Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80533 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well using the two tribes that I am more familiar with igbos and Yorubas. I have noticed Yorubas girls tend to be ruder than Igbo girls while Igbo guys tend to be ruder than Yoruba guys. Just what I have noticed.

Well, we are all entitled to our opinions. But since you said the few you have met outside of NL are cool. Then there is no issue.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

This girl is no where in hell sexy
she's a woman now, a many of many and she's still like that.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

Why are you just chucking every picture of an Igbo women on here?

Be selective. There is no point posting non-sexy pics or non-flattering pics.
wanted him to know he's spewing gibberish.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Your own definition of sexy is crap.

Omotola is beautiful and sexy- agreed.

Genevieve is beautiful but not sexy.

Tonto Dike is beautiful and sexy. EOD

Genevieve is way sexier than tonto.

I will allow other members to vote

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Like if Genevieve is sexier than tonto

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Every single pic posted by adamscuty were of northern Nigerians. Safarigirl posted pics of northern and southern but majority of the pics are northerners.
I only posted 3 pics of Northern Nigerians btw, northerners are only facially pretty, since when does facial beauty translate to the sex appeal you've been going on about? Even the northerners it's the fulani that are pretty, Hausas are mostly average looking. If you want sex appeal, you either go south or forget it
Like if tonto is sexier than Genevieve

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

how can you say Genevieve is sexier than tonto dike, this one na ghanaian version oooo
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well, my own definition of sexy is big or moderate boobs with curve and Genevieve got none.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: wanted him to know he's spewing gibberish.

Then you are doing a bad job, because monalisa is not sexy

The obonna sisters are sexy
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: wanted him to know he's spewing gibberish.

By posting that pic of Chinda?

Please......lol
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

By posting that pic of Chinda?

Please......lol

yap, a woman
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Then you are doing a bad job, because monalisa is not sexy

The obonna sisters are sexy
she's sexy as a mother of many
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Well, my own definition of sexy is big or moderate boobs with curve and Genevieve got none.

Tonto have boobs but just having boobs doesn't make you sexy. Genevieve might not have all these but she is still sexy. You can be curve less and sexy. Look at the legs, eyes and lips, Genevieve had her beat.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Tonto have boobs but just having boobs doesn't make you sexy. Genevieve might not have all these but she is still sexy. You can be curve less and sexy. Look at the legs, eyes and lips, Genevieve had her beat.

All those features you listed qualified her as beautiful.

Heck! I know she is prettier than Tonto Dike.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

All those features you listed qualified her as beautiful.

Heck! I know she is prettier than Tonto Dike.

Sexy is not just about curves. Legs, eyes, and lips has more to do with sexiness just as tits and ass.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Sexy is not just about curves. Legs, eyes, and lips has more to do with sexiness just as tits and ass.

Charley what dey happen?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Beverly Naya...........she is not really pretty, but imo she a sexy lady, because she exudes confidence.

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

but these are the kind of things to have been posting

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
MadCow1:

Charley what dey happen?

Prions have take over your brain
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Prions have take over your brain

Argh!! Why you dey bore paa paa?! I figure say you and me be paddy?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner: Beverly Naya...........she is not really pretty, but imo she a sexy lady, because she exudes confidence.

Confidence is only sexy when it involves guys. Girls is either you are sexy or not no matter how much confidence you have.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ChristyG(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you just have luck you are saying this on a ghanaian thread, don't try to say this in a nigerian thread, yorubas will be finished. cheesy
and how will they be finished??and what is it with all dese stupid one nigeria stuff u guys are showing here when nigerians themselves say more hateful words to each other than to any foreignners.bunch of pretenders

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
MadCow1:

Argh!! Why you dey bore paa paa?! I figure say you and me be paddy?

You are my nigga because u r funny, but u are also a mad cow so I don't trust u. U might charge at me without notice
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
I agree that Gen is sexier than Tonto. Tonto tries too hard (like posing with her finger in her mouth...mtcheeew), whereas Gen is a grown ass woman who does not need to try.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ChristyG(f): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: monalisa chinda, igbo girl
she is not sexy at all,she just looks like an albino:p
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You are my nigga because u r funny, but u are also a mad cow so I don't trust u. U might charge at me without notice

O Charley fear not!!

When we finish to yab ourselves on any thread, we move on as we both know say its all just foolish bickering.

I love Ghana girls paa-paa.. I been gets girls wey dey work for Ghana Commercial, OneTouch and Spacefone that year for Tardi..

But the way your Ghana boys dey bore for Nigerian kraa, its not good. See the way your paddy Oxygen dey jimmi for here. angry
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChristyG: and how will they be finished??and what is it with all dese stupid one nigeria stuff u guys are showing here when nigerians themselves say more hateful words to each other than to any foreignners.bunch of pretenders
there's a right place for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChristyG: she is not sexy at all,she just looks like an albino:p
grin grin grin grin grin now am laffing, chai una don finish am. but its senseless saying igbo girls aren't sexy.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: there's a right place for everything.

Who be that persin abeg?! Wetin ehn dey talk?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Confidence is only sexy when it involves guys. Girls is either you are sexy or not no matter how much confidence you have.

Well, that's your opinion. Look at the pic again, do you really think when it gets down to it she will cower like a school girl? When I said confidence I am including se.x.ual confidence.

Some women have that without even taking off any layer of their clothing.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
MadCow1:

Who be that persin abeg?! Wetin ehn dey talk?
me no know oooo, but i want her to prompt the cruel part of me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.