Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends (880 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by Omomehn: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
flow folks
Re: Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by makazona(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
hw does that stop ebola nd BH
Re: Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by Omomehn: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
makazona: hw does that stop ebola nd BH
make ur point clear. is ebola the reason u have not introduced her to ur family?

1 Like

Re: Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by constance500: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Because I don't have one cheesy
Re: Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by chimerase2: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wat will I introduce dem undecided
Re: Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by makazona(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Omomehn: make ur point clear. is ebola the reason u have not introduced her to ur family?

are they not enough reasons??
Re: Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by Omomehn: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2014
makazona:

are they not enough reasons??
they are buh u didn't state they are ur reasons
Re: Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by makazona(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Omomehn: they are buh u didn't state they are ur reasons

Baba,blessed are those who wait not to b shown d way to dia mouth while eating in the dark.
Re: Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by Omomehn: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2014
makazona:

Baba,blessed are those who wait not to b shown d way to dia mouth while eating in the dark.
says?
Re: Why Have You Not Introduced Your Girlfriend To Your Family And Friends by makazona(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Omomehn: says?

Emi

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Love Language? / Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics / Real Reasons Why Guys Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.