Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? (23826 Views)

Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa / Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Psychedelia(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Keshi, at this point, strikes me as another one of those mafioso lecturers in universities who single students out and say, "You? I shall make sure you keep failing my course until I'm retired. I'll make sure you never graduate!"

As for Mikel? *sigh* Honestly, I think Mikel should really consider another career path... Maybe smuggling contraband cow skin or something like that sad

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by morpheus24: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Those SA boys wan wound our players o. Dem no know say "pap" and Eba no be mate o!
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by hakir(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
The team seems to be match rusty, I guess they will improve as they play more matches.

"Don't forget to get in touch for your abuja properties"
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
McLuhan: Now shambolic, now pathetic, the Super Eagles were absolutely clueless today. If these guys are the best players a country of 170 million people can produce, then perhaps we should forget about playing football.

Come on man.... What would you have said if we'd lost 3-0? South Africa played a tight game and gave us a few problems. Give them credit too...it's not like we're entitled to beat them ever time we meet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
On a scale of 1-10,I will give them -0/10. sad
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Hassanjj(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
I no watch am.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by mahyowah(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
to be sincere the super eagles have no style of play. the midfield was just shattered. I paid my money to watch some boys kicking the ball into the air all through So bad! I feel sorry for Nigerians I just wish things could change. When will keshi realize we have no creative midfielder pls someone should tell him to bring Ihenacho.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by adekayo1234(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
khafrahdante: Did we draw?
cant believe this country
I Dan talk am say this current eagles too like draw soup. grin grin
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by nairaman66(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
busky101: u sound like dj xclusive?

Seriously, how so?
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Sassyp(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Keshi is a mad man...wat happend to our world cup squad?wheres osaze,uche and other good players?nd another thing is austine ejide was just shaking like a chicken
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
my people...make una forgive me for d prediction wen i make say na 3:1...abeg...make una forgive me....#sobs#...
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Engen(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
edenhazard: [size=50pt]ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC PERFOMANCE[/size]

IMPOSTER! imposter!!IMPOSTER...Silly person
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by daben1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iaz93: Keshi's salary should be doubled so we can start winning matches. grin grin

...and to think it was this same Mikel that was nominated for Africa's Best Player shocked Ahh! Shame dey catch me. Mikel should just retire. grin
must you find fault in anything that Mikel does? Have you forgotten that He was not the only one on the pitch?
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by kechywillz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
That was show of shame and lacks creativity. Our major problem in the midfield is Mikel,once that guy is removed and replaced with a quick and sharp midfielder,we will be able to score goals,mikel has lost it all,that spark he had last year Afcon cup is gone,Keshi should replace Mikel Snail Obi with Iheanacho or Isaac Success,they can play better.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Jabioro: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wait let me check which formular would fitted this eagle that had refuse to fly...am sure advance further mathematic shall the needful.Papa Adeboye wil be invited for permutatn sequence..
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by mahyowah(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Come on man.... What would you have said if we'd lost 3-0? South Africa played a tight game and gave us a few problems. Give them credit too...it's not like we're entitled to beat them ever time we meet. undecided
look bro. we had no form or style of play no connection betwixt the defence midfield or attack, I felt so sad watching d clueless eagles.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by CharlieMaria(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Princecalm: I am miniancally bewildered by the Eagles performance 2day.
Manically.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by OLEBRUKU(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just as i predicted
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by striker9(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
daben1: must you find fault in anything that Mikel does? Have you forgotten that He was not the only one on the pitch?
Lol!Mikel always takes the blame,don't be surprised jare.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by SwagPower: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's nt a healthy treat 2 be an Arsenal fan n a Super eagles supporter... Dat's whr I find ma self... jst can't help it... embarassed
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
OP what other opinion do u want,I smh for keshi
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by sopoundz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sack keshi dats all up in my head. Too much mouth n no tactics
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by mahyowah(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Olusanya333(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Adrenaline123: I watched the 2nd half.
Here are the lags I observed

1. Midfield- there was no centre midfielder to feed the wingers; Musa and Eminike. I put the blame on Mikel, he has faded in recent times, he is slow and tends to slow the game. He doesn't understand the meaning of no 10 jersey, the 10 jersey pushes attack, and equally feeds the strikers, but I only saw him giving haphazard counters and false passes. He has the reponsibility to feed no 7, 11 and 9.

2. Recover speed- whenever the S.Africans pushes an attack and fails, and Nigerians recover the ball, eagles tends to reattack their opponents slowly, this is a very bad tactics because they give the S.A chance to revitalize and strengthen their defence. However, this bad tactics is probably caused by the midfield which must reattack with force and feed the strikers already on the run.

3. Wrong passes- I thought eagles have grown above giving wrong passes but pathetically they still do it, they have not learnt sharp and accurate passes, I must commend Bafana players for their sharp and accurate passes. Whenever the eagles are in possesion of the ball, some player even walk with the ball, some even stand to look for who to pass to, then when the pressure on the possesor increases, he now either gives a long inaccurate counter-pass, or passes it back to the keeper who then shoots the ball away.

Keshi needs to work on the midfielders (we need attacking MFs), attacking speed and passing skills for the defence they just need encouragement and technical advice.
But my best player for today; I give it up for OMERUO . That's what I observered.
No likes for you Bro.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Iaz93: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
daben1: must you find fault in anything that Mikel does? Have you forgotten that He was not the only one on the pitch?
Mikel is supposed to be the driving force of team, the playmaker. But No! He's just the direct opposite. Too bad. He no longer delivers. He should be dropped.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Eifeh(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Only thing i see is keshi cap
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by EMMABC1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Keshi and his SE squad are a piece of garbage. My day just got spoiled.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Olusanya333(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
CharlieMaria:
Manically.
[s]
CharlieMaria:
Manically.
[/s]
CharlieMaria:
Manically.
maniacally
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by tempel(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
It was a very disappointing performance from the eagles. We don't even have creativity n mid field not working at all
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
The NFF crisis is really affecting our game, couple with their inability to solve Keshi's puzzle. These folks should decide the Gaffe's fate once and for all. Is he staying or is he going? Consequently our midfield need's an overhaul. Mikel's shabby performance is affecting our game play. I suggest an Mba and Ogude be recalled back to the team, or rather let Iheanacho be considered for the No 10 role. In addition, I think Ideye deserves another chance in this team. Brown's absence has affected Emenike's lethal goal scoring prowess. It was evident that Emenike performs better when paired with Ideye. My take.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by GENTLETEE(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
They tried but at the same time the super eagles lack quality strikers. Very poor finishing.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Systeme101: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
i wish we had lost dis match! since Keshi rejects a sound technical assistant, keshi should be dropped b4 its too late...its obvious we won the nations cup by luck... Even d so call NFF r a bunch of greedy politicians - d coach is always going roun in circle.... wat a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Could Take Legal Action Against Napoli- His Agent Roberto Calenda / Messi Matches Record For Most Missed Penalties In Champions League History / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.