Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? (23811 Views)

Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Salami And Emenike To Start Against South Africa / Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by McLuhan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Come on man.... What would you have said if we'd lost 3-0? South Africa played a tight game and gave us a few problems. Give them credit too...it's not like we're entitled to beat them ever time we meet. undecided
Is it because I chose to be diplomatic? What if I had said that this is the worst Nigerian team ever to play against South Africa? Did you watch the match? If you did you would agree that it was a hypertension-inducing experience. In my opinion, Keshi has outlived his usefulness as Nigeria's coach. Diminishing returns have set in. His decisions are becoming more and more bizarre. For instance, does it make sense to keep playing Mikel as a creative midfielder when Iheanacho is available? And to keep shutting Ike Uche out of this team -- is that not like cutting off your nose to spite your face? This being Nigeria, I don't expect anybody to ask these questions. May God help us.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by CharlieMaria(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Olusanya333: [s][/s] maniacally
Thanks for that but manically if you Google the meaning: it is a state of mania, which is the same as maniac.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by daben1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iaz93: Mikel is supposed to be the driving force of team, the playmaker. But No! He's just the direct opposite. Too bad. He no longer delivers. He should be dropped.
you are approaching this sentimentality! Come on, he should be given an iota of credit atleast
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by mcfarlin(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Iaz93: Keshi's salary should be doubled so we can start winning matches. grin grin

...and to think it was this same Mikel that was nominated for Africa's Best Player shocked Ahh! Shame dey catch me. Mikel should just retire. grin

Some fool'ish idiots even said he deserved to be named africa's best player...well those people are fools.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by omajali2003(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
So long as the record book stays intact, I'm ok. With all the noise by South Africans, I thought it was going to be the day they would break the jinx of never winning Nigeria. But as it is, a lethargic and half-baked Eagles would still be a mountain too high for the Bafana Bafana to climb.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by jamiuazeez(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
hlo to all nigérian fans. one think keshi yet to understnd is that with Mikel all Hope is lost .because i never under stand oW can a teams move forward witout talented no 10.keshi lack of rights pegs at thé rights holes.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Ojeilevbare(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Am so full of shit 4 wasting 90 mins of my life tym watching dat maurijuana Keshi n his team of loses.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Deepfreezer(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
the scouting team of SE are clueless. we missed Moses, Osaze and enyeama.
we need.
iheanancho
Obasi
Anichebe
jordon ibe
chuba
sunday mba etc back
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by wordychap: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
We need a technical adviser. All keshi knows is 'midfielders send d ball to d wings, wingers cross into goal mouth and scramble to score. ' There should be more creativity in d eagles style of play, it was just too inept today and on Saturday as well.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Iaz93: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
daben1: you are approaching this sentimentality! Come on, he should be given an iota of credit atleast
Sentimentally? No! We gave him that, it got into his head and his style changed, changed into something pathetic. He needs to be whooped.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Iaz93: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
mcfarlin:

Some fool'ish idiots even said he deserved to be named africa's best player...well those people are fools.
Yeah. They are blind. grin

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Aubrey1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
5 Things That Is Affecting the Super Eagles:

1. I think it nw time to integrate some of the Golden Eaglet and Flying Eagles players into the National team and also shun age sentiment, coz they are better than some of the SE players....Example: Reheem Sterling currently playing for England National Team @ the age of 19 and he's really impressive so i expect Kelechi Iheanacho and Musa Yahaya to do the same.

2. Stephen Keshi is not worth paying 8 Million naira per month, infact he should have joined the SA bafana bafana when they shown interest in him.

3. Keshi tactics is nt working again...why would he bench Sone Aluko for Salami or why nt drop Mikel and start Joel Obi instead bt he opted going for the same team and Nosa Igiebor also was a big flop in the match...both Mikel and Nosa gave Onazi too much work to do in the midfield area.

4. Without Enyeama Nigeria doesn,t have a leader in the team and Austin Ejide doesn't even knws wat he does atimes...and i think Nigeria doesn't have a second Keeper...coz Ejide and Agbim are flops.

5. The NFA despute and problems is affecting Nigerian football....today Giwa; tomorrow Maigari ,so i think they should sought out the problems to take Nigeria Football forward.

