Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? (15273 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
plaetton:

Metaphysical, did I hear you say? shocked
Lol.
The usual escape hatchet.
When unreason meets the brick wall of reason, unreason waxes metaphysical. undecided cheesy

Now, if I don't understand the metaphysical with any of my known senses, then how do you understand it

@ the bolded.. The metaphysical is understood through a concept called faith, a concept that prodigiously supersedes logic

and.......of what relevance could it ever be in my reality or yours for that matter?

It holds the evidence as to how the universe was created. The evidence you're lookin' for..

As for proving to you that the universe was formed of something other than god God, shocked I find that so silly and soo laughable that it makes me wonder whether there is really some kind of neuro-inhibitor in those holy water that you guys drink.

Not making sense, and I'd have to admit this is very stale.. There are better jokes, you could ask Apatheist to teach you..

For example, you have not established that god God exists, and yet you want me to prove that the universe is made of something else other than the god that has not been proven to exist. This is convoluted logic.

How is this convoluted in any way. You really think you're the only one who knows how to play this game innit..??
Convoluted logic you say.. Ain't the whole idea behind atheism convoluted?

Prove to you that God exist?? Now here's a good joke.. Do I look like an hero to you?

Say I were to be that hero for just a minute, you'd lack the proper wisdom and guidance to understand things that are metaphysical, how much God.. So Proving that God does exist to you would be entirely pointless

In case you have not heard, the universe is made of particles of matter, which itself is simple condensed energy.
But you are free to substitute matter or energy with god, and ........Viola!! The universe is made of god God.[/b]

Now this is convoluted logic.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Weah96:

Many atheists are quite satisfied with "I don't know." Atheists don't have to subscribe to the big bang model of abiogenesis.

I do not agree with your statement.. Most Atheist are actually satisfied with the idea of "I have no idea why I don't believe in God"
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
This post has been modified.. For reasons unknown, I just feel obliged to answer some of your Questions

frank317:

seriously what is "God" to you?

God is God.. Simple.. He is eternal and Uncaused..

is God some being with two legs and white beard with a white gown who can get angry, regret, and feel jealous? Is that what you as a christian whats people to believe?

Nope that is what you want you to believe... I have no idea where you got this notion from.. You probably invented the idea

Anything could have formed the world, but no one knows what it is. saying that what created the world is the idea in your head, which is Yahweh is absurd.

This is what you want to believe. The complexity of a human is more than enough evidence for you to understand that God created the world. A more probable premise to strengthen this fact are the physical constants that exist in nature. Normal reason should state that it is by design.
Lastly for this, did you not just violate your own view as an atheist.

No matter how you try, we are yet to know how the world came to be. the biblical story is childish and immature.

Each person is attached to his own belief don't generalize by using the word "WE". You are yet to know, and you're waiting for science to prove how the world came to be.. Talk 'bout a fruitless journey..

but why is it important? why does God need worship?

God did not force you to worship him. God never imposed anything on you. If God had imposed such on you, you'd have no reason other than to worship your Maker..But God has given you a choice here. Still you're angry we worship God. This question is pointless but still God has the answer to this in his word.

Why does he hate women who wear earrings?

Now this is very ridiculous. Just how dumb does this statement sound.. You could have done better..

why is he so so so human?

If you don't believe in God, how did you come to the conclusion that God is so human? Talk about confusing yourself.
God id God .. He is Uncaused

Why is believing that Yahweh created this world so important to you?

The same way while you we're a kid, believin' your parents will cater for you is so important, the same way believin' you will make it in life is so important to you. The same way believin' that you will die one day is so important.. I hope you get the analogy

It changes nothing.... you will still fall sick, hustle to make money, face difficult situation (for testimony sake), lose loved one, go to work and die one day.

It actually does change a lot, if you don't experience it, how would you know.. This argument of yours falls to a False Positive.

If God actually exists, shouldnt it be his business
?

The Bolded is quite senseless..

how can he exist and cant simply make his creations hundred percent sure he exist?

God is not answerable to us remember, we are answerable to him. God gave us a way to also ascertain his existence, and that way is only by faith, but as a creation of the Creator, you question the words of the God that created you.. Ain't that stupid

dont you think the fact that you are here arguing him only means he not really a reality? Can anyone doubt that you have an earthly mother?

