Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. (2162 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by Prowizy2(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2014
TrollMan:

You Homo? undecided

No, but not a love freak!
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by roteiro: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Man, if she says that she don't love you, leave her ASAP! That's a really rocky road for you. Don't stuck at this point. You are a young and good man. Maybe you need some fresh air, you can even try online video chatting with girls to make you feel better. I spent a lot of time at http://www.originclub.com/guest-livechat-video-dating.html when I broke up with my ex and it helped me a lot to forget about my feelings...
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by mozzino(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
she call me shortly that she want to ask how is my exam.
Re: Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. by mrcrabs(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=egopersonified]Op, dont mind these people, love is blind, just go to her bf and tell him everything, i'm sure he will leave her for you.[/quote

I pray oo cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship / A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! / She Propose 2 Him And He Accepted, "Does He Need 2 Propose 2 Her Again As D Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.