Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,492 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) (7875 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Neighbour And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 11, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao at bench. Never a bench warmer in all the sports that I played, save for basketball cos my ball handling is/was rubbish, and I wasn't tall enough for other positions apart from being a guard. Don't let me hit you or run through you lol.

Anyway, the only crime your job can act on is the one in which you get a criminal record for. And as far as I know, he wasn't convicted for anything. He only got counselling sessions from prosecutors.

lol at least you were honest about it.

he avoided trial by agreeing to a settlement, so he is no probation for assault. Ravens cut him because he was dishonest about the incident. Thats another breach of contract.
Seriously you cant expect them to be lenient on him, thats already 2 offences.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/5/23/5744964/ray-rice-arrest-assault-statement-apology-ravens

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by kandiikane(m): 5:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Missy89:

what is Naturalia?

In layman's terms she means terms implied in a specific contract by law.
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2014
That's the double standards oh. There is no justice without equity, same thing would have happened to Jay z if he had responded to his own attacker solange
Now even president Obama is joining in condemning I didn't heat his voice when solange beat the heck out of Jay z oh.
We can't win the war against violence if justice is one sided. The men who we will need to support the cause will not because the law will obviously be very biased against them as we can clearly see
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2014
blank:

But he hit her first.

This is crazy! Are people watching the same video here? Do people think the club and its lawyers are that stupid to just revoke the guys contract without trying to understand exactly what went down there?

the video clearly shows that the guys was the aggressor and the attack was pre-meditated which makes the case very serious but might have mis-calculated or forgotten that there are also cameras in the lift. If one watches the video carefully you will see the following:

1. The guy pacing obviously pisssed-off waiting for the female to arrive
2. He intentionally chose to hide from the foyer camera by standing next to the pillar
3. When the lady arrived, he got into her face in threatening manner and could be seen saying something (might be insulting her or provoking her from her response with her hand, but barely touches him). He might even had touched her because we cannot see his two hands when he was shoving his face on the woman.
3. When coming out of hiding in the view of the camera he acts normal and gets into the lift.
4. He is obviously still pisssed they exchange words and the lady responds by reopening the lift door so he could get off but he attacks her
5. The lady tries to retaliate but he knocks her out.
6. He tried hiding his actsoon as he realised people are going to come in.Well, how he dragged the lady still showed he was still angry than sorry.

Now, where the he'll are some people seeing a vicious attack from the lady? She barely touched him outside and that was response to his threatening in your face verbal assault.

I think people see the guys brown part of the cap and mistake it to be the girl attacking the guy first in the lift and that is not so.

This fvcken guy deserved the punishment because he tried to play the system and was caught.

4 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Kimoni: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2014
BluIvy:

This is crazy! Are people watching the same video here? Do people think the club and its lawyers are that stupid to just revoke the guys contract without trying to understand exactly what went down there?

the video clearly shows that the guys was the aggressor and the attack was pre-meditated which makes the case very serious but might have mis-calculated or forgotten that there are also cameras in the lift. If one watches the video carefully you will see the following:

2. He intentionally chose to hide from the foyer camera by standing next to the pillar
3. When the lady arrived, he got into her face in threatening manner and could be seen saying something (might be insulting her or provoking her from her response with her hand, but barely touches him). He might even had touched her because we cannot see his two hands when he was shoving his face on the woman.
3. When coming out of hiding in the view of the camera he acts normal and gets into the lift.
4. He is obviously still pisssed they exchange words and the lady responds by reopening the lift door so he could get off but he attacks her
6. He tried hiding his actsoon as he realised people are going to come in.Well, how he dragged the lady still showed he was still angry than sorry.

Now, where the he'll are some people seeing a vicious attack from the lady? She barely touched him outside and that was response to his threatening in your face verbal assault.

I think people see the guys brown part of the cap and mistake it to be the girl attacking the guy first in the lift and that is not so.

This fvcken guy deserved the punishment because he tried to play the system and was caught.

1. Agreed, she was walking directly to the lift and barely touched him as she walked past him which must have been in response to something he said - showed me she had no intention of starting a fight and he was probably saying something that was pissing her off.

2. She got into the lift and stayed put by the door, he got in and chose to stay right beside her and must have continued with whatever he was saying that was pissing her off. Whoever hit first at this point is unclear to me and I can't see her spitting on him. At this point, there were exchange of fists between them, but the slow motion which unfortunately everybody is referring to starts from where he moves back and she goes foward to deliver her slaps. The elevator fight didn't start from here.