Baseless and Pointless as usual...

what really is the function on believing in a creator?

What really is the function of not believing in the Creator?

The questions you posted shows you have doubts about what you believe in..
My question for you is this..
Are you really an atheist? Do you really not believe in God??
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Peterken05:
you call it the hallmark of dumb and easily misled, now tell me who is easily misled and dumb, its so glaring you're dumb one here. I may be small in terms of age and not have the credentials you claim to have in biology or microbiology (i dont care)

why would i engage in conversation with a professor of Genetics that believes God created us. I wouldnt want to embarass myself.

It is you that believe in one form of pseudo-science or the other, it is that ascribe supernatural power to scientific questions. Goodluck with that.

A secondary school student who reads his biology textbook very well would answer that.

so many grammatical errors here... you should not be calling others dumb for that reason alone.

Actually a smart, curious student of science would want to know why a professor of genetics does not believe in the theory of evolution, which is basically a theory in the origin of genetics. But of course that would be assuming that you can even think at all.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 26, 2014
wiegraf:

@peter, as you can see, @david has over 40000 posts here, lots pertaining evolution. He is (supposedly) a trained biologist. That means years of work. Thousands of dollars spent on education. Also, when not discussing fairy tales, he's not completely foo.lish (well, most of the time). Yet he still asserts you believe the sun shines on blind faith.

IMO, the best solution lies in security. These people (ie religious of this variety, not all are so brazenly blind) are just scared and therefore turn to skydaddy for every answer. Without addressing that nothing gets solved. Affluent, educated societies have less fears about their families, security, etc, therefore less gods. Not a coincidence.

There are many other issues of course, but I think that solution is the one that would reach the most people. Much more easier said then done though.

Some folk, though, are simply ignorant. Shielded and bamboozled away from knowledge by those perpetuating their cycle of fear and insecurities, or simply don't know better. Educating those few brave, rational but ignorant, could go a very long way.

Efforts like our little crusades on nairaland do have some value, however little they may be. I have had closet atheists for instance, regular NL members, PM me. That's the best mere mortals like me can do for now, at least until I get a bit more power (which is what I should be doing right now, actually. Also, inb4 a clown thinks power = force)

(Mind you, my personal aim with these excursions being people focus on humans. Humanism first (eventually all life, however difficult/impossible that may be), for starters, before selfishness and fairy tales. Not that they become atheists.)

This is very simplistic break down mind you, ignoring stuff, but meh.

well well dear old mr wiegraf, back to his usual scaremongering. He is becoming quite the evangelist isnt he?
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by wiegraf: 5:43am On Sep 26, 2014
davidylan:

well well dear old mr wiegraf, back to his usual scaremongering. He is becoming quite the evangelist isnt he?

scaremongering?

David, I hope you've been taking your medication

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2014
wiegraf:

scaremongering?

David, I hope you've been taking your medication

Excedrin for headaches? sure. You? grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
davidylan:

so many grammatical errors here... you should not be calling others dumb for that reason alone.

Actually a smart, curious student of science would want to know why a professor of genetics does not believe in the theory of evolution, which is basically a theory in the origin of genetics. But of course that would be assuming that you can even think at all.
thanks for the correction. I didnt call anyone dumb.

Its so glaring, its because she is a christian, it is because of her religion. Her religion is threatened by evolution so she just studied it for studying sake.

There are lots of them like you, its very hard to find a lecturer that is not a pastor in my school.

Check countries where they do real stuff, real science, see how developed they are in terms of researches.

So her opinion wont change anything.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Peterken05:

Its so glaring, its because she is a christian, it is because of her religion. Her religion is threatened by evolution so she just studied it for studying sake.

There are lots of them like you, its very hard to find a lecturer that is not a pastor in my school.

Check countries where they do real stuff, real science, see how developed they are in terms of researches.

@bolede.. What I'd say you're implyin' is that in developed countries, there are not theist scientist?

clearly you're Jokin'...
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Kay17: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
FringeWizard:

Secularism is a cancer which is the direct product of Christianity which is a weak slave religion that encourages stupidity like turning the other cheek, equality, democrashitty, etc. The vast majority of Christians are slaves to the demiurge and the secular people are as well.

