Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33082 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Ransomme: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2008
There was a day when two gurls were fighting in our girls hostel, uhhhhhhhhhhh, it was a breast show dat day as they fought to nude. guess what they were fighting for,

Inside ur guess ly the answer,

Have a nice day tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by slimslim: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin @ Alpha Luku E Daku

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Just too funny.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by bonna4u(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2008
some of these things used to look ideal to us back then. When ever we eat together in the hostel everyone tried to have everything for himself. We end breaking the food container and spilling more than half of the food.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by na2day2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2008
i remember one time this labor prefect was interested in a girl in my class. so he sent her a love note and she showed me and a few friends, like wild fire, the story spread and the entire class got to know about it. being juniors then, we didn't like the prefects, especially the labor prefect so we asked her to reject the guy and tell him no. we went on to construct a big rejection letter and me and 2 mugu friends of mine went to hand deliver the letter to the dude in front of his friends. I need not tell u how our lives changed for the worse from that day on cry cry cry cry cry cry cry they showed us hell and annoyingly the girl finally went out with the dude angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2008
Serves you right. . . saburi jase jase grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by na2day2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2008
true, but we suffered beyond reasoning. out of the 3 of us that delivered that letter, 2 of us left the school for another school. the 3rd guy that stayed behind continued to receive untold punishment until that labor prefect graduated sad sad sad sad but karma caught with that prefect sha, he wouldnt get into college, until all of us got in and made major progress, and the girl left him too. but i never spoke to that girl again.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chyk91(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2008
In js1, hid a friends key in d mornin, we were playin til about 4pm durin closin d guy started cryin dt he had d only key 2 d house nd hw dey wil all sleep outside, o boy i no kno hw i go giv am to avoid bein labelled a thief. Also in js1, our fineart teacher used 2 fire gunshots(make grammatical error) when teaching nd we used 2 write em down in d back of our books den in ss2 some1 brought dt book nd started readin d errors see laff. In ss3, i was d head boy den our physics teacher used 2 fire gunshots too so one day we started repeatin all her errors nd she started correctin us tellin us d rite words, see laff unfortunately anoda teacher heard d laffta nd took all of us 2 d farm 2 pick, c disgrace head boy pickin.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chyk91(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
In ss3, we used 2 draw girls on d board nd tell juniors 2 toast dem until dey say yes. See skills. Also, we wld draw a ball nd a post on d floor nd tell d junior 2 score a goal.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chyk91(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
In ss3, we used 2 draw girls on d board nd tell juniors 2 toast dem until dey say yes. See skills. Also, we wld draw a ball nd a post on d floor nd tell d junior 2 score a goal.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chyk91(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by sealsly: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
You guys r all cream kids. Check this out; I went to command Ibadan.
-- stuck pieces of mattress foams btw toes of sleeping colleagues at night and set them ablaze! Also flogged at other times. Its called 'judgment.those who didnt give me or my friends stuff were punished.

--Spilled a bucket shit on our house master 4 punishing us at parade(assembly)

--got suspended 4 hiding @ 'upper jungle' instead of being in class. with wat mouth would i tell my dad i got suspended? of course i remained in skul and attended classes like nothin happened until the suspension elapsed!