====================

====================

Nigeria Super Eagles might fail to Qualify if they dnt improve and win the remaining group matches.

#No African team should be Underrated nw!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Aubrey1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Deepfreezer: the scouting team of SE are clueless. we missed Moses, Osaze and enyeama.
we need.
iheanancho
Obasi
Anichebe
jordon ibe
chuba
sunday mba etc back

Some of the players you just mentioned are tired legs.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by godman01(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Do we have to call on God to start playing for us again?
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
The worst part of watching Nigeria is not just the results. It's the lack of cohesion, the cumbersome technique of the players and the tactical ineptitude. The football is so drab. This is our only serious sport, and I can't understand why a soccer-mad country of 170 million people are so short of world class talent. Watching people like Uchebo and Azeez wear the Nigerian jersey in the World Cup was embarrassing. Where do we get these jokers from?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by hardeyswaggz: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
it was a show of no-enthusiasm and character by the super eagles. CAN KESHI JUST LEAVE MIKEL OBI OUT FOR ONCE!!! i am tired of his midfield administration. sadly enough, he decides the outcome of our football. look at that inexperienced man of the match saying "we know nigerians dont like to run"
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Lovebond34(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
keshi nd d SE dont av a tactics..they were technically nd tactically poor...they seems to be confuse weneva they are on the ball...always giving short passes or a wrong pass...the midfielders wer not creative at all..expecially slowing the ball down wen they are suppose to counter(mikel"s idea ah guess)...see aw the SA players wer sharp nd always tracking back wen der lose the ball..the SE players will jst be jugging round the filed(mikel,igiebor,salami,musa)...SoLUtION: get a creative midfielder nd sack d coach!!! His f*cking clueless.doesnt av a tactics we nid to play wif a tactics....the only african countries ah love dia style of play are;Cape verde..algeria nd ghana..
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by hardeyswaggz: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
NFF SHOULD JST KEEP AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING, I HOPE THEY KNOW THEY ARE ONLY RELEVANT TO NIGERIANS IF WE QUALIFY, ELSE WE GO DEY WATCH OUR BPL AND LA LIGA
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
shockwave91: listening to sports radio brila fm and dey are actually saying the game wasn't that bad that we should give dem time to improve....sad ....i mean...what the??
One point from a possible 6 is poor. At this rate, this game may have been Keshi's last as SE coach.
In reality, the Eagles MUST beat Sudan away to be in the mix, as we are currently the 4th best third-placed team.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by epospiky(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
The eagles tried but they need to settle down and think fast.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by SHOCK7(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
edenhazard: [size=50pt]ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC PERFOMANCE[/size]
're u ok so?
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by watchindelta(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
waitin sunday mba do self?
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by lieutAliyu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
wack!
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by bigwallace(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Its quite clear that keshi Is tatically nd technically deficient,the eagles re playing a patternless football nd to cap it all he is not scouting for new players to fill d void we al notice in d team,we have players scattered all arund the globe bt keshi is just too lazy nd has kept faith wt dis bunch of players who re not giving us d desired result.we need a sound technical adviser.keshi cnt take us far.its quite clear!!
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by spanzed(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
I give dem 10/10 b'cos that is d best rubbish dey have given us so far..
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by mcdreeezy: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
So Naija play match today? Me no know oh....who still watches SE's matches sef? Mtcheew

#TeamLaRoja anyday anytime
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by otipoju(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
fubbyy: Pls what does this "share" button for? If I click on "share" what is it for?

So that you can collect your own share of the nairaland cake

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by killuminati(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by killuminati(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
spanzed: I give dem 10/10 b'cos that is d best rubbish dey have given us so far..
grin
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by rashygenius: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
dont let us bother ourselves with continuity as we av clamouring 4
4rm what dey played tday,its so obvious dt KESHI has notin new to offer again dan to recycle d tactics he knws.he has reach his limit by winnin d Nations cup.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Oluwafemijuwon(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Superchiken try small sha but may den put more effort again Sudan.
Re: Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? by Lurcky(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
It was highly unexpected.
keshi should better start inviting capable legs or recruit new, better ones, act like mourinho and keep mikel on the bench cuz hes no longer creative else he shld not be surprised when NFF decides to behave like Abramhovic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi Matches Record For Most Missed Penalties In Champions League History / 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.