Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80528 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you don't know anything, all the beautiful nigerian actresses are from southern nigeria, none is from the north, not even one.

No, actually many northern actresses are actually very pretty. They just don't act in Nollywood.Also, I would hardly cll Nollywood actresses a representation of Nigerian beauty......at all, at all.

I agree that northern ladies are some of the most beautiful, but I don't agree that southern ladies/Igbos are ugly or not "segzy".

Anyhoo, its all opinion.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you don't know anything, all the beautiful nigerian actresses are from southern nigeria, none is from the north, not even one.

Did I mention nollywood, I said movies meaning Hausa movies.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Did I mention nollywood, I said movies meaning Hausa movies.
you were like saying southern nigerians are not pretty, so how come they own beautiful nollywood babes like Genevieve, Tonto dike and omotola etc?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

No, actually many northern actresses are actually very pretty. They just don't act in Nollywood.

I agree that northern ladies are some o the most beautiful, but I don't agree that southern ladies/igbos are ugly or not "segzy".

Anyhoo, its all opinion.

No one said igbos are ugly, when it comes to beauty igbos are probably the only tribe that can match with the northerners but igbos but they are just not as sexy as northerners and Yorubas.

Igbos are arrogant that's why I don't want to tell them they have beautiful women. They tend to be more Ghana hater than other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No one said igbos are ugly, when it comes to beauty igbos are probably the only tribe that can match with the northerners but igbos but they are just not as sexy as northerners and Yorubas.

Igbos are arrogant that's why I don't want to tell them they have beautiful women. They tend to be more Ghana hater than other tribes in Nigeria.
what's your definition of sexy?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=chinazaekperem2]you were like saying southern nigerians are not pretty, so how come they own beautiful nollywood babes like Genevieve, Tonto dike and omotola etc?[/quote

Genevieve is beautiful and sexy, omotola beautiful and sexy. Tonto beautiful but not sexy. Those are two out of every 20 actress.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh: .
how about ini edo, chioma chukwuka, monalisa chinda, and stella damascus?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: what's your definition of sexy?

Curves will definitely put you in the sexy department. You don't always have to have curves. Eyes, lips, legs will definetely make one sexy.

These girls are my kind of sexy. Not too much azz, skinny but still sexy as hell.

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: how about ini edo, chioma chukwuka, monalisa chinda, and stella damascus?

Non of them are sexy. Ini is beautiful though
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

Nope, in fact anyone can pull off the big hips and nyash sexy look. That is even without having a pretty face.....lol

Agree without a pretty face you can still pull of the sexy look with azz and tits, but not everyone can pull of the skinny sexy look.

This girl is skinny as hell but sexier than most curvy girls.

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin and you think igbo girls don't have all these? you are kidding me.
JiggamanGh:

Curves will definitely put you in the sexy department. You don't always have to have curves. Eyes, lips, legs will definetely make one sexy.

These girls are my did intuit of sexy. Not too much azz, skinny but still sexy as hell.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: grin grin grin grin grin and you think igbo girls don't have all these? you are kidding me.

One in a million.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Igbos (as a tribe) do not hate Ghanaians, at all. Trust me. Don't use the handful of people here to judge. When they were doing GMG in Yoruba states, Igbo land was welcome to Ghanaians and still is. Igbos and people from SS actually are very fond of Ghanaians.

p.s I'm not your friend anymore.......lol
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

One in a million.
you don't know anything, everybody will be laughing at your ignorance grin grin grin
you know nothing about nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

Igbos (as a tribe) do not hate Ghanaians, at all. Trust me. Don't use the handful of people here to judge. When they were doing GMG in Yoruba states, Igbo land was welcome to Ghanaians and still is. Igbos and people from SS actually are very fond of Ghanaians.

p.s I'm not your friend anymore.......lol

You are right, is kind of surprising have met a few igbos and they were cool with me but on nairaland it is always igbos hating in Ghanaians, especially the guys. The girls are cool though.

Are you Igbo? Onila is very cool Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

One in a million.
do you know northerners are the least sexy by your standard, ask any nigerian. northerners are not the bursty and curvy people, they are just sweet and less bursty.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you don't know anything, everybody will be laughing at your ignorance grin grin grin
you know nothing about nigeria.