We should get rid of equality, get rid of voting and have a monarch (king) instead, and purge the cancers of secularism and Christianity.

Don't monarch govern inferiors and subjects?? Wouldn't the number of inferior people be more in an autocratic state than in a democratic one?
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Kay17: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
The Uncaused Cause who created Life.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

@bolede.. What I'd say you're implyin' is that in developed countries, there are not theist scientist?

clearly you're Jokin'...
of course, there are theist scientist but what they dont is that, they dont put their religious convictions not based on objective reality into science, they separate science and religion, they dont change science classroom curriculum, they dont call evolution blind faith like david here does.

Plus they are few.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by frank317: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
BossTtdiamonds: This post has been modified.. For reasons unknown, I just feel obliged to answer some of your Questions

God is God.. Simple.. He is eternal and Uncaused..

whats this? seriously? is this what God is to u? thn you must be worshiping the same of with my muslim friend, this was the same way he described Allah.
perhaps i should rephrase, please describe this eternal and uncaused being.

Nope that is what you want you to believe... I have no idea where you got this notion from.. You probably invented the idea

well, i got the idea that he gets jelous, angry, unhappy, loves praises, has foot, from the bible. perhaps you are not a christian.

This is what you want to believe. The complexity of a human is more than enough evidence for you to understand that God created the world. A more probable premise to strengthen this fact are the physical constants that exist in nature. Normal reason should state that it is by design.
Lastly for this, did you not just violate your own view as an atheist.

the complexity of a human is enough for me to understand that your eternal and uncaused created the world? how? why is it your uncaused and eternal and not Buddha?

Each person is attached to his own belief don't generalize by using the word "WE". You are yet to know, and you're waiting for science to prove how the world came to be.. Talk 'bout a fruitless journey..

sorry for using 'we', but i am glad that you said each person is attached to his own belief. my problem is that despite knowing this, you think the believe you are attached to is right and the one other people are attached to is wrong. the eternal and uncaused changer indeed. now i know u know how the world came to be.

God did not force you to worship him. God never imposed anything on you. If God had imposed such on you, you'd have no reason other than to worship your Maker..But God has given you a choice here. Still you're angry we worship God. This question is pointless but still God has the answer to this in his word.

ya right, 'the eternal and uncaused' dont care if people worship him, he is not ready to impose worshiping him on anyone, yet he created hell in case humans decide other wise. why exactly does the eternal and uncaused need worship from humans like the way a child needs breast milk? i am angry you worship the uncaused and eternal? lol, if you like worship 'the caused and the dead' who cares?
provide the answer... the uncaused and eternal is a writer too?

Now this is very ridiculous. Just how dumb does this statement sound.. You could have done better..
l will rephrase, he hates when unmarried people have sex, when a husband lies to his wife, when a woman dresses like a man, when you dont pay your tithe. your uncaused and eternal sound so so human to me, how again did he get the title, uncaused and eternal?

If you don't believe in God, how did you come to the conclusion that God is so human? Talk about confusing yourself.
God id God .. He is Uncaused

whats this? pls stop asking silly questions and answer my question. how comes your uncaused and eternal acts like a human? he hates things humans hate.

The same way while you we're a kid, believin' your parents will cater for you is so important, the same way believin' you will make it in life is so important to you. The same way believin' that you will die one day is so important.. I hope you get the analogy

ya, i get your analogy... it just fulfills a psychological need need to you. now i understand. just look at yourself. look at the reason you gave me you worship the uncaused and eternal. i just hope your parents were there for you when growing up. you actually sound like someone who didnt see his parents as a kid.

It actually does change a lot, if you don't experience it, how would you know.. This argument of yours falls to a False Positive.

what? i can see you lack words... oh all about psychological experience right? no wonder you worship the uncaused and eternal.

The Bolded is quite senseless..

how is it quite senseless? his existence shouldnt be his business? if he exists and is hiding, how does that affect me? is it not his choice?