3. He knocks her out but his treatment of her after is even more disgusting. No iota of remorse whatsoever, instead he drags her out like trash and treats her near lifeless body with disdain until help came from somebody else. This attitude more than the fight itself is what tells you he is the real aggressor and he who thinks the violence meted on his loved one is well justified.

Ultimately, it is never right to hit a woman, no matter the provocation, take a walk...it doesn't make you a weakling. At least, that's what I'll teach my sons. That's what JayZ's mother probably taught him, and he listened, he certainly appreciates the lesson right now.

If only this dude has listened to his mother too... cry

4 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2014

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Missy89(f): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2014
kandiikane:

In layman's terms she means terms implied in a specific contract by law.

thanks
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Kimoni:

1. Agreed, she was walking directly to the lift and barely touched him as she walked past him which must have been in response to something he said - showed me she had no intention of starting a fight and he was probably saying something that was pissing her off.

2. She got into the lift and stayed put by the door, he got in and chose to stay right beside her and must have continued with whatever he was saying that was pissing her off. Whoever hit first at this point is unclear to me and I can't see her spitting on him. At this point, there were exchange of fists between them, but the slow motion which unfortunately everybody is referring to starts from where he moves back and she goes foward to deliver her slaps. The elevator fight didn't start from here.

3. He knocks her out but his treatment of her after is even more disgusting. No iota of remorse whatsoever, instead he drags her out like trash and treats her near lifeless body with disdain until help came from somebody else. This attitude more than the fight itself is what tells you he is the real aggressor and he who thinks the violence meted on his loved one is well justified.

Ultimately, it is never right to hit a woman, no matter the provocation, take a walk...it doesn't make you a weakling. At least, that's what I'll teach my sons. That's what JayZ's mother probably taught him, and he listened, he certainly appreciates the lesson right now.

Very true, now where the hell are the people saying she viciously attacked him? The guy was trying to hide his intentions outside the lift but felt free to beat her up when they were inside the lift which clearly shows he knew what he was doing. He could have killed the poor women and he didn't even care.

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Phut(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Cooger, Shymexx ... You both got it wrong. He spat on her. She did not spit on him. Please watch the video again as opposed to relying on whatever link you posted. There is one and only one video of the incident (same video as was posted in the original post).

He is standing by the pillar as she tries to walk by him, he leans forward, purses his lips and spits on her.
It was at this time she pushed him and walked into the elevator.

He follows after her still engaging her verbally.

When she gets in the elevator, she stands in the corner. He leaves all the space the space in the elevator and crowds her into the corner (he appears to touch her and to be warning her at this time).

Why crowd her into the corner if he wasn't trying to start something? For goodness sake, he spat on her. So he expects her to do nothing? He was the aggressor all the way. It seems he is used to cowing or bullying her all the time. How can you spray your spittle all over a persons face, get a teensy weensy reaction from them, only for you to enter the elevator to finish the person off.

Please people, watch on your laptop, with a big screen. It's all there. Clear as day for all to see

3 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mondisweets: lol at least you were honest about it.

he avoided trial by agreeing to a settlement, so he is no probation for assault. Ravens cut him because he was dishonest about the incident. Thats another breach of contract.
Seriously you cant expect them to be lenient on him, thats already 2 offences.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/5/23/5744964/ray-rice-arrest-assault-statement-apology-ravens

A wise man once said, "my wife told me to look at the world through a woman's point-of-view, then I decided to look through the kitchen's window" - bwahahaha. Not a sexist, misogynist, male chauvinistic pig, nor domestic violence apologist (or whatever term you want to call it), but I'm definitely looking through the "kitchen's window" right about now, and I get it. You just want the man destroyed, and banned from doing what he loves, just because of a damn mistake, no?

We all make mistakes, and as long as it isn't a serious crime, no one has a right to stop your means of livelihood, especially when you have never told anyone you want to be a role model. Hence I always tell folks that: no matter my achievements in life, I don't want to be a role model. Imperfection is human, and we're all flawed on so many levels. Perhaps, celebrities, who folks automatically tout as role models, need to start coming out to express their imperfections, and tell folks blatantly that they don't want to be role models - to avoid folks disturbing their means of livelihood. Once the court and law enforcement agencies have certified that you can walk free, it should end there.

That said: I believe both the NFL and Ravens organisation saw the video, before TMZ released it, and his wife's support probably helped in the punishment meted out to him. So, you can't say he was dishonest. Both are just trying to make him the scape-goat here, while still trying to maximise their profits - and prevent the media backlash - from the frenzy circus the whole madness has turned into.