I don't claim I know a lot about Nigeria. Most of the things I know about Nigeria. I learned from nairaland.

Igbos are beautiful though don't get me wrong, in terms of beauty they are right there with northern women.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: do you know northerners are the least sexy by your standard, ask any nigerian. northerners are not the bursty and curvy people, they are just sweet and less bursty.

Have you been readings comments, I said they don't have the curves but they are still sexy. They can pull off the sexy look.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I don't claim I know a lot about Nigeria. Most of the things I know about Nigeria. I learned from nairaland.

Igbos are beautiful though don't get me wrong, in terms of beauty they are right there with northern women.

igbo girl, daniella okeke, you don't what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Have you been readings comments, I said they don't have the curves but they are still sexy. They can pull off the sexy look.
igbo girl, steph okereke

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: igbo girl, daniella okeke, you don't what you are saying.

She is sexy,I don't see that here in California. I will be going to Houston aka Nigeria/ Igbo headquarters. Maybe I will see the sexy ones
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

ebube nwogbo, igbo girl

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You are right, is kind of surprising have met a few igbos and they were cool with me but on nairaland it is always igbos hating in Ghanaians, especially the guys. The girls are cool though.

Are you Igbo? Onila is very cool Igbo girl

Well, you have to look at the particular threads and whether it is the typical e-fight. Also, you have no way of verifying the actual tribe of people. Some people here claim to be from one tribe to then, turn around and claim they are from another on a different day/month.

In my experience arrogance among Nigerians is often little to do with tribe, but where they were raised. I for example, find those who were raised or spend their formative years in Lagos, to be very arrogant and brash. That cuts across all tribes and is mainly the "big city" mentality. Those people are arrogant/brash towards almost everyone and its a necessity to have that "quality" to survive in Lagos.

Its the same with New Yorkers and some Londoners. They think they are the most important and have the right to look down their noses at others from other places/cities.

Yes, I am Igbo.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

She is sexy,I don't see that here in California. I will be going to Houston aka Nigeria/ Igbo headquarters. Maybe I will see the sexy ones
monalisa chinda, igbo girl

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

Well, you have to look at the particular threads and whether it is the typical e-fight. Also, you have no way of verifying the actual tribe of people. Some people here claim to be from one tribe to then, turn around and claim they are from another on a different day/month.

In my experience arrogance among Nigerians is often little to do with tribe, but where they were raised. I for example, find those who were raised or spend their formative years in Lagos, to be very arrogant and brash. That cuts across all tribes and is mainly the "big city" mentality. Those people are arrogant/brash towards almost everyone and its a necessity to have that "quality" to survive in Lagos.

Its the same with New Yorkers and some Londoners. They think they are the most important and have the right to look down their noses at others.

Yes, I am Igbo.

Well using the two tribes that I am more familiar with igbos and Yorubas. I have noticed Yorubas girls tend to be ruder than Igbo girls while Igbo guys tend to be ruder than Yoruba guys. Just what I have noticed.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: monalisa chinda, igbo girl

This girl is no where in hell sexy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Go back to page three and other passes after that. I have been saying northern nigerian women are beautiful. Most of the pics posted on this thread are from the north because they hold the beauty in that country.

The first African to win Miss World is from where? Northern or Southern Nigeria? grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

This girl is no where in hell sexy

Exactly. there is not even the 's' of sexy about her.....lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: monalisa chinda, igbo girl

Why are you just chucking every picture of an Igbo women on here?

Be selective. There is no point posting non-sexy pics or non-flattering pics.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

you dont know what you are saying man.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

The first African to win Miss World is from where? Northern or Southern Nigeria? grin grin grin grin

I am not saying southern Nigerians are not pretty bit I just think northern Nigerians are prettier percentage wise.

People say the same about Ghana. Maybe they just have the exotic look that is not the norm in southern side of the country.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=JiggamanGh][/quote]

Your own definition of sexy is crap.

Omotola is beautiful and sexy- agreed.

Genevieve is beautiful but not sexy.

Tonto Dike is beautiful and sexy. EOD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.