God is not answerable to us remember, we are answerable to him. God gave us a way to also ascertain his existence, and that way is only by faith, but as a creation of the Creator, you question the words of the God that created you.. Ain't that silly

how did i question the word of the eternal and uncaused, oh he is a writer, sorry. he is not answerable to us and when i say his existence is his business you say the statement is baseless. if he cant answer my nagging question of what use is he to me. now you want me to believe he is a writer? please tell me again, is the uncaused and eternal a human?

Baseless and Pointless as usual...

dont you think the fact that you are here arguing him only means he not really a reality? Can anyone doubt that you have an earthly mother?
please answer it.

the uncaused and eternal wrote a book filled with contradiction and more questions than answer. Wole Soyinka's book is much clearer and direct than the one written by ur uncaused causer, yet you have to defend him day and night. how real can he be? can anyone doubt that your mother exist?

What really is the function of not believing in the Creator?
not believing in a creator serves no function. beliving in yourself serves better function... now whats the function of beliving in a creator?

The questions you posted shows you have doubts about what you believe in..
My question for you is this..
Are you really an atheist? Do you really not believe in God??

lol. what is the function of believing in God, the eternal and uncaused.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Peterken05:

this is really daft.

1. you did not speak with her so how can it be "glaring" that she does not believe in evolution only because she is christian? Is it written on her forehead?

2. She studied evolution only because it threatens her religion? As a professor of genetics, Darwin's theories on natural selection are a prominent portion of high school genetics classes... do they also teach that out of fear?

You need to start using a brain dude.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Peterken05:

I live in the US, i got my phd in the US, i do real stuff (whatever the heck that means), i do real molecular biology, i have published in at least three journals with over 150 citations... i still do not believe in evolution and there are millions like me.

So your point is? Africa is not backward because of religion, it is backward because of brainless people like you who merely copy the theories others tell you is true without bothering to think for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
davidylan:

this is really daft.

1. you did not speak with her so how can it be "glaring" that she does not believe in evolution only because she is christian? Is it written on her forehead?

2. She studied evolution only because it threatens her religion? As a professor of genetics, Darwin's theories on natural selection are a prominent portion of high school genetics classes... do they also teach that out of fear?

You need to start using a brain dude.

it is you that need to get a brain,
she told us that jesus dad created us, what does that imply to you? A muslim?

I dont know about high school genetic classes, but as for that day, she wasnt teaching genetics or evolution, she was teaching pure creationism.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
davidylan:

I live in the US, i got my phd in the US, i do real stuff (whatever the heck that means), i do real molecular biology, i have published in at least three journals with over 150 citations... i still do not believe in evolution and there are millions like me.

So your point is? Africa is not backward because of religion, it is backward because of brainless people like you who merely copy the theories others tell you is true without bothering to think for yourself.
heyy, i think for myself, dont know about you.

You have a Phd and you can evolution a belief system? SMH

bye bro.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Peterken05:
heyy, i think for myself, dont know about you.

You have a Phd and you can evolution a belief system? SMH

bye bro.

You can shake your neck while you're at it... if evolution were true, you would have filled this place with the evidence. The fact that you dont know speaks volumes to anyone with a brain cell.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Peterken05:
it is you that need to get a brain,
she told us that jesus dad created us, what does that imply to you? A muslim?

I dont know about high school genetic classes, but as for that day, she wasnt teaching genetics or evolution, she was teaching pure creationism.

We learnt Darwin's laws of evolution in SS1... did you skip that class?

Modern biology for senior secondary schools by Ramlingan... check it out.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by UyiIredia(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
davidylan:

