Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80766 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: she's warming dammy cranes bed currently

Liar
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Liar
am not here to school a dull ghanaian, make the findings yourself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: she's warming dammy cranes bed currently
who cares? dogs bleeps her in Ghana but look at how u fools are rushing on her.Its speaks a lot about u fools.Left over Ghanaians are what mumugerians fancy.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Majority was the wrong word but still there are more nigerian guys with Ghanaian girls that the other way around.

Well, what you are talking about is just dating? I see no biggie in that, because in two months time they will be on to the next. I do agree that Gh woman have a special taste for Naija men.

We have a population of over 160 mill. There is enough to go around. Its not like I've never been in a relationship with a Gh man before.

Let them enjoy the eba......its for their own good.....lol
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: am not here to school a dull ghanaian, make the findings yourself grin grin grin

Why r u using Ghanaian beauty to represent Nigeria beauty?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Why r u using Ghanaian beauty to represent Nigeria beauty?
how, u mean this picture?grin

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
OXYGENO1: who cares? dogs bleeps her in Ghana but look at how u fools are rushing on her.Its speaks a lot about u fools.Left over Ghanaians are what mumugerians fancy.
so dogs now fvck ur sister, ewo, keep on with the gaffe. ode

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
i might take everything, but i won't take it when you mess with our ladies grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

Well, what you are talking about is just dating? I see no biggie in that, because in two months time they will be on to the next. I do agree that Gh woman have a special taste for Naija men.

We have a population of over 160 mill. There is enough to go around. Its not like I've never been in a relationship with a Gh man before.

Let them enjoy the eba......its for their own good.....lol

Or nigerian guys have a special taste for Ghana women. Last x I check it is guys that do the toasting.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: so dogs now fvck ur sister, ewo, keep on with the gaffe. ode
See this mumu ..ma sis.? you dey craze.You fools have been rushing on Ghanaians left overs since 1710.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Or nigerian guys have a special taste for Ghana women. Last x I check it is guys that do the toasting.
ghanaian girls don't hesitate to open, it is in you guys grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: how, u mean this picture?grin

This girl doesn't chop Eba.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: i might take everything, but i won't take it when you mess with our APES grin
fixed.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
OXYGENO1: See this mumu ..ma sis.? you dey craze.You fools have been rushing on Ghanaians left overs since 1710.
i will soon pass her to cripples over here
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: ghanaian girls don't hesitate to open, it is in you guys grin grin

Yet your criminal brothers marry them. Ghanaian guys on the other hand will chop your shapeless girls or give them to their dogs to chop.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

This girl doesn't chop Eba.
this is how nigerians roll grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Yet your criminal brothers marry them. Ghanaian guys on the other hand will chop your shapeless girls or give them to their dogs to chop.
did you say marry? i dey laff, they use and dump them like yvonne nelson grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
nigerians passing ghana since 1957 grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
safarigirl: Southern beauties

Ghanaian beauty

See all the grills has sex appeal unlike the one you posted. Only two girls out of the four has sex appeal

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
yvonne nelson has actually transverse major zones in nigeria, from north (iceprince) to southwest (dammy crane) and south south (iyanya) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

But its ALWAYS women that do the accepting.....always. As I said, there is enough to go around and in this day and age, people are free to get with, bed or marry who they wish, not so?

Btw, the pics you posted. I don't think most of the girls are actually beautiful. They just have big bums and hips, which to me don't automatically make someone beautiful. One or two of them are cute though, like the first girl with the long braids, the lady in yellow and the girl with the bob hairstyle.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: this is how nigerians roll grin grin grin grin

I can bet money she is not an Eba eater. She has sex appeal
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

But its ALWAYS women that do the accepting.....always. As I said, there is enough to go around and in this day and age, people are free to get with, bed or marry who they wish, not so?

Women outnumber men 5-1 so of course she will accept if she is getting up there in age.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I can bet money she is not an Eba eater. She has sex appeal
id1ot, check the graphics @ her back, that's the palms in lekki. don't cry grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
ghanaians, when are you coming to take your harlot sister out of here grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I think northern Nigerians are beautiful, probably the most beautiful in west Africa.
now you're thinking right bruhhh. What took you so long hehe :p

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: id1ot, check the graphics @ her back, that's the palms in lekki. don't cry grin

Fool so if the person is in Nigeria that means he is a nigerian. I am in America so if I take a pic in Miami that means I am an America. Stop chopping late night Eba.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
OAAC: now you're thinking right bruhhh. What took you so long hehe :p

I have been saying that dude.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
the next time you black apes try to discredit my naija girls, i won't cease to expose your fugliness grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: the next time you black apes try to discredit my naija girls, i won't cease to expose your fugliness grin

We are black and proud. U are black and bleached.

Why r u using Ghanaian beauties to represent Nigeria?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I have been saying that dude.
noo. You just did. You and the oxygen dude been taking shots! Lmao. It's good you finally agree with the terms

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Fool so if the person is in Nigeria that means he is a nigerian. I am in America so if I take a pic in Miami that means I am an America. Stop chopping late night Eba.
you don shift goal post, ghanaians are so unintelligent grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.