Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. (2159 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by mozzino(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
i met a girl in april, so i ask her out and she accept my proposal. along the way i find out she got a boyfriend before i meet her and she cant leave but i dont let her know i have found out anything about that. in june she told me that did i trust her and i said yes, she then say what if she tell me she has a boyfriend and i said i know that already, she was surprise, but we keep on our dating, a month after that she said we should quit and i didnt no, bt i still keep calling her, i love this girl with the whole of my heart. so now she said she dont love me right from the start and am already addicted to her, what can i do, i cant wait to get her heart back what should i do, should i leave her? and i do spend for her alot.
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by pasqal09: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wait ooo.
She's been magatizing you, you know she been magatizing you and you don't mind.
Now she done with magatizing you but you don't want her to stop but continue?

Bro, you need help!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by lomaxx: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
You've been sharing a woman with another man in full time consciousness? Goddammit !!

Bro where are you from?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Prowizy2(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
It annoys me when guys do this love shiit
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by samuelson06(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Leave her alone. Love shouldn't be by force.
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by egopersonified(f): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op, dont mind these people, love is blind, just go to her bf and tell him everything, i'm sure he will leave her for you.
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
egopersonified: Op, dont mind these people, love is blind, just go to her bf and tell him everything, i'm sure he will leave her for you.

Please refrain from giving peeps advice on NL.. grin

angry angry

TMan.
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by great289(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
i think is nt love, is jst dt u are attracted to her maybe cos of sometn she gat. U fall too cheap to d extent of lovn someone with all ur hrt wen u are nt sure she is respectn ur love.
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
mozzino: i met a girl in april, so i ask her out and she accept my proposal. along the way i find out she got a boyfriend before i meet her and she cant leave but i dont let her know i have found out anything about that. in june she told me that did i trust her and i said yes, she then say what if she tell me she has a boyfriend and i said i know that already, she was surprise, but we keep on our dating, a month after that she said we should quit and i didnt no, bt i still keep calling her, i love this girl with the whole of my heart. so now she said she dont love me right from the start and am already addicted to her, what can i do, i cant wait to get her heart back what should i do, should i leave her? and i do spend for her alot.

what is the problem with u guys on NL looking for love with "pity me pls" this girl is a good girl since she came out to tell u the truth she probably had a fight with her guy and u were just a rebound...if she feels u the way u feel her blv me she would come back to u...just leave her be..respect her space for now and find someone exciting to get ur mind off her...she doesn't want to date two guys at the same time so she get head and that's a good thing.Just move on and if its meant to be u'll find urselves
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by OohMpa: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Let's go.....

You love her ✔
She doesn't love you ✔
She get bobo ✔
You spent a lot on her ✔
You no chow anything not even ebola hug ✔ ✔

Bros mozzino, you've been baptised by sister in her friendzone...
Keep acting like a mumu while Ooh Mpa dey find her pünny with hin GPS....angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by chimerase2: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chai pity for poor u
Gals dnt luv guys dat luvs dem
But don't wori leave de gal just give me her number leme counsel her and talk to her undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
chimerase2: Chai pity for poor u
Gals dnt luv guys dat luvs dem
But don't wori leave de gal just give me her number leme counsel her and talk to her undecided undecided

lols..ole!
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by chimerase2: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
runnazz:

lols..ole!
but amu trying to help a good frnd na tongue
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Agybabe(f): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na pikin still dey worry you!

My counsel
Let her be...love yourself and stop loving her like a remote-controlled toy.
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by mozzino(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
can i still be calling her may be once in a day?
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Summersland(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
egopersonified: Op, dont mind these people, love is blind, just go to her bf and tell him everything, i'm sure he will leave her for you.
Haaaaaah! Dnt try wht dis lady sald ooooo because dat second guy wn't take it easy wit u....Gun shot,kobaa kobaah

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by domwas2(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's No more love as much as she is not interested...

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nigga, you didn't even make the cut for friendzone... You were scratching the floors of pity zone. And to think you're asking if you should leave her. Methinks you're either a troll or an irredeemable Maga
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by MabraO: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
mozzino: i met a girl in april, so i ask her out and she accept my proposal. along the way i find out she got a boyfriend before i meet her and she cant leave but i dont let her know i have found out anything about that. in june she told me that did i trust her and i said yes, she then say what if she tell me she has a boyfriend and i said i know that already, she was surprise, but we keep on our dating, a month after that she said we should quit and i didnt no, bt i still keep calling her, i love this girl with the whole of my heart. so now she said she dont love me right from the start and am already addicted to her, what can i do, i cant wait to get her heart back what should i do, should i leave her? and i do spend for her alot.

OP na because u never jam correct babe
Sorry ehn take Heart
Hope u got d cookie? if not ehn
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
ode ni bobo yi sha angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by bukit05(f): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
lomaxx: You've been sharing a woman with another man in full time consciousness? Goddammit !!

Bro where are you from?

Frm Jupiter

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Naavah(f): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Orishirishi. Move on already OP
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by lomaxx: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
bukit05:

Frm Jupiter

I sincerely doubt. He's no where near being extra-terrestrial.
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Chubhie: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
You are attached and when sex is involved it becomes harder for you to let go. After this, become a person of value and learn to practise non attachment-more like a business mindset. You have cash you want sex and she wants cash and have sex.
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by mozzino(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
tankx to u all alot tankx. jst delete all her contact
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Jarchi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
See the bad side of her
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by mozzino(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
bad side as how, dont get you pls @jarchi?
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Jarchi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Let her go,and if it seems hard,just keep seeing the bad side of ha
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by jotey(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Chai Nawa o
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2014
Prowizy2: It annoys me when guys do this love shiit

You Homo? undecided
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by MisterLongman(m): 12:40am On Sep 11, 2014
I hope you chop her soup...... If not na home and away loss
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by mozzino(m): 2:43am On Sep 11, 2014
tankx to you all. more inspiration 4rm you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coaching Crew Needed Here / The "Do U Stay Alone" Question / She Find It Hard To Believe At First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.