You can shake your neck while you're at it... if evolution were true, you would have filled this place with the evidence. The fact that you dont know speaks volumes to anyone with a brain cell.
I may yet revive that "6 Months Of Atheism", Kay 17 never got past explaining how life could arise by natural processes. I even went to a foreign forum to find better arguments, still nothing. No good arguments.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by UyiIredia(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
oluwabambam: I was just reading a post on Nairaland some minutes ago where the topic was on what constitutes a God-fearing individual. Someone commented adding that he/she is an atheist and that got me wondering. I have been seeing so many atheists on social media in Nigeria and it bothers me why there are so many of them nowadays. Are people now saying that there is no God? Do people mean that they don't believe in the creator of the universe? How did they come into existence if they don't believe in God. God created us all and this is what the Bible says. What is it with all these atheists? I want to understand why anyone would come to the conclusion that there is no God. It baffles me seriously. I need answers.
They are just more vocal but are very few, I am sure a large number are in the shadows, but what's important is that many of them want religion dead. If that's the case conflict is inevitable. I have read, and watched and heard their arguments and I've made my choice. I could have been a deist but I recovered my earlier faith.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
UyiIredia: I may yet revive that "6 Months Of Atheism", Kay 17 never got past explaining how life could arise by natural processes. I even went to a foreign forum to find better arguments, still nothing. No good arguments.

Its a perpetual waiting game with these people.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
davidylan:

We learnt Darwin's laws of evolution in SS1... did you skip that class?

Modern biology for senior secondary schools by Ramlingan... check it out.
sure, we learnt it, and i didnt skip any class
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by frank317: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
davidylan:

if you are reasonable and capable of doubting evolution, i wonder why you find the bible story plausible. talking donkey, God getting angry (or feeling threatened) because people are building a tower, talking snake, pregnant virgin.

the evolution theory could be wrong, that's why its a theory, its really okay if you doubt it. but what i find ridiculous is that you think i will be punished or burnt in hell after life for not believing a snake talked to Eve. WTF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by urheme: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
FringeWizard:

Secularism is a cancer which is the direct product of Christianity which is a weak slave religion that encourages stupidity like turning the other cheek, equality, democrashitty, etc. The vast majority of Christians are slaves to the demiurge and the secular people are as well.

We should get rid of equality, get rid of voting and have a monarch (king) instead, and purge the cancers of secularism and Christianity.

We still have monarchs in our society today but are they relevant?

Stupidity like turning the other cheek actually make the masses governable moreover there was never equality as the law posit cheesy

Christianity has been politicise in our country and is still a great tool for keeping rebellion at abeyance.

So in a country like ours an atheist is a rebel and a threat to the politician grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by urheme: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
frank317:

if you are reasonable and capable of doubting evolution, i wonder why you find the bible story plausible. talking donkey, God getting angry (or feeling threatened) because people are building a tower, talking snake, pregnant virgin.

the evolution theory could be wrong, that's why its a theory, its really okay if you doubt it. but what i find ridiculous is that you think i will be punished or burnt in hell after life for not believing a snake talked to Eve. WTF

There is no afterlife.

We will roast u at the back of the church with firewood for talking rubbish.
You will make a good meal for our harvest communion embarassed
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by UyiIredia(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
urheme:

There is no afterlife.

We will roast u at the back of the church with firewood for talking rubbish.
You will make a good meal for our harvest communion embarassed

This is wrong. No threats. Strive to be polite.
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by wiegraf: 5:27am On Sep 27, 2014
davidylan:

Excedrin for headaches? sure. You? grin

You don't want to know, methinks.

I'm not complaining mind you. It can be quite fun
Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by thehomer: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2014
davidylan:

Now you've got me. I'm curious. Who is this professor of genetics and why doesn't this person accept the theory of evolution? Would that be the same reason why you don't accept it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by thehomer: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2014
davidylan:

The fact that you don't accept the scientific theory doesn't make the theory wrong you know. People planted according to seasons even when they didn't know that the reason for seasons was the earth's tilt.

davidylan:

Actually, I would say religion plays a large part in Africa's backwardness. How much thinking would have led Africans to determine that Ebola was caused by a virus?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by thehomer: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2014
davidylan:

Come now. You've been presented with evidence for evolution several times on this forum. And if you actually do have a PhD in the biological sciences, you'll have encoutered it. Your task if you would like to undertake it would be to demonstrate that the evidence you've been presented was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? by Kay17: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2014
UyiIredia: I may yet revive that "6 Months Of Atheism", Kay 17 never got past explaining how life could arise by natural processes. I even went to a foreign forum to find better arguments, still nothing. No good arguments.

Were you able to explain the same problem with supernatural causes??

Besides the fact that such question is unknown to Science today, doesn't mean it is eternally unknowable.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.