Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida (56655 Views)

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Jimmyo3(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
StealthyMe: WoW! Some people really wanna experience heaven on earth ; might be their only chance.....

yah dat's what science has promise...

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dreyl: upper echelon smiley
dats more like it
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Mubby4luv(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wait a minute, upon all the figures so the house is not fire proof, flood proof, earthquake proof? So thunder still fit strike the house
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
How much last
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by royalblood21: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
American built for African use....
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
DAVE5:

When next ur husband/boyfriend takes u to an expensive restaurant, decline and go instead to iya basira near you cos kfc is also vanity upon vanity
bless u bro
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by RooftechConsult: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
money hmmmmm
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
epospiky: Just like any other house! Nothing so special.
SMH nigga u nid 2 c a medic
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by eyeon(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020: Am in love with the features not the exterior. who will buy it for melolzz
WOMEN SEF EEEH!!!

She's already in love...
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by akereconfi: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
bonaventure73: E no cost name.. I think say na 119b

Bill gates new mansion is estimated 209b dollars.

Fool what is the net worth of Bill Gate for him to build a mansion of that amount.

You need to keep up to date with the world angry

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by lordsuperb(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
i have seen houses like these come and go, the all got burned to the ground during the world war immortality is such a long time. i will be alive and watch this house demolished followed by the next till i build my own everlasting castle
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by royalblood21: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Julie9093: Vanity upon vanity.
God! If dis is what they call Vanity... pls I love vanity, bless me with plenty money to buy this vanity.... the Brazilian u ve being dreaming of buying since 1999 not vanity? ... grin grin grin .... #vanitylover
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by abdulahi001: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
repogirl: 139 million..... I want to comment but not sure what to say....
Ask me to buy it 4 u!!!
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Roozzaay(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tcheeeeew undecided undecided undecided

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by 9janaweOwn: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by wiringdpt(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hahahaha.. Fantasies
benkings: yea..d type in our heavenly fantasies.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by royalblood21: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dreyl: This house is meant for the billionaires not the less priviledge.
Billionaires in dollars not in naira tho.....
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by gatiano(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
country with a lot of sinkholes and magical rainfall causing massive landslide, with plywood and plastic, i won't buy. infact, that must all be fake gold. florida wey atlantic don plan to swallow.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by justphillips(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
datguru: one foool will soon be here to scream END TIME THINGS angry

ayam not a fool but...

END TIME THINGS (ETT)

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020: Am in love with the features not the exterior. who will buy it for melolzz
if I buy it for it for u,

terms and conditions:
you go Bleep me sote we die we die go heaven even for heaven u go be head of my 72 virgins up there.

u gree?
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by lacreamieboie(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dreyl: funny you cheesycheesy

lol... dreyl ma man!

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by sombrady(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
it worth the mansion, dats good jor
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by repogirl(f): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
abdulahi001:
Ask me to buy it 4 u!!!
Beans??
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by adet991(f): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
i will get there
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
repogirl: Beans??
You look like a greedy person! Huh! angry lipsrsealed
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
akereconfi:

Fool what is the net worth of Bill Gate for him to build a mansion of that amount.

You need to keep up to date with the world angry
make thunder wen draw tattoo fire u there.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by repogirl(f): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: You look like a greedy person! Huh! angry lipsrsealed
undecided it takes one to know one...
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by akereconfi: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
bonaventure73: make thunder wen draw tattoo fire u there.

Stupidity and low IQ is your problem.

Quoting $209 Billion shows you are a product of failed education system.

I guess you are one of those palm wine arguing folks

***spits****
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by money121(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
oyinbo wahala grin grin

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
repogirl: undecided it takes one to know one...
It doesn't! Your desire gives you away! Please, go and do something useful with your life than dreaming over something you can not have.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by perry2020(f): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Movingcoil: if I buy it for it for u,

terms and conditions:
you go Bleep me sote we die we die go heaven even for heaven u go be head of my 72 virgins up there.

u gree?
Lmao.thief
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Looks lyk a haunted house to me,i mean its so gothic looking lyk a deserted graveyard i even prefer a bungalow to dis piece of trash.nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? / Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.