Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals (5235 Views)

While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by tdayof(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2014
MeGaStReEt:

Leave story, na Yoruba women get degree for adultery. Husband and Wife dey do competition for adultery.

Not to talk of their daughters, Damnnnnn
smh
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by tellwisdom: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2014
Una sure sey this guy go school so?? sad
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Danhumprey: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

All hail the Nigerian graduate!
It was your type someone saw and tagged us all as unemployable. Plus your analytical mind is at par with that of a pupil in primary school.

Tell us where you are from let us tell you how "all" the girls from your state are, Mr "student's leader"
Wicked!gringrin
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Danhumprey: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2014
banega: Asin undecided, very big one..
Seems you are an Akwa Ibomite?wink
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Danhumprey: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2014
adeowo84:

yes ma!...d spelling dos not define d op...just my humble opinion
Type properly and in proper English,mister man! Stop behaving like a kid!undecided
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Danhumprey: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2014
adeowo84:

guy! calm down if u see me talk u no fit stand there...naa tapo error joo ITK
It is not the way you 'talk' that's the problem. It's the way you type your comments that she is referring to. Why typing in shorthand,mister student leader?
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Eyop: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
adeowo84: i once school in unical where i was opportune to have friends and colleagues from other tribe. As a students' leader, i know must of what was going on around me...like lecturers having affairs with my classmates(ladies), and some other social vices..Akwa ibom gals can be cheap, arrogant, desperate and fetish at times. Among all this traits, was d day i receive a shocker at my colleague traditional marriage. i had lead some some of my colleague to her wedding to her village to grace the occasion.we got der late in d nite,TM had already be.concluded, so we started girating (at least to show dat students don enter dia village) against d next day wc was to be d white wedding. as a gentle guy, i just sat in a corner gistting with some folks and d celebrant. suddenly my assistant, who happen to b a friend to this celebrant ask her this question '...now that u will be wedded what will u do about Dr. E (my lecturer in school)' and this was the bride answer ' even as i de wed tomorrow i go still de fu** Dr.E,i too like dat man'. i was hell shocked and felt so sorry for d next day groom.
I have not been able to delete dat episode from my head as i saw many of the akwabomites gal fallen cheaply and messing around...i dont hate them at all but i cant date dem not to talk of marring dem...oh! but some good ones de o like Otobong in nysc camp.#smiles

Your foolishness doesn't have Part2 infact you don't have sense @ all.

1 Like

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Seems you are an Akwa Ibomite?wink
Negative tongue
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Danhumprey: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2014
banega: Negative tongue
A Deltan/Urhobo/Itshekiri?wink
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2014
Danhumprey: A Deltan/Urhobo/Itshekiri?wink
All wrong grin
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Danhumprey: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2014
banega: All wrong grin
Yoruba!angry
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Yoruba!angry
Yoru-wetin? undecided hell no bro grin
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Eyop: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Yoruba!angry
persin wey dey very close to you na him you dey cross river nija to dey guess cheesy grin
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2014
banega: Yoru-wetin? undecided hell no bro grin

Na yoruba pipu do u like this?
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Ivanspring(f): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Op unam ikot!
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Aystormz:

Na yoruba pipu do u like this?
Yes, your right,. I was born and raised in Yorubaland,. That doesn't make me Yoruba though wink
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by shaboti: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Emmafrancis: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
OP there is something wrong with u. Cos of ur colleague story u want to stereotype all akwa ibom girls I have also travelled and meet lots of girls from other tribes, some far worst than any akwa ibom girl that I know. But that Can't give me any reason to describe all females of those tribe as loose and cheap.

Again OP there is something wrong with u
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Vikky014(f): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
jst passing*shining my 32
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Marcelinho(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
I am very sure the op is insane, 1, y on earth will u generalize ones misdemeanor as all are guilty. 2, I thought u said u r a graduate? u better go back n learn psychology well u look drained. 3, For any tribe u think u come from, there r thousands of ur gals who r using wat u think is others ways of life to make income, sorry just giving out to who ever cross their part.

be careful lest u fall...
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by mohammedmagnus: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
The man outside the motel room looking through the window wuld say"this world is coming to an end". The man carrying out the action in the motel room would say "this is life". Be that man dat was in the motel room, but deep down knows wat he's doing is bullshit.
LAST BULLET. Its only pple who have tasted it dat have the right to complain, not those looking from a window
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by charleff512(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Another tribal-hate thread
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Enoquin(f): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2014
adeowo84:

yes ma!...d spelling dos not define d op...just my humble opinion
The OP has made claims on being a graduate, so a lot more than his hasty generalization can be criticized. Anyways, your opinion is yours, why be humble about it?
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Danhumprey: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Eyop:
persin wey dey very close to you na him you dey cross river nija to dey guess cheesy grin
Very close to me?shocked

Na lie jor! She say she is not from Akwa Ibom state na.grin
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Danhumprey: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2014
banega: Yoru-wetin? undecided hell no bro grin
I give up!sad

Oya,help me out!embarassed

Gimme clues.wink
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Danhumprey: I give up!sad

Oya,help me out!embarassed

Gimme clues.wink
M Igbo Dan..
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by ideee03(f): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Spot on...NICE, infact chop one peck kiss
Gboliwe:

All hail the Nigerian graduate!
It was your type someone saw and tagged us all as unemployable. Plus your analytical mind is at par with that of a pupil in primary school.

Tell us where you are from let us tell you how "all" the girls from your state are, Mr "student's leader"
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by ideee03(f): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ata unam ke ado grin
Ivanspring: Op unam ikot!
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by ideee03(f): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Finally...to be frank and unbiased, it's a popular myth that Akwa ibom/Calabar ladies are promiscuous...even the married ones(the same way you hear they can take very good care of men). Because you have experienced one or two in a 100 to be promiscuous does not mean we all are. Every tribe*scratch that* a wayward lady is a wayward lady, irrespective of her tribe, race or nationality. But it's sometimes peculiar to some. smiley
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Danhumprey: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
banega: M Igbo Dan..
Hmmm! Why the hell didn't I mention Igbo?cry
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by BreezyRita(f): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ op, I think your post is insulting. I'm not saying wat she said was ok but its because u had the opportunity to hear her say it......
You wanna hear what I've heard and seen my Yoruba friend who's also a student in Unical doing?
Wat am I saying? There are bad girls in every tribe, just like there are good girls.
STOP GENERALIZING!!
I might not be in such a good mood next time :<:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Hell Is This? (photo) / THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! / My Boss Want Intimacy With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.