--played a prank on a friend on val's day.he had a monster crush on dis chick but had no guts.delivered a love letter to him supposedly from the same chick, sayin dat she was a secret lover and dat she wud love to see him dat nyt. he bought it after i psyched him of course. he embarrased his butt upon approaching her! angry
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
I had a girlfriend back then in school. We have dated for two years without, (u know what i mean). We were in the boarding house, so our movements were restricted. One day, in my SS3 days, i realised that i had 2 do something fast otherwise i would just leave the school without feeling what i've controlled for a long time. Meanwhile, the lady was my two years junior. I thought that if i graduated, another sharp guy would just pounce on her and do it. I had to devise a plan to do it. One evening, after supper, i was with my girl around our school kitchen till very late and since i did not see any house-masters that usually prowl every corner to fish out illegal couples, i decided to take advantage of the moment. I've just started kissing her in the pitch darkness when suddenly a very bright and sharp flashlight shone in our direction. Shock gripped both of us and i began to think that i'll be expelled from the school at the very last minute. The light shone on us for about 20secs before it was put off. I stood there trembling, awaiting my fate until i heard my friend's(the senior boy) voice telling me that it was him that i should continue what i was doing. On realising that it was my friend, i heaved a sigh of relief and quickly told my girl to go back to her hostel and i also went back to my hostel thanking God that it was not the school authority that caught me red-handed. Eventually, i left the school without tasting the girl. Though, i'm grateful that attempting it did not cost me my graduation
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2008
I had a girlfriend back then in school. We have dated for two years without, (u know what i mean). We were in the boarding house, so our movements were restricted. One day, in my SS3 days, i realised that i had 2 do something fast otherwise i would just leave the school without feeling what i've controlled for a long time. Meanwhile, the lady was my two years junior. I thought that if i graduated, another sharp guy would just pounce on her and do it. I had to devise a plan to do it. One evening, after supper, i was with my girl around our school kitchen till very late and since i did not see any house-masters that usually prowl every corner to fish out illegal couples, i decided to take advantage of the moment. I've just started kissing her in the pitch darkness when suddenly a very bright and sharp flashlight shone in our direction. Shock gripped both of us and i began to think that i'll be expelled from the school at the very last minute. The light shone on us for about 20secs before it was put off. I stood there trembling, awaiting my fate until i heard my friend's(the senior boy) voice telling me that it was him that i should continue what i was doing. On realising that it was my friend, i heaved a sigh of relief and quickly told my girl to go back to her hostel and i also went back to my hostel thanking God that it was not the school authority that caught me red-handed. Eventually, i left the school without tasting the girl. Though, i'm grateful that attempting it did not cost me my graduation
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2008
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by na2day2(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2008
i remember one time, some farmers where complaining to the principle that students come to steal yams and cassava from their farms. for one thing, we play alot in those farms but we didnt steal their food. my friends and i decided to prove that it wasn't us, we went to set traps in those farms to catch the thief or thieves. one day, we went out into the farms and this time we saw some young men, harvesting the products and we felt they were not authorized to do so as we didnt see the farmers with them, so we lay low and watched, annoyingly, none of them walked into any of our traps. all of a sudden this biracial kid with us just jumped up and said freeze with the toy gun we had on us pointing it at the men  shocked shocked shocked shocked , see the shock on the rest of us faces and the men looked up and saw us, they took their cutlass and came after us, omo, come see ben johnson, we started running like mad heading back to school through all the bushes, but for some reason the school seem to be farther than we knew it to be. and these men still kept pursuing us like mad, i tell u, i ran for my dear life but ground too plenty, so i ended up climbing a tree and i did it in lighting speed, never been so fast in my life and for some reason 2 of those guys that were chasing me passed me up in the tree and didnt see me. i jumped down and used another path to school. one of my friends was caught in our own trap. but we got him out. we all got to school safely and we were shaking like no tomorrow. that ended our playing at the farms behind our school. no bi God!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by na2day2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ tomba

for God's sake, why will u post a million times the same thing with ur pic, we are not interested in ur pic. some people sef. this thread is for good old stories not beauty competition angry angry angry
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
Its not my fault, my system has some delay problems. I intended to send just one. Thanks 4 understanding
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2008
Its not my fault, my system has some delay problems. I intended to send just one. Thanks 4 understanding
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by showbobo(m): 1:50am On Dec 04, 2008
@Tomba

You no even need commit any offense/crime before police arrest you. . . .see face lipsrsealed . . . . . Are you related to Taribo west/Omobaba??
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by na2day2(m): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2008
wetin dey worry u, why u go dey yab Taribo West like that grin grin grin grin grin

showbobo:

@Tomba

You no even need commit any offense/crime before police arrest you. . . .see face lipsrsealed . . . . . Are you related to Taribo west/Omobaba??
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by mide1811: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2008
@tomba
i wonder ow dat girl take gree 4 u sef, see ur face like okpotoripo.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by showbobo(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2008
na2day?:

wetin dey worry u, why u go dey yab Taribo West like that grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha. . . . U no serious grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by carmelily: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2008
*visited all the ashi's joint in uyo.
*raped my boarding masters chik
*busted peoples nyash
many more atros.

@makapella

disgusting!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Infoseye(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2008
Had sex with 12 of my female seniors back in school, it was a nice experience.

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by achilace(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2008
There was a time in js3( 4 years ago) me and my friends were asked to go and harvest maize from the school farm and we ended up stealing some. Unfortunately, Arinze, one of us snitched on us and while we were playing soccer. our bags were lined up in front of our block with maize sticking out of them. See thrashing that day! We were threatened that we would be expelled from school, but at the end we were just punished. And our punishment was to peel all of the raw maize that we stole. Though, i used my innocent face to escape. I told the headgirl then "[i][/i]see my face do i look like someone that would steal anything?" and she fell for it saying to her friend " this one was not part of them." My friends wanted to kill me later on but [i][/i]fast guy no be thief.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by ikamefa(f): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2008
chinekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! shocked shocked shocked shocked

where is my bottle of patron when i neddit? i need to mask my eyes! cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Ezekris(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2008
Can u imagina sleepin with d hole girls in ur class.i made it in .f.G.C.A.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by cvibe: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2008
As Junior, was terrorized to the brim by the seniors.

As a senior, simply passed on the Baton, ensuring the standards did not fall.

F.G.C.K.
PRO-UNITATE.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Moyo1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2008
Our Agric teacher asked us to weed his cassava farm as a punishment for not attending one of his class. We weeded not just the farm but also the cassava plants.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by elvisugo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2008
*Had sex sum couple of times in da school's chapel, (Holy intimacy), hehehehehe grin
*Finger Zap.E.D a girl during lecture period.
*I had this very crazy friend that waz alwayz beggin for food, so on these very day i spat in my bread and later gave it to him to eat, Yack,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Daughter's Teacher Asked Them To Write "Who Is Evans?" / How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.