Also, apparently, the whole madness started because of a text to/from another woman. So, the devil here is still the female specie. Women are like a gift and a curse! grin They destroy and build men.

Anyway, Ray Rice will always be that guy I will watch whenever he puts on the jersey in the NFL. He's human and flawed, but that doesn't negate his talent. The man deserves a second chance - and eff both the NFL and the Ravens for the harsh treatment that they're making him go through. I'll be boycotting the Ravens this season!

P.S: I don't support domestic violence but if you have been a victim of unprovoked abuse by women with the faces of angels, and all the best attributes in the world that make a super, classy, and professional women - who always turn out to be sociopaths - when the smoke clears several times, you'll understand my point-of-view. Just because of your upbringing and you were raised from early never to hit a woman, and for the obvious fact that you're more than 5 times stronger than most women. But I'm still looking from the "kitchen's window" though. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by blank(f): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
BluIvy:

Okay. Although i agree that he wasn't remorseful at all, i don't think he was the aggressor. Watching the video again showed that his response was disproportionate to her hers but still, she made initial contact.
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Amhappy(f): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
He should even kill her sef,that's just self defense. No big deal. Who recorded the incident?

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by soulglo: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
BluIvy:

I'm glad someone actually took their time and watched this carefully. He waited for her and I thought maybe he spit on her but she flung out her arms so my thought is she either tried to hit him or dodge the spit. You think like me cause I literally go step by step when I analyze things. You tend to face the facts when you do.

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by soulglo: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Amhappy: He should even kill her sef,that's just self defense. No big deal. Who recorded the incident?

Lol. Maybe pull her eyeballs out of her head. It's all self defense
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
soulglo:

I'm glad someone actually took their time and watched this carefully. He waited for her and I thought maybe he spit on her but she flung out her arms so my thought is she either tried to hit him or dodge the spit. You think like me cause I literally go step by step when I analyze things. You tend to face the facts when you do.

I do not believe people are watching this video and seeing the opposite. Maybe their phone screens are small or something. SMDH!

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
shymexx:

A wise man once said, "my wife told me to look at the world through a woman's point-of-view, then I decided to look through the kitchen's window" - bwahahaha. Not a sexist, misogynist, male chauvinistic pig, nor domestic violence apologist (or whatever term you want to call it), but I'm definitely looking through the "kitchen's window" right about now, and I get it. You just want the man destroyed, and banned from doing what he loves, just because of a damn mistake, no?

We all make mistakes, and as long as it isn't a serious crime, no one has a right to stop your means of livelihood, especially when you have never told anyone you want to be a role model. Hence I always tell folks that: no matter my achievements in life, I don't want to be a role model. Imperfection is human, and we're all flawed on so many levels. Perhaps, celebrities, who folks automatically tout as role models, need to start coming out to express their imperfections, and tell folks blatantly that they don't want to be role models - to avoid folks disturbing their means of livelihood. Once the court and law enforcement agencies have certified that you can walk free, it should end there.

That said: I believe both the NFL and Ravens organisation saw the video, before TMZ released it, and his wife's support probably helped in the punishment meted out to him. So, you can't say he was dishonest. Both are just trying to make him the scape-goat here, while still trying to maximise their profits - and prevent the media backlash - from the frenzy circus the whole madness has turned into.

Also, apparently, the whole madness started because of a text to/from another woman. So, the devil here is still the female specie. Women are like a gift and a curse! grin They destroy and build men.

Anyway, Ray Rice will always be that guy I will watch whenever he puts on the jersey in the NFL. He's human and flawed, but that doesn't negate his talent. The man deserves a second chance - and eff both the NFL and the Ravens for the harsh treatment that they're making him go through. I'll be boycotting the Ravens this season!

P.S: I don't support domestic violence but if you have been a victim of unprovoked abuse by women with the faces of angels, and all the best attributes in the world that make a super, classy, and professional women - who always turn out to be sociopaths - when the smoke clears several times, you'll understand my point-of-view. Just because of your upbringing and you were raised from early never to hit a woman, and for the obvious fact that you're more than 5 times stronger than most women. But I'm still looking from the "kitchen's window" though. cool tongue
you are too emotional
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Mondisweets: you are too emotional

Emotions are for humanoids who wear tampons, white knights, and manginas. Alpha males don't show emotions, we're just assertive and we don't take shiit from no one - call that supreme confidence. I can't even remember the last time I showed emotions.

