Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nairalnders. Please, Is This Normal ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalnders. Please, Is This Normal ? (475 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalnders. Please, Is This Normal ? by ERCROSS(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2014
I was reading the comment on one of the threads today and i came across a particular comment made by a guy.. here is what he said
ercross:
I once went to visit my grandmom, she's ill so there were 5 of my relatives, [b]all females in the house. I was the only guy. They all usually dress up in front of each other, don't know if they forgot a guy is now in the house. They still walk around the house nude. In a day I could be called to scrub 3 of their backs while they are having a shower. Funny thing is, it didn't even feel awkward[b], strange or weird cos of the close family relationship.
What got me suprised was the fact that he said he never felt aroused while doing d back-scrubbing for his female relatives.
Nauralanders, is this really possible ?
Guys, can u scrub d back of ur female relative while she's bathing and not get aroused. ?
Re: Nairalnders. Please, Is This Normal ? by 100Cents: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2014
It is not wise..

I won't feel anything but I will not do it..
Re: Nairalnders. Please, Is This Normal ? by Afrok(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2014
It's possible not to feel anything, but it's better not to put the monster btw the legs to test and stress undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Boyfriend Made To Wear 'I Hate Girls' T-shirt By Jealous GF / Is Good To Honest In Relationship / Choosing To Love VS Falling In Love 05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.