whenever we were having classes
and any teacher shld make a grammatical error (tabon)
i wld raise d gun up and everybody in class wld shout gbosa

it got to a stage teachers started avoiding our class

then somehow teachers got to know dat i was always behind all d mischief

i was also very notorious 4 jumping fences grin grin grin grin grin
BRB
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2008
SeXYhOTmOM:

gosh all this stories are giving me nostalgic feelings

d funny tin was that i was very tiny then with a very innocent face

i would raise d gun up and everybody in class would shout gbosa

then somehow teachers got to know that i was always behind all d mischief

BRB
ROFLMAO!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by MrInfo1(m): 5:01am On Nov 11, 2008
SeXYhOTmOM:

gosh all this stories are giving me nostalgic feelings

d funny tin was that i was very tiny then with a very innocent face

i would raise d gun up and everybody in class would shout gbosa

then somehow teachers got to know that i was always behind all d mischief

BRB

lol u were hash grin

@ playah P

Wch command sch did you attend? mine was CSSlagos
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by bigfather(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
Could remember when i was in junior class.One sunday afternoon like that, a wicked senior in my hostel dealt with me seriously like what  ADMIRAL AROGUNDADE'S ratings did to Uzoma Okeke( you can imagine that kind beating). Come and see serious pounding and kicking.Meeeennnnnn, i saw devil that day ! To cap it all, the bloody bastard ask me to wash the toilet with my bare hands.
As God go take catch the guy,he sent me to get him water to drink. Am sure you don't want to know what i did to this guy.
Anyway, let me spare you the gist. I took a pinch of shit and also spat in the water. Lo and behold the stupid crossed eyes  shocked bastard gulped the whole water.
I felt a sigh of victory !
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2008
Ewwwww
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:23am On Nov 13, 2008
*Morenike:

I reported my Calculus teacher to the principle. He was getting on my last nerves. The guy could not teach calculus to save his life!!!

No, he didn't get fired o, just hated me for the rest of the year. grin grin grin

lol, bad girl.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SeanT21(f): 1:49am On Nov 13, 2008
big father:

Could remember when i was in junior class.One sunday afternoon like that, a wicked senior in my hostel dealt with me seriously like what ADMIRAL AROGUNDADE'S ratings did to Uzoma Okeke( you can imagine that kind beating). Come and see serious pounding and kicking.Meeeennnnnn, i saw devil that day ! To cap it all, the bloody bastard ask me to wash the toilet with my bare hands.
As God go take catch the guy,he sent me to get him water to drink. Am sure you don't want to know what i did to this guy.
Anyway, let me spare you the gist. I took a pinch of shit and also spat in the water. Lo and behold the stupid crossed eyes shocked bastard gulped the whole water.
I felt a sigh of victory !

ewwwwww. Damn!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chamotex(m): 2:38am On Nov 13, 2008
I shat in a friend's school bag and put it back on his seat
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SeanT21(f): 2:53am On Nov 13, 2008
chamotex:

Lord Have mercy!!

ROTFLMAO!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:58am On Nov 13, 2008
Is "shat" really a word? I've been hearing it too much from Nigerians lately.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chamotex(m): 3:10am On Nov 13, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Is "shat" really a word? I've been hearing it too much from Nigerians lately.

A past tense and a past participle of shit.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by osasp(m): 4:16am On Nov 13, 2008
chamotex:

lool
omg

4 me

primary school
some idiot(saidu) 'shat' on cardboard and pasted it on our headteachers door during the weekend.that monday, they finished all of us living near the school

i remember beating the first person in my life ever.i really use dat boi shine dat day

climed up a tank stand.(all them metal rods they put together to suspend a tank back in nija) just to prove hard man 4 one chik i had a crush on that time

secondary school
had this house master (mr payne), always bringing ashis to his crib.one day i got pissed and wrote some nasty thins bout him.where i messed up, i used d same marker to write my name on the collar of my house wear.till date, ive never been beaten like d way i was that day.if i had a wish, id nail that guys balls to a wall.

got caught 4 moving bread from the canteen.i was proper lined that day.

majority of us borders bleeped the school up with shit 4 some weeks to get back at the principal 4 rippin us off.

contributed piss to a lucozade bottle to pass to beggers on visiting day.even my best frend drank a mouthful.
i still remember that day.lol.d look on their faces was priceless.

i remember a friend that used to break to ceiling to go in and take a dump and then, come back sweating cos of the heat in there.them days were funny

used 2 b part of d crazy ones that wanted to shag the caterers, mature women o.

i remember frustrating one boy to the point of insanity by not answering him during exams after promising to teach him before we began the paper.

looking back now, i miss those days
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by bigfather(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2008
osasp:

i remember frustrating one boy to the point of insanity by not answering him during exams after promising to teach him before we began the paper.