Anyway, I'm still by my "kitchen's window" trying to stare at the world through women's point-of-view! cool

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2014
shymexx:

Emotions are for humanoids who wear tampons, white knights, and manginas. Alpha males don't show emotions, we're just assertive and we don't take shiit from no one - call that supreme confidence. I can't even remember the last time I showed emotions.

Anyway, I'm still by my "kitchen's window" trying to stare at the world through women's point-of-view! cool
says a man who blames another men's misconduct on feminism undecided
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mondisweets: says a man who blames another men's misconduct on feminism undecided

Blames the conduct on feminism, or women's right groups a la feminism actually turned what should've been an isolated case, and something that the couple should've been allowed to deal with - into a media frenzy, just because they wanted to make an example out of the guy?

Listen, alpha men don't do the blame game - that's for emotional women folk who're hell bent on the destruction of the black man. It's always about blowing everything successful black men do out of proportion, just to make a point. And black men are the most targeted group on this planet by almost everyone. Women's right groups are just attention seekers these days like: PETA and homosexual groups - all psychotic groups with folks who've one form of abnormality or the other. grin You lot need to leave decent and upstanding folks alone! grin

And apparently, you lot have messed the guy up so bad, just for his first sin, and he's now a born again Christian. Let the guy play football - that's what he loves doing, and he's very good at it!

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
shymexx:

Blames the conduct on feminism, or women's right groups a la feminism actually turned what should've been an isolated case, and something that the couple should've been allowed to deal with - into a media frenzy, just because they wanted to make an example out of the guy?

Listen, alpha men don't do the blame game that's for emotional women folk who're hell bent on the destruction of the black man. It's always about blowing everything successful black men do out of proportion, just to make a point. And black men are the most targeted group on this planet by almost everyone. Women's right groups are just attention seekers these days like: PETA and homosexual groups - all psychotic groups with folks who've one form of abnormality or the other. D You lot need to leave decent and upstanding folks alone! grin

And [size=14pt] apparently, you lot have messed the guy up so bad, [/size] just for his first sin, and he's now a born again Christian. Let the guy play football - that's what he loves doing, and he's very good at it!
you seem to play the blame game very well... Please are u a feminist? grin

Please point out that feminist in the NFL or Ravens that has caused all of this undecided
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mondisweets: you seem to play the blame game very well... Please are u a feminist? grin

Please point out that feminist in the NFL or Ravens that has caused all of this undecided

I'm a feminist killer - kind of like Nat Turner with a gun! grin

Being factual is absolutely different from playing the blame game, since the guy has already accepted his imperfection as a human being, and apologised for his obvious mistake.

Women's right groups made it bigger than NFL, with the media frenzy. Hence the NFL and Ravens had to act to protect their interests. Left to them, they had already given him the appropriate punishment - a press conference with an apology and two games ban.

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by blank(f): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
soulglo:

Police booked both of them for assault meaning, they both threw punches at each other. Whose punch was bigger or more painful is not the issue.
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
shymexx:

I'm a feminist killer - kind of like Nat Turner with a gun! grin

Being factual is absolutely different from playing the blame game, since the guy has already accepted his imperfection as a human being, and apologised for his obvious mistake.

Women's right groups made it bigger than NFL, with the media frenzy. Hence the NFL and Ravens had to act to protect their interests. Left to them, they had already given him the appropriate punishment - a press conference with an apology and two games ban.
the truth is that he was dismissed for committing a crime and being dishonest about.... Being emotional and illogical is blaming it on feminism when it was men who decided to cut him off smiley know the difference

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mondisweets: the truth is that he was dismissed for committing a crime and being dishonest about.... Being emotional and illogical is blaming it on feminism when it was men who decided to cut him off smiley know the difference

I had to go shoot my e-guns for the team, and I'm back at ya!

1). He was NEVER dishonest about it. The Ravens coach, John Harbaugh, came out yesterday and he said, he was never dishonest about it - and everything he told them is what the video showed (google that).

2). He NEVER committed a crime that's proportionate with what was handed out to him by both the NFL and the Ravens. He's being made the sacrificial lamb here, and that's unacceptable.

Emotional , illogical, and crying foul everywhere are characteristics synonymous with women's right groups a la feminists. The man just want to play football and earn the money he deserves - let him be!

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by soulglo: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
blank:

Police booked both of them for assault meaning, they both threw punches at each other. Whose punch was bigger or more painful is not the issue.

