Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today (1312 Views)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Omomehn: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
luvola: birthday mate .. wow we were born same day same year same time.wow. pm me bro
same time? hbd tho
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
happy to you
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by ggrin(f): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
vizkiz:

Never mind undecided
tongue
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by vizkiz: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: tongue

wanna kiss me? angry
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by ggrin(f): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
vizkiz:

wanna kiss me? angry
with that your ponno lips undecided z*yuck*
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by vizkiz: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: with that your ponno lips undecided z*yuck*

That is how they use to miss their future husband...ordinary kiss she cannot give angry

Btw, can i have your number?
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by ggrin(f): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
[s]
vizkiz:

[color=#000099]That is how they use to miss their future husband...ordinary kiss she cannot give angry

Btw, can i have your number?
[/s]
[/color] undecided
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Happy birthday!!
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by vizkiz: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: [s][/s] undecided

don't make me open a thread for youtongue
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Safari29: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks everyone for the wishes

wiski and dagrin u guys should get a room already
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by kagari: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Happy birthday babe, to think our both minickers ryhme. Say hy to slim 4 me
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by Safari29: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
kagari: Happy birthday babe, to think our both minickers ryhme. Say hy to slim 4 me
thanks bro. but am a guy. not safarigirl or what's that moniker again self
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by ggrin(f): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
vizkiz:

don't make me cry,am beggingsadembarassed
whatangry
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by vizkiz: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: i don't want these guys on NL to copy my numbersad

then send it to my mail undecided
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by kagari: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Safari29:
Oopps
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by zubby29(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
hbd man.wishing u d best bday yet,if u can afford it go out and maybe visit d beach it gives inner peace
Safari29: Guys today is my birthday and I am so lonely. I just broke up with my GF and am so empty.
I need your wishes to bright up my day.
Thanks in advance
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Safari29:
why you no use another moniker? Dem go dey think say this your own na my alternate moniker
Re: I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today by safarigirl(f): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Safari29: Guys today is my birthday and I am so lonely. I just broke up with my GF and am so empty.
I need your wishes to bright up my day.
Thanks in advance
eyah, your babe left you, accept my condolences. Tis all for the best, and happy birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help On What Am Passing Through In My Realtionship / Keep Forming Hard To Get And Fall Into Trap! / Uche Needs Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.