looking back now, i miss those days

My guy this can be so fraustrating, had to beat up a guy that did that to me. But i eventually passed after my brain nealy bursted ! grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by teissys(f): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2008
I was so good at imitating my teachers. Unfortunately, the teacher who taught us the subject I hated so much (chemistry) was the principal. She knew that we called her RedBird(From the book Aminata) but she had never caught anyone addressing her as such. So one day I missed chemistry class as usual and went to sleep in the dispensary. After 40mins when I was sure that she was done with the lesson I went back to class, opened the door with full force and loudly said: "The Red bird is gone at last!!!" But there she was, looking at me sternly. I had a huge portion of land to slash the overgrown grass to ground level then I later had to dig a pit of 1 1/2 ft. . . I was later told never to miss classes unless I have a sick sheet from the school nurse. I was embarrased
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by teissys(f): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
If there was one teacher my class feared, it was the chemistry teacher. OMG we hated her. One early morning she came to our class for lesson (she had a habit of coming for lesson whenever she notices that there's no teacher in our class; even during 4am morning prep). So on this particular morning we got mad at her and wanted to show her that we were a class of hardknocks. . . She came in and started by asking us the chemical formular for trona/soda ash or something. I did not know it and I didn't care. Even the bookworms remained quiet. So on and on she went about us poisoning one another's minds and hating mathematical subjects intentionally. When nobody made an effort to answer the question, she made us run three laps in the field at 5.30am and later on made an announcement at the assembly ground, warning the junior classes not to associate with our class because we were 'danderheads'. But people loved our class anyway, because we were fun to be with
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by teissys(f): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
My final year in high school was the craziest and most fun of all. The whole school hated the principal because we felt that she was being overly strict on us. Even laughter had to be measured in bits, like panadol. We(seniors) set the whole school against her and went on strike. . . We went to report all our agitations to the area educational administrator who listened to us. God, you guys should have seen her begging us to tell her where she went wrong. We just told her, "pack and go!!!" She was later transferred to a small school in a remote area and demoted to an ordinary teacher. But before then, we (active participants of about fourty students) were suspended from school and had to stand before School Board members and disciplinary panels to clear out names. It was fun, anyway
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Thadude(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2008
-Had this girl in my high sch she was damn cute!. I had a bet with some friends that i would take her out! but she jilted me publicly and i lost my bet , i felt really bad cos that was my pocket money for 3months. I started stocking her. I swore to myself i was gonna have my revenge, I read a lot of love novels awaiting her to walk into my trap and she did i use what i read on her, she went gaga. I became a gentle nice guy, bought her flowers gifts and all that, then came the D-day, i took her out and we agreed to have sex. When we started it was romance and kisses and then i did some few fingering when i saw she was hands down, deep in it and lustful, i pulled my bull dog and urinated inside her i told her she was disgusting slut! guess what ?, she was so humilated she never returned to the school, it was a week to our final exams. Till this day havent step my eyes on her, if i do someday i'd like to apologise.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by cabali(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2008
nigga please!!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by tollu: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2008
lol The Dude, you sure are crazy. Xst!!!

There was the 'razz' girl that used to feel like one hot chick back in the day. She had all the sexy underwears, man she was wearing g-strings when yours truly just stopped wearing panties with days of the week written on them.

Anyways, y'all know about the craze of val's day back in the day. We wrapped shit, rags, urine in a bottle up nicely and sent a junior student to deliver it to her. The scene usually is that you open up your gifts up in the full glare of all your room mates. Well, I needn't say more.

Even if I meet her tmr, I can never fess up to that. I'm sure she would like to have somebody's head for that. Hell, we probably gave her a ' my most embarrassing day' story to tell.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by UNLEASHED(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
I tie up long grass to make traps for footballers, wicked me! sad
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by OBVIOUS(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2008
edoti, edoti fe mo, ale gba
edoti, edoti fe mo ale gba

sang this for dirty juniors!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by OBVIOUS(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2008
After a senior asked my brother to fetch him water, my brother peed in his bucket/and the senior drank the water from this bucket!!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by MrCrackles(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2008
I bleeped my hostel master's wife and daughter cool
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by OBVIOUS(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2008
I didn't spend long time in a nigirian high school before i was then shipped off to switzerland,  but my eyes saw  shocked shocked
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by shetan: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2008
Dated two close friends who later got to know about my two timing game. Guess what they did? They gatherred their friends numbering close to 20 to beat me up. A friend tipped me off and i did a Ben johnson out of the school. Who wants to be pummelled by 20 babes?
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by MrCrackles(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2008
OBVIOUS:

I didn't spend long time in a nigirian high school before i was then shipped off to switzerland,  but my eyes saw  shocked shocked

On a rickety boat via Sudan after you got dumped in a tomato lorry going to Geneva right?!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by OBVIOUS(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2008
yes, thats right nigga!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Cipriani(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2008
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by flopex: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2008
lol can't stop laughing man!

Was throwing three point shots with our class duster and miss the high window, next it was on my chemistry teachers face, i did "olomo ku iya" that day i built nuff leg muscles.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Cipriani(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2008
:d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall / Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.