And then dropped both charges. Why? Please know the full story
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by EfemenaXY: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
I haven't read through all the comments on this thread.

However, looking back at that video footage, it's clear as day that this Ray person actually spat on this lady twice. Outside the lift and in the lift.

First time he did it outside, she retaliated whilst walking away. Then he does it again (spits at her) in the lift and she responds then lunges at him.

Abeg, it's disgusting being spat at by anyone once! But twice??!! Dirty pig.

So yes, he assaulted her first. That aside, even though I don't condone violence in any relationship, he had no right to lash out at her the way he did. How much does he weigh, compared to her? 750lbs?

He deserves that 6 month suspension. And more. Horrible man.

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Kimoni:

i cant see u condemning solange here, even with all the kicks and physical assaults on jayz.
To you, it is perfectly ok

so even if this babe had used a baseball bat, it is perfectly ok too.

not every guy out there is well trained and you bringing up your boys to walk away is perfectly fine. what of chinedu's dad who trained him never to accept defeat from a woman, well chinedu is now in college and a member of a notorious cult group.
women should be trained to be well behaved and to respect men and themselves, vice versa
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
BluIvy:

Very true, now where the hell are the people saying she viciously attacked him? The guy was trying to hide his intentions outside the lift but felt free to beat her up when they were inside the lift which clearly shows he knew what he was doing. He could have killed the poor women and he didn't even care.

she should never have hit him, and that guy fall my hand seriously

when a lady you are dating attacks you physically, you dont touch her, you let her off for good.
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Kimoni: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2014
webdezzi:

i cant see u condemning solange here, even with all the kicks and physical assaults on jayz.
To you, it is perfectly ok

so even if this babe had used a baseball bat, it is perfectly ok too.

not every guy out there is well trained and you bringing up your boys to walk away is perfectly fine. what of chinedu's dad who trained him never to accept defeat from a woman, well chinedu is now in college and a member of a notorious cult group.
women should be trained to be well behaved and to respect men and themselves, vice versa

Your responses are based on assumptions and are figments of ur imagination. You are allowed to imagine anything but unfortunately,
I cant disagree with ur imaginations so long as they are not facts. So dream on brother!

***who is Chinedu? When u are taught not to accept defeat, that turns you into a cultist M lost.
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kimoni:

Your responses are based on assumptions and are figments of ur imagination. You are allowed to imagine anything but unfortunately,
I cant disagree with ur imaginations so long as they are not facts. So dream on brother!

***who is Chinedu? When u are taught not to accept defeat, that turns you into a cultist M lost.

that was supposed to be a line of thought i expected you to be able to complete.
forget that,

what am trying to say is, our ladies need to be tutored to be ladies.

if i were ray, i would have wrapped my hands around her till she calms even if i will later dump her a$$ for that daring move.

not everyone will do same my sister.
and pls do not bring up ur boys that way, they will only add to the growing list of fuulish men out there who gets slapped around by ladies.
lol

instead train them not to associate with messd up ladies who display palmer's tendencies.

men should be respected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNXKKFnm6lE
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Kimoni: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
webdezzi:

that was supposed to be a line of thought i expected you to be able to complete.
forget that,

what am trying to say is, our ladies need to be tutored to be ladies.

if i were ray, i would have wrapped my hands around her till she calms even if i will later dump her a$$ for that daring move.

not everyone will do same my sister.
and pls do not bring up ur boys that way, they will only add to the growing list of fuulish men out there who gets slapped around by ladies.
lol

instead train them not to associate with messd up ladies who display palmer's tendencies.

men should be respected.

At first bolded: unfortunatley for you, I didnt come online to complete the thoughts of re.tards who cant communicate in simple english.

At second bolded: it's nice to know you are raising fuulish and uncontrollable boys who will not control their tempers with the opposite sex and will sooner or later end up in jail. Ur problem, not mine. My boys are and will continue to be models for ur generation.
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kimoni:

At first bolded: unfortunatley for you, I didnt come online to complete the thoughts of re.tards who cant communicate in simple english.

At second bolded: it's nice to know you are raising fuulish and uncontrollable boys who will not control their tempers with the opposite sex and will sooner or later end up in jail. Ur problem, not mine. My boys are and will continue to be models for ur generation.

lol. let me congratulate you and your boys, read up ur comments and tell me if you can give what you don't have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trendy Native Wears For The For Men, Women And Kids / My Wife Refuses To Move Abroad / Pls Help My Husband Is Compaining About My Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.