Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80526 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: me no know oooo, but i want her to prompt the cruel part of me.

No need..

Remember you are a Child of God. grin

Just bind the devil and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus thats all.. We battle not against flesh and blood but against Ghanaians and Worwority in High places.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
MadCow1:

No need..

Just bind the devil and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus thats all.. We battle not against flesh and blood but against Ghanaians and Worwority in High places.. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Onila beauty thread doesn't do northern Nigerians justice. I have not been to northern Nigeria but from watching some of their movies and music. They are very beautiful n sexy. I never thought I will find girls with no curves sexy but they pull it off perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOWsu8ePrbE

So that makes them the most beautiful in west africa?
Again dude, u r seeing the outliers, the Sahel region has beautiful women (because of gene flow from north Africans). I also hear that the north of Ghana has the most beautiful women.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by mcfarlin(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
MadCow1:

O Charley fear not!!

When we finish to yab ourselves on any thread, we move on as we both know say its all just foolish bickering.

I love Ghana girls paa-paa.. I been gets girls wey dey work for Ghana Commercial, OneTouch and Spacefone that year for Tardi..

But the way your Ghana boys dey bore for Nigerian kraa, its not good. See the way your paddy Oxygen dey jimmi for here. angry

Space phone, one touch, kasapa no dey. Now na expresso dem dey and dem GH chicks still get dat curve charlie e dey beeeee ke ke
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
@ All the ladies on this thread. I think we should create our own thread for the guys.

We need to ogle and discuss who and who is sexy, and why too, right?

Naija/Ghana/Senegalese/SA/Zim/Ethiopian/Sudanese/Tanzanian etc ?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You are right, is kind of surprising have met a few igbos and they were cool with me but on nairaland it is always igbos hating in Ghanaians, especially the guys. The girls are cool though.

Are you Igbo? Onila is very cool Igbo girl

So adamskuty and all4naija are igbos?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

So adamskuty and all4naija are igbos?

All4naija is a product of greencard.

Adamscuty is an e- warrior we all talk shit, I know he don't mean anything by it at least I hope he don't mean it.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Camellia(f): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Ugly Miss Ghana 2014 Nadia Ntanu grin grin grin

[img]http://missghana.com.gh/2014/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/nadia.jpg[/img]

Miss Nigeria Iheoma Nnadi smiley smiley

Mrcork, abeg come and compare O. How can a beauty queen be ugly in this 21st century. grin grin grin
..hahahahahahahahaha..wicked! grin grin gringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

All4naija is a product of greencard.

Adamscuty is an e- warrior we all talk shit, I know he don't mean anything by it at least I hope he don't mean it.
You are an i d i o t though! What do you mean by product of green-card? This is the second time I have asked you for an answer. Midget!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: You are an i d i o t though! What do you mean by product of green-card? This is the second time I have asked you for an answer. Midget!

This is second time answring this ?

Your criminal father forked your fat trailer trash mother for green card and they have birth to you an albino Eba eater
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Camellia: ..hahahahahahahahaha..wicked! grin grin gringringringringrin

You didn't see the obvious difference? grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Camellia(f): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

You didn't see the obvious difference? grin
...over obvious self... d difference z crystal clear. .....dis GH guys ave been fytin a lost battle sinz....

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Your criminal father forked your fat trailer trash mother for green card and they have birth to you an albino Eba eater
I would like you to write it in English not in Charlie's English. I still don't understand what you mean. Bwahaha... Ugly and smelling bottom! When last did you have your bath? Smelling human!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: I would like you to write it in English not in Charlie's English. I still don't understand what you mean. Bwahaha... Ugly and smelling bottom! When last did you have your bath? Smelling human!

It hurts..........
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

It hurts..........
Are you joking?! I think you are! You must be feeling high on your ignorance. You forest village gangster! Primitive man!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Dreyl(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

so this fugly baboon is still here spewing trash like as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dreyl: so this fugly baboon is still here spewing trash like as usual.

Lol fugly baboon.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Camellia: ...over obvious self... d difference z crystal clear. .....dis GH guys ave been fytin a lost battle sinz....

Of course u can't compare naturally beauty to artificial beauty.

Ghanaian women were born like that, they are flawless.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
MadCow1:

No need..

Lol
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
londoner: @ All the ladies on this thread. I think we should create our own thread for the guys.

We need to ogle and discuss who and who is sexy, and why too, right?

Naija/Ghana/Senegalese/SA/Zim/Ethiopian/Sudanese/Tanzanian etc ?

You need not look far, I am epitome of sexi. The only reason I don't have my pic here is because I don't want anyone falling in luv. I am an instant panty dropper.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You need not look far, I am epitome of sexi. The only reason I don't have my pic here is because I don't want anyone falling in luv. I am an instant panty dropper.
like they will be falling in love with me abi
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: like they will be falling in love with me abi

You chop too much Eba, u probably have a pot belly. We are talking 6 pacs grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You chop too much Eba, u probably have a pot belly. We are talking 6 pacs grin grin grin grin
i have my pics on my profile
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
davidmoyes: I don't rate anyone as ugly.. The beauty lies in the heart and the way u approach others, and the mindset also.. I'm not an hater, so I don't have time to waste with u.. Please park well!!
so who is the hater here.?Am sure u ain't referring to me.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: i have my pics on my profile

Is that really your pic? If it is, then you are one handsome brother.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Oh, ok Jiggaman.....lol
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Camellia(f): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Of course u can't compare naturally beauty to artificial beauty.

Ghanaian women were born like that, they are flawless.
......yea ryt.....flawless indeed.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Camellia: ......yea ryt.....flawless indeed.... undecided

Lol....... grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: i have my pics on my profile

No homo, but u r not bad.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

am not homo jooor, I'm just being myself by putting up my picture.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by londoner: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What a gentleman.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: am not homo jooor, I'm just being myself by putting up my picture.

When I say no homo, I mean I am not gay but u r good looking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account / Photo Of Wizkid's New House / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.