Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80770 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Women outnumber men 5-1 so of course she will accept if she is getting up there in age.

You mean in Ghana its 5-1?

Well, if that's the case you should be happy they are gong to Nigerian men, instead of castigating and abusing them once they are seen dating a Naija guy. If you Gh guys can not do it for them all, then allow your 9ja men to lend you a hand.....lol
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

You mean in Ghana its 5-1?

Well, if that's the case you should be happy they are gong to Nigerian men, instead of castigating and abusing them once they are seen dating a Naija guy. If you Gh guys can not do it for them all, then allow your 9ja men to lend you a hand.....lol

No that's the world average. Every country with close to the same stats. There are more women in the world than men. That's a fact

I will disown any family member that marry an Eba eater.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
OAAC: noo. You just did. You and the oxygen dude been taking shots! Lmao. It's good you finally agree with the terms

Go back to page three and other passes after that. I have been saying northern nigerian women are beautiful. Most of the pics posted on this thread are from the north because they hold the beauty in that country.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
No need for big nyash and hips to be attractive.

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Camellia(f): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
PetroDolla3: Whack a con! Talk about a foooooooooool suffering from Mad Cow disease grin A disaster made in shitnigeria grin funk of fugliness grin the Fugliest people on earth are in shitnigeria grin vast majority of their women have STD. They have ashy skin.Their teeth is all fucced up....don't dare kiss a shitnigerian gal grin half of the time they are on drugs grin their gals have bleached skin, pot belly, fake wigs and tons of layers of pancake grin plus their attitude is way off. They are ugly in and out grin grin grin
....what r u den doing on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Go back to page three and other passes after that. I have been saying northern nigerian women are beautiful. Most of the pics posted on this thread are from the north because they hold the beauty in that country.
okay. Yes, they are the most beautiful tribe, then the yorubas. But other tribe has got it's beauty. You can't just claim any other female in nigeria, that is not from the north is ugly naa. Thats impossible AH
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by buzzmania(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: hehe! now I know that u are under the influence of alomo bitters grin

whether u like it or not 60 percent of or kind live on less than a dollar compared to 33percent of ours, so said the world bank
grin
You are now resorting to inferior tactics of editing my comment just to suit your baseless statement.That's too shallow boi.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner: No need for big nyash and hips to be attractive.

You are right, northern Nigerians don't have hips n azz but they are still sexy. You hardly see that in southern Nigerians.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No that's the world average. Every country with close to the same stats. There are more women in the world than men. That's a fact

I will disown any family member that marry an Eba eater.

Seriously, are you that childish?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
OAAC: okay. Yes, they are the most beautiful tribe, then the yorubas. But other tribe has got it's beauty. You can't just claim any other female in nigeria, that is not from the north is ugly naa. Thats impossible AH

Yes northerners and Yorubas, I like. Igbos can be prettier but they are not sexy.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner: [/b]

Seriously, are you that childish?

Is a joke, sis. I actually luv inter tribal, and other inter relationships.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You are right, northern Nigerians don't have hips n azz but they are still sexy. You hardly see that in southern Nigerians.

Erm, but she is from the south. In fact she is from the South South region.....lol.

Also yunsaid the pics posted before were of northerners. Could you copy and paste them here, as the ones I saw were not northerners but Igbo and Yoruba.

Maybe I missed the ones you are referring to??
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Is a joke, sis. I actually luv inter tribal, and other inter relationships.

Well, glad to hear it was a joke.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Yes northerners and Yorubas, I like. Igbos can be prettier but they are not sexy.
hmmm. So true. Igbo girls are preety, but not so sexy. Yoruba and hausas got all bruhhhh. The southerns are extremelyyyy big "bootied"! Sexy af! It's al divided loool. But the northerners and yorubas got it all
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner:

Erm, but she is from the south. In fact she is from the South South region.....lol.

Also yunsaid the pics posted before were of northerners. Could you copy and paste them here, as the ones I saw were not northerners but Igbo and Yoruba.

Maybe I missed the ones you are referring to??

Every single pic posted by adamscuty were of northern Nigerians. Safarigirl posted pics of northern and southern but majority of the pics are northerners.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by davidmoyes(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
OXYGENO1: nigerians are beautiful? Don't be over patriotic n be like a fool.
I don't rate anyone as ugly.. The beauty lies in the heart and the way u approach others, and the mindset also.. I'm not an hater, so I don't have time to waste with u.. Please park well!!
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
OAAC: hmmm. So true. Igbo girls are preety, but not so sexy. Yoruba and hausas got all bruhhhh. The southerns are extremelyyyy big booties! Sexy af! It's al divided loool. But the northerners and yorubas got it all
you just have luck you are saying this on a ghanaian thread, don't try to say this in a nigerian thread, yorubas will be finished. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you are just have luck you are saying this on a ghanaian thread, don't try to say this in a nigerian thread, yorubas will be finished. cheesy
lmao. . .i can only imagine haha.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I think northern Nigerians are beautiful, probably the most beautiful in west Africa.

Dude can u stop claiming northern Nigerians are the most beautiful in west africa or africa, the region has over 100 million people, the highest in west africa and africa.

There'll be more beauties, u probably basing this notion on Onila's beauty thread, huh? Have u been to the north?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
OAAC: lmao. . .i can only imagine haha.
just mind your comments before the goal post shifts from nigeria/ghana to igbos/yoruba, just saying. grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
....Again, no need for big hips and nyash to be attractive or beautiful.

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: just mind your comments before the goal post shifts from nigeria/ghana to igbos/yoruba, just saying. grin
lmao. Yesssir! I'll be careful henceforth :p
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

Dude can u stop claiming northern Nigerians are the most beautiful in west africa or africa, the region has over 100 million people, the highest in west africa and africa.

There'll be more beauties, u probably basing this notion on Onila's beauty thread, huh? Have u been to the north?

Onila beauty thread doesn't do northern Nigerians justice. I have not been to northern Nigeria but from watching some of their movies and music. They are very beautiful n sexy. I never thought I will find girls with no curves sexy but they pull it off perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOWsu8ePrbE
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner: ....Again, no need for big hips and nyash to be attractive or beautiful.

She sexy, but not everyone can pull off the skinny sexy look.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by buzzmania(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
OXYGENO1: Ghanaian dogs are even beautiful than nigerian girls.Compare these dogs to the nigerian pics n compare.NKWASIAFO
Haha! You just nailed these zoo inhabitants.Flawless victory!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

If they are not the most beautiful then who is in your opinion?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
^^^^The girl in orange is very pretty, but that's it.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

you don't know anything, all the beautiful nigerian actresses are from southern nigeria, none is from the north, not even one.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Nope, in fact anyone can pull off the big hips and nyash sexy look. That is even without having a pretty face.....lol
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
northern girls are not in nollywood, any fine girl you dunce ghanains see in nollywood films is from the south.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by buzzmania(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
OXYGENO1: miss nigeria
Her mouth is larger than life.Miss piggy is the most suitable title she deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner: ^^^^The girl in orange is very pretty, but that's it.

The girl in the white scarf, the one in the black are all pretty. But orange definitely has the it factor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.