Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,252 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (82607 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
mrham03: u need to back up kid, didnt u say hausa girls arent nice and are hausa girls not nigerians?
didn't I say igbo, yourba and fulani girls are fine too, buffoon.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

run along, little kid. This thread is meant for Nigeria vs Ghana not inter-ethnic tribe. smiley
Mangina,I hope you know this is not the first time our paths have crossed on nairaland.FACT:YOU ARE A DUNCE!!! Smallboy,better go back to the romance section and continue licking female cuntholes
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Why not, there are people here with their real pics. You have pot belly hence the reason you try to pass someone else as you. That a damn shame.
not people like me, you want them to get my profile here, I dare not upload my real pics on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by mrham03(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: didn't I say igbo, yourba and fulani girls are fine too, buffoon.
so u are even tribalistic too. How can nigeria progress with people like u?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Mangina,I hope you know this is not the first time our paths have crossed on nairaland.FACT:YOU ARE A DUNCE!!! Smallboy,better go back to the romance section and continue licking female cuntholes

Your post reeks childishness.

Guess you are not more than 17.

Don't quote me again, Kid.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

ha ha, that's not u, that pic is all over the net.

Lol, thanks for the heads up.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Yes.Originally from Katsina State,born and bred in
Kaduna State and cosmopolitan by nature

you sound like that Somali guy.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware:
Yes.Originally from Katsina State,born and bred in
Kaduna State and cosmopolitan by nature

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=osystein][/quote]Which somali guy?Have I been sounding like him previously or just recently?How does he sound?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Stellaodoni1(f): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Watch this Video: civilians and Nigerian army's fleeing from From Boko Haram http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/video-civilians-and-nigerian-army.html

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
mrham03: so u are even tribalistic too. How can nigeria progress with people like u?
is it your business, is ghana progressing with the likes of you?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by mrham03(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: is it your business, is ghana progressing with the likes of you?
yes, ghana is doing well with great people like me. Are u satisfied
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Your post reeks childishness.

Guess you are not more than 17.

Don't quote me again, Kid.
The truth hurts dingbat
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
mrham03: yes, ghana is doing well with great people like me. Are u satisfied
that's the funniest joke ever, IMF doesn't think so cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by mrham03(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: that's the funniest joke ever, IMF doesn't think so cheesy cheesy
let me tell u something, there are alot of nigerians over here in ghana, when asked whether they would like to return to nigeria, they said no because despite things being a little hard here in ghana it was still better than life in nigeria. So what does this tell u?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Which somali guy?Have I been sounding like him previously or just recently?How does he sound?

U don't know a Somali poster who's always opening threads about Somali beauty and insults black people? He's got many handles, his latest being axum.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
mrham03: let me tell u something, there are alot of nigerians over here in ghana, when asked whether they would like to return to nigeria, they said no because despite things being a little hard here in ghana it was still better than life in nigeria. So what does this tell u?
like you don't know a lot of ghanaians prefer shinning our shoes here rather than going back to ghana. The reason why those nigerians are refusing to come back is because ghana is still a starting ground for business activity. You need to compete strongly here in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

U don't know a Somali poster who's always opening threads about Somali beauty and insults black people? He's got many handles, his latest being axum.
Never heard of him.Aren't somalis black anymore?How do I sound like him?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Never heard of him.Aren't somalis black anymore?How do I sound like him?

go through his posts and see for yourself . He's probably going to show up here now that I've mentioned him.

www.nairaland.com/axum/posts
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

go through his posts and see for yourself . He's probably going to show up here now that I've mentioned him.

You really give that fellow the time of day?I never knew I came across as 'crazy' on nairaland.Hmm...who knows...maybe I'm 'axum'
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: You really give that fellow the time of day?I never knew I came across as 'crazy' on nairaland.Hmm...who knows...maybe I'm 'axum'

Well, I notice that northerners like the guy, maybe y'all think alike.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by PetroDolla3: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: like you don't know a lot of ghanaians prefer shinning our shoes here rather than going back to ghana. The reason why those nigerians are refusing to come back is because ghana is still a starting ground for business activity. You need to compete strongly here in nigeria.
stvpid magg0t. stop smoking weed, foool. shitnitnigeria is a seething festering sh1thole. end of the story! too many mentally unstable apes in that country of primitive azzwipes
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

Well, I notice that northerners like the guy, maybe y'all think alike.
Northerners like who?and no,I don't like the guy.His views disgust me.By the way,I may be from the North but I view myself as a black African first before any other identity
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by axum: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

HI cheesy

Plz feed me.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Stillfire: 3:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Nigerian women- the women that have made modern African culture highly fashionable. cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue We are too sophisticated for our good. cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Ghana's was ranked ahead of Euthopia, Kenya and Morocco?...Really undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 5:47am On Sep 10, 2014
glitest: Ghana's was ranked ahead of Euthopia, Kenya and Morocco?...Really undecided

God and the ranker are not nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by RoyalPearl(f): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2014
I don't understand why everything to do with Ghana gives most Nigerians an orgasm. Seriously you people need to stop being so nasty. People voted for Ghana and that's their own opinion. If Nigerians don't find Ghanaians beautiful then that is your opinion too. Lol @ madcow finding all the 'ugly' pictures and posing them as representative. I could easily do the same thing you did for Nigerians but that's beyond petty and childish. Really smdh. Ghanaians are beautiful. Proud Ghanaian here

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Fulaman198(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2014
RoyalPearl: I don't understand why everything to do with Ghana gives most a Nigerians an orgasm. Seriously you people need to stop being so nasty. People voted for Ghana and that's their own opinion. If Nigerians don't find Ghanaians beautiful then that is your opinion too. Lol @ madcow finding all the 'ugly' pictures and posing them as representative. I could easily do the same thing you did for Nigerians but that's beyond petty and childish. Really smdh. Ghanaians are beautiful. Proud Ghanaian here

You are beautiful my Hausa queen.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by RoyalPearl(f): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are beautiful my Hausa queen.
kiss thanks my luv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla3: stvpid magg0t. stop smoking weed, foool. shitnitnigeria is a seething festering sh1thole. end of the story! too many mentally unstable apes in that country of primitive azzwipes
come again please, I don't see any sense in your comment, you speak like one who is autistic.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by PetroDolla3: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2014
BarbieBlues: Look who's talking.... shocked
arrant crap!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.